Today Youth &....Help needes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

inaanki

IF-Dazzler

inaanki

Posted: 23 December 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hello IF members!

I need your views that will help me to write an essay on today's youth and negative moral influences, especially on youth's efforts to fight negative moral influences.  I can find articles related to this topic on many websites, but since a large number of people visit this forum, I thought of putting this topic here, so that I can get many people's views and write my essay effectively.

I know this an entertainment forum, and I am not supposed to put a topic like this on it, but if you can write your views, then that would be a great help.

If there is a rule that I cannot create a thread like this, then let me know it, and I will remove it as soon as I can.

Thank You

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today Youth &....Help needes" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sarah13

IF-Dazzler

Sarah13

Posted: 23 December 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
hey inaanki..i think its an interesting topic

n u can post a topic like this in the member lounge where most IF members can discuss

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 23 December 2005 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
inaanki...i wud be better if u post this into the debate section..u wil get good views... Tongue Tongue Tongue

inaanki

IF-Dazzler

inaanki

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thank you Sarah and Hazel for your reply. This topic is posted on debate mansion.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top