Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

WOW – Could not stop thinking about your story , Same characters but you went in a  different direction and kept my interest.   What a talent you have for writing.  I have a friend  from college that if you give a topic she can do a 5 minute speech and she can keep your interest. That is what your writing reminds me of. Your stories are more interesting than the show.  Keep writing I am reading.  Wish this would happen to gohem on the show before valentines day.

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good job
plz continue on with the story :)
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

WOW ' Could not stop thinking about your story , Same characters but you went in a  different direction and kept my interest.   What a talent you have for writing.  I have a friend  from college that if you give a topic she can do a 5 minute speech and she can keep your interest. That is what your writing reminds me of. Your stories are more interesting than the show.  Keep writing I am reading.  Wish this would happen to gohem on the show before valentines day.

Thank you so much for the compliment! β˜ΊοΈ Yea I wish GoHem would get together before Valentines Day as well. Wouldn't that be simply awesome. πŸ˜
choti_rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

good job
plz continue on with the story :)

Thank you so much dear. Glad you enjoyed it ayesha! My name is Eesha LOL nice to meet you. I will try and put the next part up soon.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Eesha2

Thank you so much dear. Glad you enjoyed it ayesha! My name is Eesha LOL nice to meet you. I will try and put the next part up soon.

hey eesha
nice to meet u
the story going great so far hope ur next one turns out awesum
xxXXXXXxx

choti_rani thumbnail

Hey guys! Here is the next part but I need a little help. I don't know what to name this story. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Let me know you thoughts and enjoy.

Part 4

The drive was spent in silence as all three women in the car were far too worried to talk. As soon as the car came to a stop Kokila got out of the car and ran towards the door and knocked. When there was no answer Rashi grabbed the spare key from her purse and opened the door. The place was dark and quiet. She ran into Gopi's room to see it empty. No sign of her belongings and no sign of her.

"Kakiji. Gopi's clothes, her bag is gone. Nothing is here."

"Yes Gopi is gone and she is never coming back and it's all your son's fault Kokilaben. Arre meri bachi toh use apni jaan se zyada pyar karti thi. Aur aab uske paas kuch nahi baki. Kuch bhi nahi." (My daughter loved him more than her own life. Now she has nothing left. Absolutely nothing).

"Lekin Jitubhai woh gayi kaha? Hum use wapas lekar athe hai." (But Jitubhai where did she go? We will bring her back).

"Mujhe pata nahi. Maine jab subhe unke kamre mein gaya tho woh chali gayi thi aur uska saman gayab tha? Meri bachi." (I don't know. When I woke up this morning and went into her room she was gone and so were her belongings. My darling daughter). Kokila broke down in tears. Where could Gopi have gone? She didn't have anyone else in this world.

"Papa where would she go? She doesn't have anyone else in this world." Rashi was crying and couldn't console herself. Her little sister was missing and she didn't know where she was. What would happen to her out there to a girl who couldn't even read or write?

"I don't know beta, I don't know. I looked for her everywhere. Went to every bus and train station within 10 miles of here and no one has seen her." Jitu felt bad lying to these people, but he had no choice. His daughter needed to find her happiness back and going back to that family wouldn't do it. If he told them where she was they would emotionally blackmail her into coming back.

Ahem listened in on the conversation and he felt like his life was being knocked out of him. He was shaking. Where could his Gopi have gone? Was she okay? 'Why do I care where she has gone or how she is?' He tried to compose himself until his heart burst open, 'It's because you have fallen in love with her you fool. You love your wife and now because you couldn't admit it to yourself she's gone. You lost her.' He clutched onto the wall for support. He couldn't deny it any longer. Within these past few months he had fallen in love with his wife and now no one knew where she was. Those last words of Jitu's kept ringing in his head. Arre meri bachi toh use apni jaan se zyada pyar karti thi. Kokila rushed out of the room to see Ahem clutching onto the wall with tears running down his cheeks. Ahem quickly wiped them away and ran towards his car before anyone else saw him. Kokila watched her son go and realized that he had finally grasped what she had known for a while now. Her heart ached for her son. Now that he had realized his feelings it was too late, his wife was gone. A part of her understood that he deserved this after putting Gopi through so much pain, but the mother in her would never let her admit that. Rashi and Kinjal slowly came out holding onto each other for support. Gopi was gone and they couldn't do anything about it. They didn't even know where they could start looking.

Gopi slowly got out of the car upon reaching their destination and looked around at all the little faces. They all looked so innocent so curious. "Can anyone tell me where I might find Sister Mary?" A sweet little girl who looked to be about 5 pointed towards the main office and Gopi smiled. She grabbed her suitcase and made her way towards the door. She knocked and waited for a response before walking inside. "Sister Mary?"

"Yes that is me. May I ask who you are?"

"Ji mera naam Gopi. Gopi Moo ur uh Gopi Shah hai." (Sorry guys I don't know Gopi's parents name or her last name so I made them up and just kept her last name Shah) Upon hearing that name Mary turned around and looked over at the innocent face. She looked just like her mother, but the eyes. The eyes reminded her of her father. She hadn't seen her since she was a little baby. She hadn't heard any news about her. She wanted to watch this girl grow up, but since the death of her parents she hadn't even known where she was at or who she was even with. She had searched for her everywhere. She walked over to Gopi and hugged her with tears in her eyes. This was Alpa and Nilesh's daughter. (Again don't know Gopi's parents name so made them up) She was beautiful, soft-spoken, and Mary could tell from her eyes a genuine person. Hugging her it felt like Mary was hugging her best friend Alpa again.

"Gopi beta tum kaisi hoh. Why are you here with bags?" Gopi looked down at the floor with tears in her eyes. She didn't know this woman yet, but she felt like she could share anything with her. It felt as if she would be sharing everything with her mother. She dropped her suitcase and broke down. She told Mary each and every detail of her life before asking her if there was any way she could stay with her? Mary listened intently at the cruel treatment this bachi had received from those heartless people. Mary took her suitcase and put it into the closet. She was angry but she couldn't let that get in the way. She could read Gopi even after knowing her for a few minutes yet these people that had had the joy of living with her for months couldn't see her pure heart. Gopi would never forgive her if she did anything to that family of hers even if they had treated her like dirt and thrown her out like yesterday's garbage. She had a phone call to make. There was one person who had waited longer than her to find Gopi and that person needed to be told right away. She ordered some tea for Gopi and sat her down while she went to make the phone call. 

Who was it who was it? Cont soon! Loved it!
choti_rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: khansk

Who was it who was it? Cont soon! Loved it!

THanks Sarah will update really soon. ALmost done with the next part. 
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh good heavens - who is this mystery person!!!??!!  

Happy to know you are working on the next part....πŸ˜†
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Loved the update eesha.
Aham's realisation, it should be more torture.
Post next part soon