Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update.

So they can trust a complete stranger but not their daughter in law.How strange? Why didn't Bharti's parents stand up for her.She was be shaked and verbally abused! How can Murli say all these things he hasn't even bothered getting to know her and accusses her of all this stuff.

It's just over-dramatic that Veena's trying to commit suicide.I agree as well Prakash will probably appear from thin air and rescue her.They'll all be like "Hey forget what Bharti said we'll arrange another wedding for you two!".
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajolKohl

Thanks for the update.

So they can trust a complete stranger but not their daughter in law.How strange? Why didn't Bharti's parents stand up for her.She was be shaked and verbally abused! How can Murli say all these things he hasn't even bothered getting to know her and accusses her of all this stuff.

It's just over-dramatic that Veena's trying to commit suicide.I agree as well Prakash will probably appear from thin air and rescue her.They'll all be like "Hey forget what Bharti said we'll arrange another wedding for you two!".

Totally agree- I mean that's what I foud unbelievable is that no-one asked themselves why would Bharti make this up? And the girl even said Veena is not like a sis but is a sis and that's just insulting when your own family doesn't speak up 4 u

Murli just annoyed me so badly that he kept repeating bharti..the guy is so dense he knows her ok not as much as he should have but he knows she's for a good heart and for him not to believe her? If the hubby is not even supportive, however much he denies it she is his wife and how dare he say who are you to say this? That just literally took the biscuit!

Let prakash come and marry desperate Veena - she deserves it after all if she's willing to believe a total stranger..let her bear the consequences!
Rae24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

kiran thanks for update i had seen first half and guessed what wud be next

and second nice u got gkd siggy too

now coming bck to episode

it was all gaushala plan to defame bharti

we had all been tlaking abt losingthe plot
so there it goes

the father who was worried who wud take care of his dwarf daughter does all silly things with show of wealth and all to get her married

he finds someone suitable as murli
bt again does show off wealth

where has it left his daughter

why cudnt they speak up when thier daughter was being insulted,

this house was given by rupesh to bansilal family and have they forgotten all this,

seriously this story hd sso much scope and bharti has remained mere puppet here,

she shud leave now and do what she likes and be brave and stronger instead of emoitonal

rupesh shud take away this house from bansilal family and let them go to old house

see what prakash does then

You're right- Rupesh showed of his wealth and that's what got him and bharti into
trouble- the poor girl

Bharti should just kick them out rather then walk out- but now that Bharti knows Prakash's true colour -post marriage Veena isn't going to get any money after all it's all under lock&key and there's no way Bharti would give money to Veena should she ask...I mean no-one else earns anything...mridang will
never pay and Murli won't be able to pay as all the money has been tied up...
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The rest of the family are probably going think that Bharati is protecting her own intrests ie the house and money as it was given to them by her father...thats probably going to be the next issue Edited by Kiran_83 - 13 years ago
Rae24 thumbnail
Probably...and maybe move back to their old house and Prakash to find out how much Veena is really 'worth'!

So who actually paid for the wedding...
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have no idea nobody actually works, im guessing it was Bharati's money and what got me so mad is that they were accusing Bharati but it wasnt a problem when it was Bharati's money that paid for the wedding, and all gehne they were buying for Veena.
Rae24 thumbnail
That's what I thought...veena should have appreciated it the most but she's first one that turned against - I thought she was a sweet girl, innocent - it just doesn't make sense that she wouldn't believe bharti... Regardless of how
much she 'loves' prakash... I mean bharti doesn't even have anythin against her..
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hate how veena is turning against bharati & i hate how all the blame is being so easily shifted onto bharati as well
this gaushali is so evil! her voice is annoying too