loved it esha dear
plz continue soon
Posted: 12 years ago
Pleas continue soon realy nice ff 
Originally posted by MeetPremeer

loved it esha dear
plz continue soon

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it.
Originally posted by Bloem123

Pleas continue soon realy nice ff 

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to update yesterday. I will try and post the next part today. I have it already finished. 
Originally posted by Eesha2

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to update yesterday. I will try and post the next part today. I have it already finished. 

Yay and update from Eesha, I can't wait.
Hey guys thanks for all the lovely comments. Here is the next part. Hope you guys like it and do let me know your thoughts. 

Part 10

Ahem was greeted at the airport by Nirav.

"Ahem how was your flight?"

"It was good. I was happy that there were no delays. How is everything here?"

"Great I can't wait for you to finally meet my sister. Hopefully she will be home by the time we get there. She was at her friend's house finishing up some last minute work and said she would be back before we got there. I bet you're starving."

"Yes now that you mention it I am actually hungry. I had a very light lunch. I'm just glad to be out of that crowded plane. It was far too stuffy in there." Nirav chuckled and guided him to his car. Ahem got into the front seat as Nirav put his luggage in the back. He then slowly pulled out towards their destination.

"So Ahem it looks like the meeting for tomorrow was cancelled because the client's wife is ill so we'll have a little break tomorrow seeing as our presentation is already all polished up thanks to you. I was thinking that Gudiya and I could show you around Delhi. I'm sure you haven't had a break in a while so it might do us all some good."

"Actually that is exactly the medicine I need to get my mind off of everything. I'm quite excited to meet your little sister finally. After all that I've heard it seems like I've known her forever." Nirav chuckled as he pulled into his driveway. Ahem looked at the house. It was rather large and knew how lonely he must have felt in it before Gudiya came back into his life. It was actually far too large for both of them as well. It looked significantly bigger than Modi Bhawan and also had a fairly large outhouse towards the end of their big lot. "Nirav your house is very beautiful."

"Thank you very much Ahem but you should have seen it before Gudiya came here. It really was nothing pretty to look at. She has really transformed this place into a home. You should see the interior. She has decorated it quite beautifully." Ahem and Nirav walked into the house each caring a piece of luggage as Ahem surveyed the house. It was really very nice, homely yet quite modern and beautifully decorated. The little details really set the tone of the house. "It seems your sister really has a knack for decorating. She has done a beautiful job. Has she ever considered doing this as a business? People would really pay great money for her talents."

"You know that is exactly what I told her when I saw what she had done with this place, but she brushed me off. She is quite the artistic one in the family. She sings, draws, paints, and decorates. She's quite a beautiful artist. The funny thing is four months ago she had never touched any of it. All she did was sing aarti's but with her education going so well she quickly learned it all. Quite impeccably too if I do say so myself. She actually just received a great job at Inter Gold and Jewelers designing their jewelry. She loves it."

"Oh I've heard of them. They really do some amazing work. My Mom and Kaki get all their jewelry from them. They absolutely love their designs. Well good for her. I can see she's quite talented."

"Well enough about Gudiya. Let me go see if I can find her. You can finally meet her in person. Mithu Kaka can you show Ahem to the guest room please. Ahem why don't you go freshen up and change into something a little more comfortable while I go see about dinner." Ahem followed the older gentleman to the top floor and walked into his room. He looked around and realized that this room must have also been decorated by Gudiya. The little details really resembled the rest of the house and her work. He walked into his bathroom and took a quick shower. He stepped out and changed into his black sherwani for the night. He took Gopi's mangalsutra out of his jacket pocket and slipped it on the nightstand next to his bed before walking downstairs. The sound of a familiar giggle slipped him from his thoughts as he looked downstairs and stared into the face of the girl he had been longing to see for the past four months.

Sorry I know it's short. I will try and update the next part soon. I know everyone was looking forward to the two of them meeting in this part.  

Originally posted by MeetPremeer

nice one dear

Thank you glad you liked it. 
wow esha what a fic...i totally loved it...just caught up with the whole fic it is awesome...update soon...
Eesha I forgive you, but please update soon, I can't wait for them to meet. It was a lovely update.
Great update Eesha!  Can't wait to read more...