Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Heart of the Matter Pt 11 /Pg 25 (Page 4)

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=upasana.diya]wow... this is so beautiful.. lovely Kinjal n Rashi and i would like to see rashi Scowl at Ahem for realBig smile

please continue soon
[/QUOTE

Haha wouldn't that just be the day! Thank you so much dear. Glad you liked it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. here is the next part. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts.

Part 2

Ahem walked out of the bathroom and changed into his pink shirt and grey suit. He checked the clock to make sure he wasn't getting late for work. Where was Mani with his green tea? He slowly made his way downstairs to see everyone hustling and bustling around like any normal morning. He walked towards the dining room to see everyone already done with breakfast.

"Mom."

"Abhi ayi Ahem dikhra." (I'm coming in a little bit Ahem)

"Yahan koi meri baat kyun nahi sun raha. Mani yahan ayo abhi." (Why isn't anyone listening to me? Mani come here right now).

"Ji Ahem Bhai?"

"Mera nastha? Meri green tea. Sabke sab kya kar rahe hai?" (Where is my breakfast? Where is my green tea? What is everyone doing?)

"Sorry Ahem Bahi. Mein bhool gayi ke mujhe aapka kaam karna hai. Pehle sab Gopi Bhabhi karti thi. Aapki subhe ki green tea aur nastha wohi banathi thi. Abhi lekar athi hoon." (I forgot that I have to do all your work now. Before Gopi Bhabhi did it. She made your green tea and breakfast every morning. I'll bring it right away).

"Koi zaroorat nahi. Mujhe der ho rahi hai." (Nevermind. I am getting late). Ahem grumbled and walked out the door hungry.

Rashi noticed the whole interaction and couldn't help but smirk. 'Apne hamesha meri Gopi ke saath bahut galat kiya hai. (You always misbehaved with my Gopi). Now repent. You always took her and everything she did for you for granted. Now you'll know exactly how much she did for you.'

"Mani go and get the laundry from the terrace. I still have to prepare lunch for Jigar and Papaji and have it sent over to Modi Industries."

"What about Ahem Bhai?"

"Don't worry just do as I told you." Rashi instructed her and grinned. Ahem needed to be taught a lesson. He needed to learn exactly how much Gopi did for him.

Ahem walked into the office in a foul mood and yelled at his secretary to bring his messages to him right away. He got into the office and began to work. He couldn't seem to concentrate. It was as if everyone had forgotten about him all of a sudden. Before he used to get everything before he even had to ask, and today no one seemed to even notice that he had walked out of the house hungry. If his Gopi had been there he would never have had to walk out of the house without his breakfast. 'What am I thinking? Stop thinking about that gawar right now Ahem. You don't need her in your life.' He got back to work, but soon the grumble of his stomach stopped him. He glanced over at the clock and noticed the time. 'It's one thirty already. Where is my lunch? Usually it is here by 12:30.' He walked up to his secretary who informed her that no was had delivered it yet. He dialed the familiar number for home to make sure everything was okay.

"Mom sab theek hai na?" (Mom is everything okay?)

"Ha Ahem dikhra sab kuch theek hai. Kuch kaam tha?" (Yes Ahem. Everything is fine here. Did you need something?)

"Nahi kuch nahi." (No nothing).  His mom had forgotten to send his lunch. That was strange. "Sara, can you please run to the corner store and pick me up some lunch. Something light." He went back into his office and opened up the file to their latest venture.

Ahem looked over at the clock and noticed he had stayed there well past his normal time. It was well past 9:30 and everyone in the office had already gone home. He packed up the file he was working on and shut the light to his office.

Ahem walked into MM tired and hungry. The rooms were dark and he assumed everyone was probably already sleeping. He went upstairs into his room and changed into his simple blue night sherwani before going downstairs. Usually there was already a warm plate of food on the table for him when he comes downstairs, but no one was in the kitchen and nothing was left on the dining table. He walked into the kitchen and turned on the lights. He looked around clumsily for a plate.

"Arre Ahem Beta tum kab aye? Bhug lagi hai. Abhi khana deti hoon. Mein to bhool hi gayi thi ke Gopi nahi hai tera khana garam karne ke liye. Tum jao mein abhi lati hoon." (Ahem when did you come home? Are you hungry? I'll go and get your dinner. I completely forgot that Gopi isn't here to heat up your dinner for you. You go and sit down, I'll bring it in). Ahem looked up at Hetal and smiled before walking into the dining room. Was Gopi the one that stayed up for him and made sure he had his dinner? He always assumed it was his mom that did everything, but it was Gopi. 'Stop it this instant,' he scolded himself. He needed to stop thinking about Gopi.

"Yeh lo Ahem Beta." (Here you go Ahem). Hetal handed him his dinner before walking back into the kitchen to finish up some last minute cleaning. Ahem picked up a spoonful and put it in his mouth. 'This food doesn't taste the same as always. It didn't have the same wonderful aroma and taste as it normally did.' He put down the spoon and pushed the plate away. "Kya hua Ahem. Pasand nahi aya?" (What happened Ahem? You don't like the food?)

