India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I am crying!

kathie_berns Goldie
kathie_berns
kathie_berns

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I was controlling myself from the entire week and refraining myself from making any negative posts always being optimistic that the next episode will be a better one. But after seeing today's episode, my heart really cried! The cv's have inch by inch destroyed and dissected the story and characters which v love and are obsessed about. When other forum members used to make negative posts i used to always think y dont they have patience! But now i really understand thier anguish. The serial has gone from being illogical to senseless. I'm not going to talk about annie cause i wont stop if i start. Wt surprises me is brij enterin from the main door that too in his normal get up and not even as a behroopia. The cv's have made maan look so foolish by doing that. Either they shudn have put any security or they shud have had brij trespassing in a planned way! And what happened to the elegance and sophistication of the khuraanas which was the eyecatcher of the show? V dont see any other high society guests other than those few office ppl! I was seeing the old episodes of geet where geet begins working in khuraana constructions. The sophistication which used to ooze out in every scene and leave us thrilled has vanished in thin air. I'm a crazy crazy geet fan, but because of these stupid cv's and idiot annie if somethin happens to the show, i'm sure so many of us maneetians would be utterly depressed. Please cv's, dont make us cry. Either kick urself out of the show or kick annie-arjun out. If both are done, well and good! Either ways, if anythin happens to our beloved show, we will haunt u cv's for the rest of ur lives, with our tears. Be warned!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafiablackb28

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top