Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda *Final assessment & Verdict 15-17 Jan (Page 9)

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@Mehr, hugsssHugHug love you too...Heart

@Shibz,

Morals in KMH2
Some scenes were deemed to be immoral and have triggered resentment in viewers therefore resulting in many viewers dumping the show. Eg: Arjun's conversation with God. ok.. i really dun get this line..Ermm i think this Arjun's convo with God was more towards reality.. moreover he did not abuse God or anyone(keeping in mind that this act of his is linked to morals & values) ppl have their opinions but i would really like to say that our belief is within us...a person does not lose faith in God coz of a show... n Arjun's reaction is totally justified here...he is "Arjun Singhania"the "bad guy"... not the sweet Arjun Punj from whom we expect to take sorrows with a smile...its a show n we are watchin it.. i think everyone is intelligent enough to understand that it is a certain character dat reacted dat way to the situation n cant be inculcated in our lives...having said that... there will be a time when AS will change his opinions bout the same...that is how life goes..

@Red, watch again and see for yourself.........Abuse is a small word maybe, he offended. "jo kuch aapne kiya hai usski SAZA aapko kon dega......." stood up and said "main doonga"............"aapne saari haddain tor di".........."mere sapne jala diye"........and so on...
@Blue, yes ofcourse.......(but some people forget their morals for ArjunSmile)..........anyway, when Arjun says something wrong, it becomes a "show" when he says something right, it becomes everyone's "life"........hmmmmErmm
@Green, yes just a character, but anyone who believes in God would be shaken for a second.......
@Purple, yes, just like the way "we" are.........selfish human beingsSmile remembering God only when needed.

Lastly, I don't know about others but I dumped the show because of Arjun's conversation.....thought it was necessary for me to comment since you were confused who would do such a crazy thing for a showSmile. His convo was offending, demeaning, and insulting God...........

@Shaaheen, thanks for writing on "morals" in the postHug

Sorry don't want to fight or anything but looks like I was the only one who backed up Shaaheen, so had to comment..........Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17ana.khansecretkeeperpavs

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@Nimra: i really have no time to write anythin further but dis is my last post before i go on a revision holiday...

reply to your comments for
@red: it is between an individual & God...a third person has no right to judge whether wat he did is right or wrong... God will see to it...

@blue:i really dun understand wat u talkin boutD'oh

@Green:i believe in God n if at all i was shaken den it was for Karan's performance as AS..

@purple: it is not about being selfish but it is a way of God to call someone close to him... he need not go to God for selfish needs,...he neva did...he jus expected a lil time as he said.. besides...it all depends on karma..one does not have to believ in God or spend hours in prayers..to go close to  Him but every good work u do takes u close to God...since God is present in the work dat u do...that is the "law of karma" i dunno how much u understand...but every person has a belief...i respect yours but i really dun like a human being judging as to wat is right n wrong!!

dats all from me... have a good day..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishrasika_DS

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
The forum was made to share ideas and opinions in the most democratic way ...

Let me just remind u all of the following:

Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted in 1948, states that:

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers"

The Declaration provides for freedom of expression in Article 11, which states that:

"The free communication of ideas and opinions is one of the most precious of the rights of man. Every citizen may, accordingly, speak, write, and print with freedom, but shall be responsible for such abuses of this freedom as shall be defined by law."

Any opinion made by any members of this forum is for the purpose of contributing to a discussion forum and none of the comments made are to be taken personally and or to be acted open.

xoxo

shaan

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87Du_NishAyesha_glarasika_DSS.StephysecretkeeperpavsAnjanaYYZ

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Shibz: Happy studying :)

All: This thread was for voting so stick to this topic.

Religion is a sensitive issue so be careful. Sab ka apna nazarya hey respect that Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87Nimz-KMHDu_NishAyesha_glapavsshibz

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@Shibz, happy studying......ending the convo for my buddies....otherwise i could go on forever.........

@All, sorry for creating a mess......but I was questionened first so had to answer....otherwise I was just posting my vote just like everyone else....but don't know why people come running after my postSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasecretkeeper

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Religious sentiments belong to a person's private realm...n if nimz feels offended with some lines used its perfectly reasonable to comment n criticize the lines....this is a free forum where you can express your opinion..its immature to reply back questioning others beliefs just for a soap or its characters..real ppl matter more than soap characters..tc

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasecretkeeper

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Eited:

Guys
,love kavya take below mine  so much that thought of completely edit mine.

You have really put those memories in beautiful words,kavya,wow!

Like I always say to myself (even if I take time to put into practiceLOL):

''every end is a new beginning.''

Ok guys,seriously Eshu is goingROFL

Edited by Eshu11 - 17 January 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17secretkeeper

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I really dont have any right to vote or comment here since I have been completely inactive in RKA thread except for some initial posts, and I must confess I have rarely visited the thread since past one month.   But if I dont say anything now I felt I might miss out on it completely. 

Yaar we will  miss you guys, I just felt a pinch in my heart and went back to all that I remember about RKA season 1.   They were amazing posts really,  and I read them after completely finishing watching kmh1,  I just got used to reading  the posts and relived  all the episodes, Kudos to all of you who made season1 look more beautiful.  I had to say this here since I didnot have a chance to say in season1 rka thread.

Wish it had been the same this time, but everything has its own moment.  on that note  I wish  all of you good luck and best wishes. 

- Kavya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_NishsecretkeeperpavsAnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index