Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Heart of the Matter Pt 11 /Pg 25 (Page 14)

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
love nirav..............so happy that gopi found her family.............

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

love nirav..............so happy that gopi found her family.............

Thanks so much for the comment hun. Yeah I wish Gopi had someone like this in the show but alas she has to go to Urmi's and bear that witches demands.
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Great up date - you made me cry.   I have been watching the show from being I am at Epi.. 92..... I can't believe how cruel Ahem is on the show.  I like your ahem better atleast he has a heart  not a stone.   But please do not be to nice to him, let him suffer ...........    Thx again for the lovely up.    Anjula
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Great up date - you made me cry.   I have been watching the show from being I am at Epi.. 92..... I can't believe how cruel Ahem is on the show.  I like your ahem better atleast he has a heart  not a stone.   But please do not be to nice to him, let him suffer ...........    Thx again for the lovely up.    Anjula

Thanks a lot Anjula for the lovely comment. I know Ahem is so heartless. Don't worry he will suffer a lot more in this one. Evil Smile Thanks again for liking it. 
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Eesha mam.....u did it again....u made me cry again.....u made me feel happy again....
just a Marvelous Update,....and now m just expecting Nirav to make Aham cry .....rub his nose on the ground before getting Gopi....

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I just caught up with all the parts hun and the last part made me really emotional.. Please continue soon..
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Yay nirav! Thx for the fab update Eesha!
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Eesha mam.....u did it again....u made me cry again.....u made me feel happy again....
just a Marvelous Update,....and now m just expecting Nirav to make Aham cry .....rub his nose on the ground before getting Gopi....

Thanks Sadhli. After reading today's depressing episode and then another one tomorrow I hate Ahem. WIll definately make him suffer. Loads. Promise. Thanks a lot for the lovely comment. I am glad you enjoyed. Will try and post the next part as soon as I have a little free time. Maybe later tonight. Big smile

Go to top