Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Heart of the Matter Pt 11 /Pg 25 (Page 25)

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

aham will be stunned to see gopi there...

He sure will. Thank you for the comment.

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistletoe22

Nice ff

Thank you so much I'm glad you liked it. 
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

gud 1..waitin for next part eagerly :))

Thank you so much Tina I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Eee! i am very eager to know what's his reaction on meeting the gudiya knowing it's none other than gopi itself!! 

please, continue soon ! waiting for the next update already! 
thankss ever so much!  very beautifully written, enjoyed it very much. 

i swear FF and SS are way more interesting than the actually SNS. haha.

-Pooja

Thank so much Pooja for your wonderful comment. I am really glad to know people are enjoying it. I am almost done with the next part and will try and post it really soon. 

You are definitely right about the FF's being more interesting that SS. 
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys thank you soo much for the lovely comments. Here is the next part. Enjoy and do leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.

Part 11

Gopi ran into the house running right into Nirav. "I'm sooo sorry Bhaiya. I know I promised you I would be home before you got back from the airport, but I had to finish the design tonight. I'll go right now and make dinner. I'm sure your friend is starving."

Nirav laughed as he replied, "Slow down Gopi. It's okay. No harm done. You know if someone had told me this Gopi just four months ago couldn't formulate a whole sentence I would never have believed them if I hadn't personally been there to witness it." Gopi giggled at her brother's response. She couldn't believe how much she had opened up to him either. To everyone else she was still the same shy, innocent, and naive girl. She was still the same Gopi as before but she had also grown up a lot these past few months. She had learned a lot and she had loved every minute of it. She was finally doing something for herself and not only did she love it, but she had discovered rather quickly that she was good at it. "Ahem good you're all settled. Come I'll introduce you to my pyari little sister." At the sound of that name Gopi froze. She never thought that out of the 1,210,193,422 people in India Nirav's business partner and friend was the last person she wanted to see again. She had tried to put all the pain away and forget her past, but she knew she would never be able to. She would always love Ahem Modi and would always consider him her husband, but having him in front of her again would make it too hard. A small tear rolled down Gopi's cheek and she quickly wiped it away before her brother saw it. The tear went unnoticed by Nirav, but wasn't missed by Ahem. Ahem's eyes hadn't left her face since she had turned towards him. Gopi knew Nirav hated her husband and if he found out that Ahem was it he would hate him. He would sever their business relationship as well as their friendship and Gopi couldn't let that happen. She knew how close they had gotten and she didn't want that to happen. "Ahem this is my little sister Gopi and Gopi this is Ahem." Before Ahem could respond Gopi interrupted him and folded her hands.

"Jai Shree Krishna Ahemji. It's nice to finally meet you." Ahem was stunned. She was refusing to acknowledge their relationship. Heck she was pretending like she had never met him. It stung to hear Gopi address him as a stranger, but he couldn't blame her. In their whole marriage he had never had a decent conversation with her, only yelled at her so in a way they were pretty much strangers. He knew nothing about her, and yet he was pretty positive she knew him very well. "I'm sure you're very hungry. I'll just go and pull something together quickly. Until then you and Bhaiya can catch up." Ahem was surprised at how smoothly she had just talked to him. Before she had never been able to frame a full sentence in front of him and had always started with ji woh. Gopi quickly walked towards the kitchen leaving Ahem alone with his emotions and thoughts. Nirav looked at Ahem who was in deep thought. Ahem was hurt and happy at the same time. He was ecstatic that he had finally found Gopi again, but it seemed Gopi doesn't want to have anything to do with him. Ahem was too late in realizing his own feelings.

"Ahem. AHEM!" The sound of Nirav's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little jetlag." Nirav led him to the couch and filled him in on what had happened with their clients and their list of demands. The smell of food made it hard for Ahem to concentrate. Not only was he starving, but he had missed Gopi's cooking. Just the smell always made his mouth water.

"Bhaiya come dinner is ready." Nirav led Ahem to the dining room and they both sat down to eat while Gopi served. Nirav went to pass Ahem the eggplant and before Ahem could respond another voice stopped him. "No Bhaiya Ahemji doesn't like eggplant that aloo sabzi is for him." Nirav gave her a curious look and Ahem felt a little bit of hope. Gopi still knew what he liked and what he didn't like.

"How do you know what he likes and what he doesn't like Gudiya? You just met him." Nirav looked at her suspiciously. He noticed the faraway look in his sister's eyes ever since she had gotten home.

