Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Heart of the Matter Pt 11 /Pg 25 (Page 10)

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Love it Eesha!  Please continue between classes!

Thank you so much Shelly! Will try and post the next one soon.

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidaaifan09

This is not fair you have got us hooked and now we have to wait.....I am anxiously awaiting the next part please continue it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Will try and put up the next part soon.
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Part 5

Nirav looked down at the file, but simple couldn't concentrate. He knew he should get back to work, as there was a lot of work pending but he needed some air. He walked out of his office. "Janki I'm stepping out for lunch. If you need anything just call my cellphone. And yes, if there are any important phone calls please have them call me on the cellphone." Janki nodded her head and Nirav walked out of the building. He walked over to the corner caf and ordered some tea. He had an important meeting later that day with Ahem Modi from Modi Industries and he knew he still had some last minute details to review. He sat down and enjoyed the cup of tea while taking his mind off of work. Nirav was a self-made business man. He was India's youngest self-made business man. At the age of 27 he had an entire company under his name that he had acquired through hard work and dedication. His parents had taught him to never give up on his goals. He had lost them at a young age, but he would never forget what they had done for him. They were the reason for his success. His mother's words father's advice still rang in his ear before every big decision, before every big project.

"Beta humesha yaad rakhna ke with hard work you can achieve anything you want out of life. No one has the power to say you can't do that. Only you can decide what you can and can't do. Don't ever be afraid to go after what you want. Remember success is a journey, not a destination. Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

"Aur kabhi yeh lagta ho key zindagi mein kuch nahi milega toh humesha yaad rakhna key tere Ma or Papa humesha tere saath hai aur tujhse bahut pyar karte hai. Zindigi mein jo bhi kare, mein garv se kahungi key yeh mera beta hai." (And if ever if seems like you aren't getting anything from your life always remember that your Mom and Dad are always with you and love you a lot. Whatever you attain and do with your life I will always proudly say that your are my son.)

Nirav looked at the time and got up. He still had to review the file before his three o'clock meeting with Ahem Modi. He paid the bill and made his way back to the office. He walked in and got right down to work. He opened the file and looked over the details of the project. At 2:30 he grabbed his files and made his way to the hotel where they would have their meeting. He walked into the lounge to see Ahem already seated and waiting. "Good afternoon Mr. Modi. How are you today?"

"Please call me Ahem. We are going to be business partners from today. I think that calls for first name basis."

"Then please call me Nirav." The two men talked well into the evening about their upcoming venture.

"Well it looks like everything is going as planned. I am very glad to be working with Modi Industries. You have a very reputable name and I am very excited about our plans."

"I have heard even more about you Nirav. The hard work and dedication you have put forth can be seen by your success. It will be a pleasure working with you. What are your plans for dinner?"

"Take out." Nirav chuckled as he stated that.

"Nonsense that is not dinner. You must come over for dinner tonight. We are going to be partners and should get to know each other well. I would like to introduce you to my family. Please say you will come." Nirav could not refuse his offer. At the sudden sound of his cell phone he excused himself from Ahem to answer the call.

Nirav answered the call to a familiar voice. "Sister Mary. How are you? I haven't heard from you in ages."

"Nirav beta I have some really good news for you. News you have been waiting for for a very long time." Nirav's heart was beating faster and faster in anticipation. He didn't want to say anything and jinx it. "Nirav beta I found Gopi. She walked into the orphanage today with a suitcase. She is here right now with me. Come and see her right away. She needs you more than anything right now. We have a lot to discuss." Nirav walked back towards Ahem and excused himself.

"I'm really very sorry Ahem, but I must take a rain check on dinner. I have somewhere very important I have to be. I will call you tomorrow and we can make plans to meet again to discuss our project." With a last glance over Nirav rushed out the door towards the orphanage where he grew up.

So who is Nirav and why is he looking for Gopi? Read on to find out. Wink

Here is the next part. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Let me know your thoughts. And again guys any suggestions for titles? 

Edited by Eesha2 - 03 February 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygDamayantiMneteche_cnavtindersuvaaslondonpiyushisam990madhu_sridharlove_u_Sarunhana_y007jindalsaomomswasthimitzi11-tellyaddict-Rafeal.dumas.Verity.X.shmm

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
After watching todays epi.. i am so pissed a ahem that I  hope you make him suffer for the longest time.  gopi helped him so much ....i don't think he realizes.     thank you for the update on the story  it has really made me feel good, but it was short.  get those magic fingers going  i will pray for them.   thanks again- Anjula

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

After watching todays epi.. i am so pissed a ahem that I  hope you make him suffer for the longest time.  gopi helped him so much ....i don't think he realizes.     thank you for the update on the story  it has really made me feel good, but it was short.  get those magic fingers going  i will pray for them.   thanks again- Anjula
I know me too. Angry He needs a smack across the head. Thank you so much. I will try and write quickly and post the next part soon. Glad you enjoyed it. 
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Eesha  thank you so much you really made my nite ...  I am going to San Francisco for the weekend for my wedding anniversary - and I am not allowed to talk my BB or Computer.  I hope when I get back on sunday nite you will have some for all of us.   great job.    anjula

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_rani

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Eesha  thank you so much you really made my nite ...  I am going to San Francisco for the weekend for my wedding anniversary - and I am not allowed to talk my BB or Computer.  I hope when I get back on sunday nite you will have some for all of us.   great job.    anjula
Thank you Anjula and Happy Wedding Anniversary! I hope you have a great weekend full of fun. I will try and have a treat waiting for you when you get back.
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
You are such a awwasome writer  -  you have me hooked - see you sunday nite - going to bed.  thank you again for the fantistic story telling .  Anjula

Go to top