Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Heart of the Matter Pt 11 /Pg 25 (Page 16)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
thanks have just read all parts.

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys I know I haven't updated in a while but I have been sooo busy I haven't had anytime. So today I made a little time during lunch to write something down. Hope you enjoy and let me know your thoughts. 

Part 8

Nirav took her inside and showed her the room he had made especially for her when he had bought the mansion. "I had this room made for you when I bought this house. I always wondered when you would come and claim it. I'm so happy to have you home Gopi." Gopi looked around with tears in her eyes. She had never had her own room before. In her Mama's house she would always sleep on the floor in the corner of the living room. They only had two rooms and one was Urmi's and Jitu's and the other was Rashi's. Nirav took her around and showed her the rest of the house. Gopi stopped in the living room and the big picture posted on the wall. It was a picture of her family. Alpa was holding Gopi as a little girl and Nilesh was hugging Nirav. They all looked happy. Nirav looked up. "This was one of the only pictures I had of us as a family. I always loved this picture." Gopi looked over at Nirav.

"Thank you Bhaiya."

"Thank you! Gali deh rahi ho (Are you swearing at me?). No thank you understand? This is your house. Everything that is mine is yours meri pyari si gudiya. (My little doll) Mein terabada bhaiya hoon aur hamesha tere raksha karunga." (I am your older brother and I will always look after you)

'Gudiya. That name sounded so familiar.' "Gudiya." Gopi repeated it and Nirav looked back at her. 'Was she remembering something?' Gopi looked over at the picture of them as kids and a memory came back.

"Bhaiya mujhe woh gudiya chaiya." (I want that doll) Gopi was looking into the store window at a beautiful glass doll. "Kitni sundar hai na?" (So beautiful) Nirav looked into the window and smiled. It looked just like his little sister. Her eyes had lit up when she saw the doll. Nirav looked down at the price. He couldn't afford that even if he saved all his pocket money.

"Gudiya chalo. Mein tujhe bahut hi achi cheese dikhata hoon." (Let's go. i will show you something really nice) Gopi snatched her hand away and started to cry.

"Nahi Bhaiya muhje woh chaiye." (No I want that) Nirav's heart broke seeing his little sister cry. He slowly picked her up and took her home and put her to bed. Gopi slept all night and woke up early the next morning. She had completely forgotten about the night before and ran around the house looking for her Nirav Bhaiya. "Bhaiya kahan hai aap. Mujhe apke saath kelna hai. Bhaiya."(Where are you? I want to play with you) She stopped in the living room when she suddenly saw "Meri Gudiya ko apni gudiya pasand ayi." (Does my little doll like her new doll?) Nirav watched his little sister's face light up and he felt happy. That night Gopi had played with the doll all day as Nirav stood by and watched.

"Bhaiya ki Gudiya." Gopi looked over at her brother and smiled. "Mein hamesha apki Gudiya hi rahongi."( I will always be your little doll) Gopi hugged her brother and suddenly realized the time. "You worked all night and morning to get me that doll didn't you Bhaiya?" Nirav nodded and Gopi's eyes welled with tears.

"Bhaiya aapko bhug lagi hai? Mein abhi khana bana kar lahti hoon."(You're hungry? Wait I will go and make dinner right now) Nirav watched her as she happily went into the kitchen to cook. Nirav was so happy he couldn't contain his happiness. He walked over to his home office. In all the excitement he had completely forgot that he had some work to finish up yet. He sat down at the desk and opened up his laptop. He could smell the food Gopi was making and it smelled delicious. He had never really had a home cooked meal. He always ate out. He didn't realize how hungry he really was and walked over to the dining room.

"Oh Bhaiya I was just coming to call you for dinner. Come it's all ready." Nirav came and sat down and Gopi served him food waiting impatiently for his nod of approval. Nirav tasted the food and he didn't know when tears started rolling down his eyes. "Kya hua acha nahi hai. Main abhi kuch aur bana dehti hoon." (What happened you don't like it? I will go and make something else)

"Nahi Gopi bahut acha hai. (It's very good) It just reminded me of Ma's cooking. Tere haath mein uska jaisa pyar hai. Bahut acha. (You have Mom's love in your hands too. It's very good) What are you doing standing there? Sit down and eat with your brother." Gopi smiled and sat down. The two siblings sat down and enjoyed the dinner. Nirav told Gopi all about his life and his business. Gopi sat their listening intently with a sweet smile on her face. "Mein jaanta hoon ke tume in bare mein baat nahi karni hai lekin mujhe jana hai. What happened in your life Gopi?" (I know you don't want to talk about this but I need to know) At that question the smile on Gopi's face disappeared. Gopi looked down and relayed to Nirav her life with Urmi and then her sasural. Nirav kept asking for their names, but Gopi refused to give them.

"Nahi Bahiya. They are no longer a part of my life. I want them to live their life in peace so that I can live mine. Please Bhaiya. I have found everything I needed right here. I have an older brother that loves me and will protect me against anything. I just have a small request. Will you give it to me?"

"Pooch kar dekh. Mein tujhe asmaan se chand be lakar doonga." (Just ask. I will give you the moon if you ask for it)

"I want to learn Bhaiya. I want to learn to read and write. I want to work. I want to make something of myself." NIrav looked over at her in shock.

"You mean to tell me they didn't even let you learn to read and write." Nirav stood up in anger. He hated those people even more now. "I will change that Gopi. I will get you the best tutor and you will learn to read and write. Right now it is very late and we must get to bed. Good night meri gudiya." Gopi smiled and walked into her room and fell asleep. Nirav watched her walk to her room and vowed to give his little sister everything and more. He will give her back her sparkle and happiness. Nirav shut off the light and walked over to his own room and fell asleep. He hadn't been this happy in years. He had a family now. His little sister was just like he had imagined her to be and he was going to make sure that no one hurt her ever again. 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishygnavtinderneteche_csuvaaslondonpiyushimadhu_sridharbr2499hana_yNihira-fanswasthisaomom007jindalaamirkhanfanavivakirkANJ4-JollyJabeen-.Verity.dumastina_1234X.shmm

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I loved it, please update soon again, the show is very boring right now.
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
nice story. looking farward for more.
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much the brother sister reunion was done very nicely. 
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpClap
Loved it.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Loved it
More please am fed up with the serial and writing my own ff here finished 2 half way thru one and started one more utterly so boring
More
Great job
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
nice one eesha....it was a very emotional reunion....i loved itSmile

Go to top