India-Forums

DID Doubles Written Update - 14th January

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Hey! Smile

Here's yesterday's written update! Once again.. Sorry that its late Embarrassed Hope you guys enjoy reading it! Smile

The Grand Premier!

So the episode starts off with a spotlight on Mithun Da.. He says at the beginning he had said that pain is part of life. You have to decide who you wanna take this pain for. He says that today he has 12 such jodis that will not only teach each other how to walk together but also teach each other the "hunar" of dance. They will receive pain, they will get hurt and cry but under no circumstances will they leave each other's side!

He basically gives a very thoughtful speech! Clap

"So welcome to my kingdom!"

And with that the show starts! Yay!

Big smile

MARZI then performs with his MASTANE's! Lovely performance!

Lol Mithun Da says "Murzi, Murzi, Murzi.. Upar wale ki murzi" He says that Upar Wale ki murzi is.. saying that.. he gets up and gives him a GRAND SALUTE! Clap He says that it is the first time in DID that the first performance has got a grand salute!

He says the performance was fantastic and welcomes everyone to DID. He asks Murzi what he thinks about his 12 kids to which he replies that he puts in all his effort and his mastanes put in more effort than that.

He tells Murzi to take his seat and the contestant too..

LOL he asks where Jay is.. Murzi tells him that he had met Jay outside and had told him to say something about him so he can go inside but he was angry. Awww! LOL Mithun Da says "mera bacha agah" Jay says he wont come. A women comes in with a note.. "Jay ki surteh" LOOL!

First condition: He wants a grand entry!

Second condition: He too wants a partner

Third condition: LOOL Mithin Da will not make him do the "kachwa" dance!

Mithun Da promises that he will fullfill all his conditions.. Jay comes on stage Mithun Da asks everyone to applaud him. Jay asks when will he get his grand entry to which Mithun Da says you wait and watch. I will give you such a entry that the whole world will be left stunned.

Then he asks about his partner.. Mithun Da asks him to give him some time..

LOL I love Jay! Hes soo funny! Embarrassed He calls Geeta "maaaa" onto stage!

"Kaha ho aap".. Geeta says, today she will not come.. but Sheila will come..

GEETA and her GANG then perform on "Low" By Flo Rida, "Sheila Ki Jawani!" LOL and "Baby" By Justin Beiber!

She gets a "Kya Baat, Kya Baat, Kya Baat!!

Mithun Da asks her how she feels with her kids she says she loves them but she knows she has a very hardworking team and they are the best! Mithun Da wishes her all the best and Geeta Maa takes her seat.

RAJEEV performs next with his ROCKERS" WOW he's really good! love the way hes done his rap and they way he introduces each and everyone of his ROCKERS! They truly are Rocckers! Love his team!

"We will, we will, Rock you!

Mithun Da welcomes Rajiv and his rockers to DID and asks him if hes happy with his family. Rajeev says hes really happy. "Ek se ek badhkar hai"

He should have got a grand salute! No doubt! Disapprove

Mithun Da then asks where his "STAR" IS. Geeta Maa says he too deserves a grand entry and so the Mithun Da asks the masters to go get him so he can get his deserved  grand entry!

The masters walk in with Jay.. Mithun Da asks Jay why he gets so upset. Jay replies he only speaks, when it comes to the grand entry he goes back on his words. He says this is not right. The masters then take their seats and Mithun Da gives him his grand entry..

Awww LOl.. donkeys!

Poor Jay! Geeta says hes a REALLY hard working guy! LOOOL! Mithun Da says he will get him a "hot and happening" partner..

Cornell and Sonali! Geeta ki Gang! Perform on "Munni Badnaam Huwi" SALSA style!

Jay asks them how it feel to perform on stage.. awww bless Cornell.. "Dada Ji" Mithun Da asks them if they feel comfortable with each other to which they reply yes. Cornell says to asks Sonali coz every time he gets compforatble with his partner, she gets replaced. aww lol. Mithun Da says it was a terrific performance.

Rajiv says he too liked liked the performance.. the hip movement was "outstanding"

Murzi says that he would like to applaud Heeta coz she done samba on Munni

Geeta too is proud.

LOL Jay!

Ponambalam and Maulika! Rajiv Ke Rockers! Perform on "Jiya Jale" Classical and Acrobat style!

Geeta Maa says that shes happy to see them. Aww LOOL Ponambolams looking around coz he doesn't understand what Geeta Maas saying! She wishes them all the best!

Murzi tells Maulika shes a very graceful dancer! And hes a fan of Ponambalams elevation

Rajiv too is happy!

Mithun Da says even though he knows tamil, he will not speak in tamil because he wants him to learn hindi. He tells Rajiv hes done a fantastic job because when he saw them in the audtions, they were not that clean, but today they are very clean. He tells Maulika that when she smiles, she looks very beautiful. Geeta maa says next time he will not go to jannat because she will tape her mouth before she comes to perform! LOL

Mithun Da asks Ponanmbalam to say something about Rajiv in hindi.. he says he is "acha.. bohot acha hai!" LOL

LOL DILLIN! "Hi Kutha" Kutha means "Nayeh"

Ponambalam has a message for Mithun Da in Hindi.. LOOL "apse meri futhi" aww! LOOOL Dillin/Max again!.. 

