Frequent Posters

evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it 👏
PS: Congrats Eesha on being a goldie 🥳
Kavya.S thumbnail
great update loved it...very nice liked it how nirav and rashi are trying to bring gopi and ahem together...update soon..
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rashi and nirav working together...never expected this...great  part, waiting to see how they make Goham come together
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Spot on! I had started reading your FF from the day one and was anxiously waiting for you to update and am so glad that finally you found the time..
Loving the way how the story is progressing after all Rashi joining hands with Nirav is one rare sight, one which we may not be able to see onscreen..Looking forward to read more for you.
P.S. : You have a great hand at writing.

Luv atop
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

good nirav and rashi playing cupid hope to see the maha milan of gopi ahem here soon.. atleast ff promise this to us...

gud one Esha

Thanks Sam! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Gopi and Ahem milan soon. Wait and see what Nirav's plan is. It is a good one. Ahem won't know what hit him.
choti_rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: evad

Loved it 👏
PS: Congrats Eesha on being a goldie 🥳

Thank you so much for the comment Eva and thanks for the congrats too! 
choti_rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: kav88

great update loved it...very nice liked it how nirav and rashi are trying to bring gopi and ahem together...update soon..

Thank you so much and i am really happy you liked it and commented. Update will be soon.
choti_rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rashi and nirav working together...never expected this...great  part, waiting to see how they make Goham come together

Haha thanks I'm glad you enjoyed. I tried to make it original and put lots of twists and turns. I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying it. 
choti_rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: atop

Spot on! I had started reading your FF from the day one and was anxiously waiting for you to update and am so glad that finally you found the time..

Loving the way how the story is progressing after all Rashi joining hands with Nirav is one rare sight, one which we may not be able to see onscreen..Looking forward to read more for you.
P.S. : You have a great hand at writing.

Luv atop

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment Atop and I am really glad to know you are enjoying the story. I thought I might go for something you wouldn't see on screen and Rashi is one evil gal on the show. I always wondered what Rashi would be like teaming up with Gopi instead of against and so here is how I would envision it. Again thank you so much for the compliment and the comment. Will try and update soon. 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Esha ben, u dint pm me abt this new FF, nt gud. M angry with u. Nw i hv to gulp al 11 parts at one go.