Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Heart of the Matter Pt 11 /Pg 25 (Page 13)

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hey guys sorry about the delay but I am going to post two chapters because one of them is really short. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts. 

Part 6

Ahem came back from the meeting with Nirav Shah and went straight to his room. Kokila noticed her son was home and went to get his plate ready. He hadn't been taking very good care of his health since he found out Gopi was gone. She told Mani to go and send it to Ahem's room while the rest of the family ate dinner. Ahem changed into a black sherwani and immediately opened his file. He noticed the plate of food left on the table. It was right on time as usual and he knew he would upset his mom even more if he didn't eat so he attempted to eat a few bites. Ever since Gopi had gone, his mom wasn't the same. She tried to put up an act like everything was okay, and everyone else was easily fooled but no one in Modi Family was. They all knew how heartbroken she was since Gopi's disappearance. He looked around at the room looking for the one piece of item that reminded him of his Gopi. He took it everywhere with him. He had it rested it on the table when he had gotten home from the meeting. He walked into the bathroom realizing he had left it in there. He grabbed the mangalsutra from the counter and quickly rested it in his front pocket, right by his heart. He finished his dinner and got back to his file. After pouring through his files, he realized that Jigar had one of the files from his project. He got up and went to retrieve it. He walked towards Jigar's room and knocked. He waited for an answer and knocked one more time.

"I'm coming Jigarji. Can't you wait for even a second?" Rashi swung the door open to see Ahem standing there. She scowled and waited for his response. "Can I help you?"

"I just came to get a file from Jigar."

"Well he isn't here. I think he is in Mummyji's room. I'll let him know you stopped by." Ahem looked over at Rashi with sadness in his eyes. He knew he wasn't Rashi's favorite person right now. She had blamed him for Gopi's disappearance and had sworn not to forgive him for hurting his sister the way he had. Ahem didn't blame her. She was just protecting her little sister and he knew she missed her like crazy and was worrying about her day and night. She was searching night and day for her. Ahem turned around and ran into Jigar.

"Ahem Bhai I was just going to come and see you. I think I have one of your files for your project with Nirav. I'll just go and get it." Rashi glared one last time at Ahem and walked back into her room. Jigar went and obtained the file and handed it to Ahem. "I'm sorry about Rashi Ahem Bhai. She's still a little upset that we haven't gotten word of Gopi Bhabhi. She'll come around. How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine Jigar and Rashi has every right to be upset with me. If it wasn't for me Gopi would still be here." Before Jigar could console Ahem he walked back into his room. Ahem dropped the file on his bed and walked over to the dresser. He opened the drawer and pulled out the picture of Gopi. "Where are you Gopi? This house isn't the same without you. I'm not the same without you. Please come back to me." It was the same picture that he hadn't had the heart to delete. He had it printed and framed. His Gopi looked so beautiful in that picture. It was the only one of her he had where she looked happy, smiling, and nothing was covering her head. He could see all of her beautiful face. He fell asleep holding Gopi's picture.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonruksmpiyushibr2499love_u_Sarunhana_ySky23saomomNihira-fanswasthi-JollyJabeen--tellyaddict-Rafeal.dumas.Verity.

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Part 7

Gopi sat at the window sipping her tea as Sister Mary made her phone call. She looked outside at the little children playing. They all looked so happy with beautiful smiles on their faces. She looked over at a beautiful tree in the courtyard. It looked rather old and very familiar to her. She didn't know why it looked so familiar to her. It looked like she had seen it many times, played on but that couldn't be possible. She saw a familiar face running through the door.

"Sister Mary where is she? Where is Gopi?" Nirav suddenly noticed the frightened girl at the window looking up at him. 'Did she remember him? Did she recognize him?' Nirav slowly walked towards her and Gopi stood up frightened. There was something about him that looked so familiar. "Gopi! I have searched for you for so long. How are you?"

"Ji who aao kaun." Nirav was heartbroken. She didn't know him.

"Gopi mein hoon tumara Nirav bhaiya. Don't you recognize me? You look exactly like our mother." Gopi was shocked. She had a brother.

"You can't be my brother. I was an only child. My parents died when I was little. I don't know you." Gopi was scared and tears were falling out of her eyes. Nirav was heartbroken seeing his little sister so defeated. She didn't have a sparkle in her eyes and she looks so sad.

