Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

15/01/11-Maha Epi- Prakash walks out (Page 2)

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Kiran - i totally agree with you girl - i have to say the epi was defo explosive but it was making me madder and madder as time went by

As i said Mridang just stood there - he obviously doesn't care about his sis that much to admit the truth that what Bharti said was the truth...

Yeh Bhansilal was just totally useless - he just went along with everyone else, think that's porbably how it's always been - them taking centre stage

Prakash will be back - how can he not be and then they'll probably get married...then the trouble will start...maybe on the wedding night?

When Kamla was shouting at Bhart - you ruined our lives, we should have never bought you as our DIL - you would have actually expected Rupesh to say something at that point - only they just looked shocked? just unbelivable!

A thought just popped into my head - why didnt Bharti just get the fake parents in (she could have just grabbed Prakash's phone at one point...) and let them tell the story...

Edited by Rae24 - 15 January 2011 at 12:45pm

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Censored
Originally posted by Sophia21

I dnt get why bharti is trying to save their ass... she sud just let them.. they keep insulting her and the way kamala was shaking her.. damn it..
Bharti sud just let it happen .. then when Prakash's true colour comes out.. she sud have said "Told you so" and walk out or something..
Veena and her heera prakash.. go to hell!!.. out of a sudden.. prakash is everything to her..
lol bansilal is like a murti standing.. he doesnt speak at all.. gets me mad!!!

LOLLOL exactly she has known Prakash what 2 mins and shes ready to kill herself for him CensoredCensored shes lost the plot

Instead of Kamala shaking Bharati she should have shaken Bansilal.."Aap kuch bol kyon nahi reh...Kuch toh kayhe" LOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24Sophia21

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

thought Veena was meant to at least have some intelligence...

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
ok wat does everyone think is going to happen on Monday?

Edited by Rae24 - 15 January 2011 at 12:53pm
Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i too was hoping some sort of twist would happen like his fake parents reveal the truth or even better his real parents turn up

I think Prakash will be back on Monday and will save her, and probably another showdown between Bharati and the family.

If this wedding does go ahead im actually looking forward to them finding out that Bharati was right and that Prakash laughing in there faces because to be honest they deserve it
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Mee too! Think Prakash will come back after much cajoling from Murli's family and then they'd probably have a small wedding, bharti barred of course and then let the 'fun' begin!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I WANT prakash to get married to Veena.. den after wedding.. i want him to show his real colour.. tab ayega maaza... then i will see Murli, Veena and Kamala's face!!
And i also want Prakash to expose Gau and Mri..

Kiran_83

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

such a heavy episode ... everything went bad... hope it sorted out next week..

Kiran_83

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index