Bewafa Tani mistake or---------------------

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,
First I was amazed that Nupur will reunite TA ANU but laterly was depressed to know Tani agreement with Ritesh.
Tani will marry Ritesh and will give Anu the worst torture of his life. Atleast she could have told Onu about Ritesh this threat but now I think Nupur is better for Anu?

Plz tell your views here openly while many here trying to avoid this topic to bring attention becaz of Tani----------------😡😲😲😲😲😲

Edited by Nina_sabin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no taani is doing nthing wrong....she is sacrificing her luv for onu....coz if ritesh wont give the saboot then onu ko phaansi hogi as ritesh said...and no one will want their luv to die like this...do u want onu to die orr u want taani ritesh mariage]
and how can she tell onu like this....onu will never agree for this.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anu wil prefer dying rather than tani sacrifising herself 2 save him n that 2 to ritesh so tani cant tel anu n nupur she has done lots of wrong thinks it was she who was responsible for ananyas death n nt tani
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Anu wil prefer dying rather than tani sacrifising herself 2 save him n that 2 to ritesh so tani cant tel anu n nupur she has done lots of wrong thinks it was she who was responsible for ananyas death n nt tani

agreez here but atleast Tani can discuss this issue with her mom, Anu mom and dad, Anu brother and last ofcourse Onu about this?🤢😭

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tani knows k if she talks abt this 2 any1 they wont allow this 2 happen they would say that there wil b another way n tani knows k there is no other way
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Tani knows k if she talks abt this 2 any1 they wont allow this 2 happen they would say that there wil b another way n tani knows k there is no other way

So this is the only & only solution left to save Onu now?
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nina_sabin

So this is the only & only solution left to save Onu now?

dnt wry. Miracles do happen in last moment!! 😆
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think tani is doing anything wrong ..... if it were real life, i would have done the same ..... but she should tell anu everything  ..... she can divorce ritesh, once anu is out of jail ...... but i m proud of tani for taking this step ..... i think ritesh will realise his mitake but it will be too late .... but so far loving the story .....
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Taani is sacrificing herself for her love what more can she do or could have ever done she has somewhere made each one of us realise that true love is selfless n beyond life....
 people generally realise the importance of loved ones only after having been lost them so each one of us should be thankful to god n pray to him the well being of our loved ones  as well as value their importance in our life and always keep them happy cause love is not like money once lost can never be regained........