"No Hetal Kaki. Thank you anyways. I'm just not very hungry."

"Esa nahi hota beta. Tabyat karab ho jayegi. Tero mein abhi ati hoon." (That can't be son. You'll get sick. Wait here, I'll be right back). Hetal went into the kitchen and brought out a glass of milk and handed it to Ahem. "Drink this. You can't go to sleep on an empty stomach." Ahem quickly polished down the glass of milk and made his way up the stairs. Ahem climbed into bed and kept tossing and turning. He couldn't fall asleep. He glanced over at the clock and noticed it was only 11:30. The grumble in his stomach was still there. He pushed aside the sheets and walked downstairs. Maybe a drive would clear his mind. He got into the car and just drove. He didn't know where he was going, he just drove. He stopped the car and realized he had unconsciously driven to Gopi's maayka. 'What are you doing here you dufus. You don't want to see her. Well maybe I'll just go and check and make sure she had settled down okay.' He got out of the car and slowly made his way towards the front door.

Gopi suddenly noticed a car pull up and a man get out of the car. 'Is that Ahemji? No, Gopi you must be dreaming. He would never come here.' As the figure got closer she noticed it was Ahem. She rushed to the front door and opened it up after placing the dupatta of her salwaar kameez around her head. Her hair was open and was still in her face. Ahem looked at Gopi in her natural and simple state and stared. She looked so beautiful. Her shy and timid voice brought him back into reality. 'What am I doing here?'

"Ji Ahemji aap yahan iss waqt. Sab theek tho hain na. Maaji, Baa?" (Ahemji you here at this hour? Is everything okay?)  Gopi was suddenly terrified that something had happened.

"Nahi Gopi kuch nahi. (No Gopi nothing like that) I was just driving by and thought I would check to make sure that you had everything. " Gopi's face lit up at the thought that her Ahemji cared about her and wanted to make sure she was okay. "Nahi, I just don't want you coming back to the house and Mom getting the wrong notion. I wanted to make sure you didn't forget anything." Gopi looked up at Ahem and shook her head.

"No I don't need anything. I brought everything that I needed here. I haven't forgotten anything back. I promised you that Kinjal's last day in that house would also be my last day and I won't break my promise." Ahem looked up at her. Gopi was saddened. He didn't care about her, he was just making sure she stayed away from him and his family.

'Tum ek bahut hi kimti cheez bhul kar ayi hoo Gopi.'  (You forgot something really valuable back at home Gopi). Suddenly his stomach made a very audible grumble. Gopi heard it and looked up at him in confusion.

"Apko bhoog lagi ha. (You're hungry) Come inside and I will get a plate ready for you." Gopi didn't wait for a response and rushed into the kitchen. Ahem reluctantly followed her inside. He really was very hungry. He sat down and Gopi put a plate of food down in front of him with a glass of water. The aroma was making his mouth water and he began to eat. 'Now this is what my dinner usually tastes like.'

"Bahut hi acha bana hai Gopi." (It's very good Gopi)  Gopi smiled. At least he appreciated something about her. Ahem quickly finished the dinner and got up. "Thank you Gopi, but I really should be going. It's quite late and I have to get up early for an important meeting." Gopi nodded and followed him outside. She watched as he got into the car and drove away. She quietly walked back inside and cleaned up the kitchen and the dishes before making her way back to bed.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygDamayantiMddljsuvaaslondonesttynavtinderneteche_cLoveMJtanya.dsouzaruksmsanjalitashi482anusha.nushmadhu_sridharbr2499crystal30hana_yupasana.diya007jindalDhabu89swasthiNihira-fanSky23saomom-JollyJabeen-ANJ4-tellyaddict-aamirkhanfanmitzi11tina_1234dumas.Verity.X.shmm

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
ohhh dear... such an endearing plot... poor Ahem... but not so poor either... he deserves it... but Gopi deserves love too... lets see how you move this forward

waiting for the next update even nowSmile
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Nice, Dr. E.. Loved Rashi's smirk.. And Ahem's turmoil
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Nice, Dr. E.. Loved Rashi's smirk.. And Ahem's turmoil

The Rashi smirk I added in just for you at the end. I thought you might like that. At least we can see your Rashi positive somewhere! Smile
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

ohhh dear... such an endearing plot... poor Ahem... but not so poor either... he deserves it... but Gopi deserves love too... lets see how you move this forward

waiting for the next update even nowSmile

Thanks dear and yeah he does deserve it doesn't he. Will update soon. Smile

upasana.diya

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Rashi actually carrying out Kalakari to help Gopi's cause. Don't send lunch for Aham, so that he recognises all Gopi did for him, wow. Great please continue soon.

upasana.diya

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Rashi actually carrying out Kalakari to help Gopi's cause. Don't send lunch for Aham, so that he recognises all Gopi did for him, wow. Great please continue soon.

Haha yeah thanks Nafisa! I'm glad you liked it. It's just a start too! Evil Smile Will post the next part soon.

Go to top