"Ji who ji. You told me yesterday that he doesn't like eggplant and to make aloo for Ahemji." Nirav brushed it off and remembered having a conversation with Gopi last night and he must have just forgotten the details. Gopi finished serving Nirav and Ahem and finally sat down to eat herself. She hadn't realized how hungry she herself was until she had started eating. In her hurry to finish the design on the newest set for their clients she hadn't had time to eat lunch. Ahem quickly stole a glance at Gopi as she started serving herself dinner. The food was amazing and she had made sure she made a special dish just for him remembering how much he hated eggplant. Her food was more delicious than he had remembered. The rest of the dinner was eaten in silence. After dinner Nirav retired to his bedroom telling Ahem and Gopi that he was rather tired from having to run around all day. The truth was he wanted to leave the two of them together. Gopi really thought she had Nirav fooled, but he didn't achieve everything he did in life without acquiring a lot of connections. One phone had given him the name, number, and address of Gopi's husband, Ahem Parag Modi. The day he had found out that Ahem was the person who had caused his sister so much pain he had wanted nothing more than to go over to his house and make him pay, and that is exactly what he had done.

Flashback

Nirav drove to Modi Bhawan enraged at Ahem Modi. There was no way in the world he was ever going to do business with the man that ruined his sister's life. He was going to make him pay for every single tear that she had shed because of him. He stopped in front of the Modi House to see a small figure out in the garden. She looked deep in thought and very worried about something. Nirav stormed towards the house and was stopped shortly where the figure was.

"Ji aap kaun? Apko kuch kaam tha?" (Who are you? Did you need something?) Nirav looked curiously at the figure and it suddenly dawned on him who this person was. Gopi had talked about her a lot. She had been her rock in this house.

"Is your name Rashi Modi by any chance?"

"Yes I am Rashi Modi. I'm sorry but you are?"

"Sorry my name is Nirav Shah."

"Oh you are Ahem Jiju's new business partner."

"I am more than that Rashi, much more. Will you come with me so we can talk? I need to discuss some something about Gopi with you." At the sound of Gopi's name Rashi instantly nodded and followed him to a nearby coffee shop. They sat down and Nirav explained his entire relationship with Gopi to Rashi and even told her about the state he found her in.

"So Gopi is not really my little sister? She is your little sister. I know you hate Ahem Jiju because he hurt Gopi and I don't like the way he had treated her either, but if you hurt him in any way you will only hurt Gopi. Gopi loves Ahem Jiju with all of her heart and she wouldn't want anything to happen to him. She'll never forgive you if you hurt him Where is Gopi right now? Is she okay?"

"She's fine. She's in Delhi right now. She seems happy. Maybe you're right, but I cannot have anything to do with that man after the way he has treated my little sister."

"I know how you feel, but you can't do that. I think instead we should work to bring the two of them together. We should make Ahem jiju realize just how special Gopi is. Gopi can only ever be completely happy with Ahem jiju." Nirav thought and realized that Rashi was right. He needed to make Ahem realize just how special Gopi was and he knew exactly how he was going to do it.

"You're right Rashi, you're absolutely right. Don't tell anyone about me and my relationship with Gopi. In face pretend like this meeting never happened and you have no idea where Gopi is or how she is. I have the perfect plan. I'll get in touch with you and let you know your next move. Trust me Mr. Ahem Modi won't know what hit him."

Nirav snapped out of his thoughts before getting ready for bed. His plan was working perfectly, but now he had to step it up. It was finally time for the second part of his plan. He would call Rashi first thing in the morning and let her know what she had to do next. 

Edited by Eesha2 - 12 May 2011 at 9:46pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

merunfarha451288jasmin0000neteche_csanjaliBidaaifan09pearlieElizaKawapallavisarkarpiyushimunnihyderabadbr2499kafaSavi_Srsk16sam1903evadlove_u_Sarunhana_ysaomomMeetPremeerDhabu89007jindalatopswasthi-JollyJabeen-ANJ4ll-Shilpa-llRafeal.aamirkhanfandumastina_1234.Verity.X.shmm

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
good nirav and rashi playing cupid hope to see the maha milan of gopi ahem here soon.. atleast ff promise this to us...
gud one Esha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mymy_taarey

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Loved it Clap
PS: Congrats Eesha on being a goldie Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

X.shmm

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
great update loved it...very nice liked it how nirav and rashi are trying to bring gopi and ahem together...update soon..

Go to top