Vikram and Niharika! Rajiv ke Rockers! Perform on "Dil Dooba" and "Robson Mix" Hip Hop style!

Geeta Maa says its not bad at all for the first week. Niharika needs to become a little light footed.

Murzi says it was a very good performance. He is sure she will do a fab job and beat him.

Rajiv says it was "very nice"

Mithun Da says "bohot zabardast". It was a clean performance. He gives them a "kya baat, kya baat, kya baat"

Rahul and Roza! Murzi ke Maste! ' the youngest couple! Perform on "Doli Taro"- reminds me of garbaaa! And "Omkara" Bollywood style!

LOL Murzi!

Rajiv says .. aww he speaks gujjjuuu! He says that when the song started he thought they were gonna do something gujarati.. but then they ended up doing everything.. locking and popping, isolation.. "badhu kari didhu.. su vaat che"

Geeta asks Rahul if he has any bones in his body LOL and asks him to show a step again.. she says they are very cute when they dance. She says whenever they perform on stage she will be as proud as she would feel for her gang.. awww

Murzi says they are fulfilling there responsibiltes well.. even at 16. He has no complaint and is very happy with them.

Mithun Da says he will not say anything about the dance but says LOOL that during the auditions they cried al lot saying they wanna go into Geeta Maas gang but Rahul says they are still very happy with Murzi sir. They get just the amount of love in Murzis group and say they have a "pitagi" now too.. awww!

LOL Rajiv the "chacha" Mithun Da the "Dada" and Jay the "nana!" LOOL

He tells them "fantastic performance" and tells all jodis to listen to all comments carefully..

Abhinav and Sangeeta! Geeta ki Gang! Perform on "soniyo"! Contemporary style! Aww beautiful performance!

Rajiv says "bohot, bohot acha laga". The trust was good and lifts.. "dhoob gaya" "fultu fathak"

Murzi points out to Sangeeta she was dancing from Abhinavs eyes. There were two bodies, but only one set of eyes.. that recieves "Kya baat" from Mithun Da . He says they're both phenomenal.

Geeta says she didn't think they'd perform so well.. they all start crying. She is happy for them both. Sh says that during the rehearsal, Sangeeta banged herself into a wall coz she couldnt see with the blindfold.. yepp! they perform blind folded! well Sangeeta does..  but she got up after 10 mins of crying and said she was ready. She says that because they are good, her gang will become stronger. She says she is proud of Abhinav. Awww! Abhinav.. Jay asks why he is crying so much.. Geeta says its because she told them off quite alot.. because the time was running out and they couldn't do it.. she told them it wasn't to the standard od DID and she didn't know what they were doing. Abhinav says hes proud to be with her.

Mithun Da gives them a grand salute!! Clap hes a bit emooitonal too..

"DID Doubles ka pehla grand salute jata hai Abhinav and Sangeeta ko!" Clap

He asks why she told them off so much. Geeta says Sangeeta is very pampered and Abhinav keeps spoiling her. They had something that wasn't working during the rehearsals. Mithun Da says if there was no trust this would not have happened. he says there is no doubt this is a double dose of dance!

Jay asks Mithun Da to introduce him to his partner now. He says he will  not work until he gets his partner! Lol. So Mithun Da agrees and says the rest of the couples will perfrom tomorrow when say gets his partner!

Everyone comes onto stage and start dancing!

Precap: A beautiful dance done by Karan and Carling and Amit and Falon! And i think a group performance which looks pretty good too!

Kajolj won't be able to do the update today coz shes been called in for work..so i will be doing it. Im going out for dinner in a few mins.. so will do it as soon as i come back! If kajolj comes back before i do, she will do it Smile sorry for all the problems!

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 15 January 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshniishivani003AreYaar

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
its awesome

but now plez make it in a systematic manner
like make it all in the different way
team:-
Dance form:-
Song:-
Comments from judges
Geeta:-
Murzi:-
Rajive:-
Grand master :-

this is the format as we all follow to make the updates
so hope you make it the next update like this

but this updates really helps thanks a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Will definitely keep that in mind the next time I update! I never knew what the format was or would have done that from the start.. Sorry Embarrassed

Thank you for letting me know!
digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Will definitely keep that in mind the next time I update! I never knew what the format was or would have done that from the start.. Sorry Embarrassed

Thank you for letting me know!

aare its okk
as its your first time soo its okk

as this format makes it much easy to read and get things perfect
soo
but on the top your updates are perfect and to the point

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
^^ Aww thank you Smile
Yep, It does seem as if it'd make it a whole lot easier to read!
Thank you! Will definitely use this format when I update this week Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index