"Gopi beta I will tell you everything. It seems that a big truth was hidden from you. This will come as a big shock to you, but your brother loves you very much. Gopi beta, Alpa aur Nilesh were not your real parents. You and your brother Nirav came here to my orphanage when you were just a little girl. Nirav looked over you like a mother. Alpa was my best friend from school and used to visit me here often. She couldn't have any children and always loved children. One day she came here and fell in love with you. She wanted to adopt you, but I couldn't bear to separate you from your only blood relation, your brother Nirav. You two loved each other so much. You wouldn't eat, drink, or sleep without Nirav and Nirav would never eat, drink, or sleep before you. I explained all this to Alpa, but she loved you and so did Nilesh. They met Nirav and instantly fell in love with him and the way he took care of you. They adopted you, but didn't tell anyone that you were adopted. To them you were their children and they loved you. They didn't even tell their family. They took you home and you were a happy family. Nirav loved to study so they took all their savings and put it an account for Nirav's studies. They sent him to London to study. Then the terrible accident happened. Alpa and Nilesh passes away so suddenly and you were sent away to live with Alpa's brother. I didn't want it as I hated Urmila and knew she wouldn't treat you right, but I was helpless. They were next of kin and Urmila wanted you because of the money they would receive. Before I had any say you were gone and I didn't know where to. Nirav came back during his break and found out about the accident. We looked everywhere for you ever since." Gopi listened to all this and was shocked. Her parents weren't her real parents. Urmila, Jitu, and Rashi weren't related to her. Nirav was her brother. Her head began to spin and she fainted. Nirav grabbed her and layed her down on the chair. He looked over at Sister Mary with worry.

"What happened Sister? Why does she look so sad, so lifeless?"

"Nirav beta when you hear the story of what those animals did to your sister your blood will begin to boil." Sister Mary informed Nirav exactly how Gopi had been treated and Nirav was furious.

"Who is this husband of hers? I won't spare him for hurting my little sister. I will ruin him."

"I don't know beta she wouldn't tell me and something tells me she won't tell you either. She loves him and that family and she would never let anyone harm them. Let's give her time and maybe in time she will reveal it to us. Right now we must concentrate on Gopi. We must give her her smile, her happiness back." Nirav nodded as she stroked his little sister's hair. He didn't have many memories of their real parents, just of Alpa and Nilesh and he loved them. They had given him everything in life. It was because of them and their money, love, and support that he had achieved what he had. Sister Mary had taken the savings they had set aside for him and used it to let him continue his studies. With the little he had left over he used it to buy out a struggling business and quickly made it into Nirav Group of Industries. He did have a small memory of his real mother. She was beautiful and she looked exactly like Gopi. Nirav looked down as Gopi began to stir. He went and grabbed a glass of water and handed it to Gopi. Gopi took it and drank it. She looked over at her older brother and saw love and concern in his eyes. She had never seen that in anyone's eyes before for her. She had a small flashback of the tree and a little boy swinging her around. She was laughing and happy. She suddenly realized why he and everything here looked so familiar. This really was her older brother and he loved her. Someone loved her. She grabbed Nirav and hugged him, "Bhaiya!" Nirav was so happy hearing her say that. He had finally found his family.

"Chalo Gopi, ghar chale. Apne ghar." Hearing him say her house made her eyes water. She had a home. Nirav went and grabbed Gopi's suitcase and took her to his car. Gopi sat down and Nirav drove both of them home.

Yes Sarah you were right! Congrats. Enjoy guys and let me know your thoughts.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygDamayantiMsuvaaslondonneteche_cnavtinderruksmpiyushisam990br2499hana_ylove_u_SarunevadNihira-fanSky23saomom007jindalswasthi-JollyJabeen-ANJ4-tellyaddict-aamirkhanfanRafeal.tina_1234dumas.Verity.X.shmm

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Cry I promise you these are happy tears, now if only they would show this in the actual show, I will be so happySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_rani-tellyaddict-.Verity.

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Cry I promise you these are happy tears, now if only they would show this in the actual show, I will be so happySmile

Thanks dear. I'm glad you liked it. Yeah I know it's so sad that Gopi has to go back to that CM. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Loving nirav! Finally gopi has her own family. Will Nirav punch Aham? I mean metaphorically! Great update Eesha.

-tellyaddict-

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Loving nirav! Finally gopi has her own family. Will Nirav punch Aham? I mean metaphorically! Great update Eesha.

Thanks Bee! My stories always have Gopi find herself a new family, but I really wish in the show she had someone other than Jitu, Urmi, and Rashi. Not really what you can call family huh. I promise no violence in this one. Just for you Bee. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
you made me cry hun and i need a good dose soon... so plzzzz. pretty plzzz update soon

-tellyaddict-

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

you made me cry hun and i need a good dose soon... so plzzzz. pretty plzzz update soon
Awe thanks you're a real sweety. I'm glad you liked it. I will try and finish the next part soon as I have a little time right now. I also promised Sadhli so it will be up soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

Go to top