shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
eesha it was so sweet and cute .
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was Amazing Eesha....
I had tears while reading last two paras........lovely.....

thats called love unsaid but understood..........need next chapter soon.....
Loved the update... Cant wait to know what happens next
ruksm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely dear..Ahem is still not aware of Gopi's importance in his lifeor he just does not want to accept it??

Please do update soon..

👏👏👏
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh boy! Koki not arranging Aham's things! That is definitely pushing the limits of imaginationa😆 Great update! I like your Rashi's smirk too!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm back to pester you for another update...😃
br2499 thumbnail
Eesha! My kali avatar is fighting with me to release it! Do post before it wins the fight!😃
choti_rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: br2499

Oh boy! Koki not arranging Aham's things! That is definitely pushing the limits of imaginationa😆 Great update! I like your Rashi's smirk too!

Haha yea I know! I was debating on it and then just went for it! It flows better that way. Ahem has to realize his wife's importance. 
choti_rani thumbnail
@ Mom and Bee! Haha I am putting up the chapter as we speak. I don't wanna see Bee's Kali avatar!! Hope you guys like it.
choti_rani thumbnail

Thanks you guys for your lovely comments. Here is the next part. Hope you guys enjoy.

Part 3

Gopi woke up early the next morning upon hearing arguing coming from the living room.

"I told you not to let that girl stay here again didn't I. I thought I was rid of her when she got married, but no that manhoos has to come and show her face again. Do you hear everyone talking around here? They are all saying why is that Gopi back in her maayka and that too without her sari, her mangalsutra, and her sindoor. Everyone thinks she was thrown out. Nak hi cutwa di us ladki ne. (She has ruined our reputation) I want her out of my house. Either she stays or I stay. I am going to my brother's house. I want that girl out before I get back or I will pack up my stuff and leave here myself." With a huff she walked out of the door leaving behind Gopi in tears.

"Mamaji. I'm sorry. Because of me you have to tolerate so much. I cannot let mamiji leave. This is her house not mine. I will leave."

"Nonsense beta where will you go? This is as much your house as it is hers. You are not going anywhere."

"Nahi Mamaji. I was already unwanted in one house. I can't live in another one where I am also unwanted. I want to experience life. I want to be happy. Please I need to go. Aapko meri kasam."

"Aacha beta! I will let you go and find your happiness. Wait here." Jitu when to his room to the one hiding spot that his wife had no idea about and retrieved something. He came back to Gopi and handed her a paper. On it was a savings account number under her name. "This is all the money your parents had left for you. I have managed to save it from Urmila's eyes knowing there will be a right moment to give it to you. I wanted to give it to you during your marriage, but it was too risky. Take this and go find your smile back. You are going to go and stay with one of your mom's very good friends. Her name is Sister Mary. Your parents used to go and help her out at her orphanage every year. She will give you a place to stay and with this money you can find yourself. Your own identity Beta." Gopi hugged her Mama with tears in her eyes and she knew she wouldn't see him for a long time. She went into her room and began to pack her things. She didn't have very much time as Jitu had already gone to get transportation to take her to her new home. Gopi finished her packing and looked over at the phone. She knew she should call Rashi and say goodbye. She knew the number by memory and she dialed the sequences she remembered Rashi showing her. She heard it ring three times before she got an answer.

"Hello."

"Rashiben."

"Gopi. Kya hua sab theek hai na?" (Gopi what's wrong is everything okay?)

"Nahi yahan sab theek hai. Bas aap ki yaad ah rahi thi." (No, everything here is okay. I was just missing you.)

"Gopi kuch to hua hai. Tumari awaaz se mujhe sab kabhar ho jata hai. Mummy ne tumse kuch kaha? Sun tu Mummy ki baat bilkil mat sun samji. Mein hoon na tere paas. Mein sab theek kar dhongi." (Gopi something is up. I can tell by your voice. Mummy said something to you didn't she? Listen, don't listen to anything she says. I am here with you. I will make everything okay again.)

"Nahi Rashiben. I called to say that I will miss you. Goodbye Rashiben." Gopi quickly said the last statement and hung up the phone. Jitu came in and told her the taxi was here. He picked up her luggage and walked her to the taxi.

"Gopi apna dyan rakna. Aur mujhe phone karna. Aur khush rehna." (Gopi take care of yourself. And please call me. And be happy.)

"Mamaji jaane se pehle aapse ek vaada chaiye. Apko meri kasam ke aap kisiko ko nahi batyenge ke main kaha hoon."(Mama before going I need a promise from you. Swear on me that you won't tell anyone where I am.)  Jitu nodded. His daughter needed to find herself. She had suffered enough and now they would only see her when she was ready. They would now dance around her tunes. She was done dancing around theirs. He waved at his daughter for the final time with tears in his eyes.

Rashi looked down at the phone in confusion.

"Rashi beta Gopi thi? Kya keh rahi thi?" (Rashi was that Gopi? What was she saying?)

"Kakiji pata nahi. (Kakiji I don't know). She said something really strange. I have a bad feeling Kakiji that Mummy said something to her and she is about to take a drastic step."

"Hey Bhagwan. Yeh kya kar rahi hogi?"(What is that girl up to?)  Koki quickly dialed Jitu Bhai's number and waited for a response. The phone kept ringing, but no one picked up. Koki looked over at Rashi in worry. Her thought was interrupted by Ahem and Kinjal walking into the door for the pag phere.

"Mom." Koki looked over at Kinjal and Kinjal automatically knew something was wrong. "Kya hua Mom? (What happened Mom) Is everything all right?" Ahem looked over at his mother with concern. She looked worried.

"Nothing is wrong Kinjal I just missed you. How was your first night in your new home?"

"No, Mom don't change the subject. Something is wrong. Please tell me what is worrying you?" Kinjal looked over at Rashi who also looked worried and something registered in her mind. Gopi Bhabhi.

"Gopi Bhabhi?" Ahem looked over at Kinjal upon hearing her name and something in his heart felt heavy.

'Did something happen to her? Was she all right? She had to be all right? Why do you care Ahem? Stop it.' He looked over at his mom and waited for her response. He had to make sure she was okay.

"Ahem there was a phone call for you from Chirag Bhai earlier. He needs to at the office right away." Ahem looked over at his mom. He wanted to know if Gopi was okay. He nodded and made his way towards the door walking very slowly.

"Kinjal, Rashi chalo. We are going to your maayka Rashi. I have to make sure Gopi is okay." Kinjal looked at Koki with a worried look. Her Gopi Bhabhi had to be okay. Ahem quickly walked out the door and into his car. He waited for the girls to get into the car and leave before following them to their destination. Something inside him told him he had to go and see for himself that Gopi was okay.