Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda *Final assessment & Verdict 15-17 Jan (Page 8)

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Thanks adda keeper n sharab123
but dere is no rka :(:(:(

Edited by gemini1217 - 17 January 2011 at 7:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

I am very sad about the news...But I do understand.

For me RKA was an important part of KMH. We had a fine time, but its time to say good bye ...

I will miss you RKA Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217Ayesha_glasecretkeeper

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@Ash and gemini - As I said earlier good things have to cum an end one day!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperAsh_Smash

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@All Addians: Thanks for voting Smile

@Sarab: Hug I already commented on your beautiful note on FB Star

@Shaheen: Loved your reasons & the quote Hug Zabardust post! Clap

" there is only 100 eps to go... and then we done...:D... so guys... "patience is a virtue""

Shaheen, opening Adda/ analyzing/writing takes requires time, thought Geek & patience which i dont have anymore Ermm

We are not comparing friends but the quality of posts & the fun we used to have Smile

I believe in ignoring the bad moments,

we tried out best! Ab bus Smile

I believe in dumping those who were disloyal,

We didnt count their votes Big smile

I believe in holding heads high,

..Thumbs Up

Luff u too Shaheen Heart

@Nimra: Luff u too! Hug You justified your vote with apt reasons Star

"RKA is more than just a daily discussion thread, it's our home and we should have a right to open, close or protect it for its own betterment."
Well said! Clap'

@Pavs: Hug Zabardust pointers like always StarStarStar

"As RKA has always been about friendship I dont find the same joy n interest tht i used to find in writing for my friends."
....Approve

@Shreya: Hug Yes these RKA threads dont feel like "home" Smile RKA CC is home....

Edited by secretkeeper - 17 January 2011 at 9:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHAyesha_gla

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@Nisha: Hi Nisha Hug

"I am feeling heart wrenching on my own decision but I know that the fairest decision on RKA."

We too! Broken Heart

@Ria123: I am sorry Ria Hug

@Anjana: Hug

@Jaya: Loved the way you explained your reasoning Star

" I would continue to write...again...even if I was the only one. I would have voted that the Adda should stay open if I felt the show had potential and deserved to have somebody, even if it was only one person, give an objective view of the story, screenplay and execution."

.....Approve

Luff u Jaya Hug Thanks for everything you did for us *phoolo ki baarish*

@Ash & Srujana: Hug  We give a fair chance...Now the show doesnt inspire us to pen down our thoughts toh hum kya kerein..We cant drag RKA like this.

@Maheen: Long time! Hug Zabardust explanation Maheen! Star

".We do appreciate the effort n hardwork of the team bt u cant say smthing is awesum whn its not, even if u like the ppl associated with it"
Thumbs Up

@Ayu:
*welcomes with phoolo ki baarish*

"but u guys loved it lived it and when the channel killed it brought it back to life so all claps to u i knw wat rka is and has done for kmh  Clap"

Thanks Miki! Smile

"
they don't understand that audiences are not fool they have a sense of judgement
"

Exactly! They cant take viewers for granted!

@Sumzberry: Thanks Sumzberry Hug Well, you said it yourself Sumzberry -

" keeping RKA alive requires time and effort and if members if not motivated from KMH2, RKA can't survive. "

@Jyo:
Hug

"comes from the heart and cannot be forced down..."
......Approve

@Sam: Hi Sam :) Dont feel guilty..u did participate and gave your best Smile Thanks for being there bro Hug

@Sanju: Hug

"90 % of old Adda does not feel the connection. "
Unhappy

"I love my RKA friends. They have given me the most wonderful of times during season 1 and I am lucky that the bond grew beyond KMH and it will remain that way."

Luff u Sanju! Heart

@Sana: Hug

" I was overjoyed when KMH came back all for RKA. But now, I feel I cant be selfish and let it carry on. "
....Thumbs Up

"ts painful to have no RKA but then we have CC and FB, so we  friends remain forever!!!"

CryBig smile

Edited by secretkeeper - 17 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17sumz3Ayesha_gla

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@Tanu: Hug Thanks for your words and support Smile

"
rka should be with it till d end even for d sake of its own hardwork."
I am sorry Tanu..we cant do something for the sake of it.

""kabhi ek haath se taali nahi bajti.""

agree Smile

"kmh2 is much better than others shows of present. "

So just because its better than some shows we should continue to watch it? Eg: Say you tried Kitkat and didnt like the taste of it Confused  And then i tell you "Tanu, Kitkat is better than some other chocolates in this shop so just be happy with kitkat"

Tell me is that fair Tanu? Ermm No! If you dont like kitkat you can try other chocolates or check another shop! Same goes for viewers Smile

@Kat: Hug

"Kmh 1 didn't make rka...nor did the characters or the story...it was the people who made it!! My old rka buddies are not there hence I can't get myself to write! "

Exactly! Approve

@Shivani: I am really sorry  Hug Refer to my reply to Shaheen Smile

@Resham: Hug

" knw most of the members and have seen how lively n fun it used to be. It is no more like it used to be"
Thumbs Up

really saddens me to see the Adda struggle to reach even 6 pages a day."

Resham, pgs or no. of likes dont matter. When Ria g started RKA she used to get 5 or 6 likes in the beginning with 1 or 2 pgs of comments. What matters is the quality of the posts, having fun and writing passionately Smile

@Pallabi:
Hi Pallabi :) Yes i have seen you on FB Smile

I am sorry but the decision has been made Hug Read my reply to Shaheen & Resham :)

@Gemini: Hug Yes your vote was counted because you used to hit like and participate whenever you could Smile We consider you as an Addian Big smile

"i luv rka as without knowing each other we intract as we r a part of kmh family"

hmm..people from all walks of life coming together...amazing isnt it *smiles*

"
but r aadains going to stop watching kmh becoz d story is on old pattern n story line is not fresh or dere trps r less"

TRPs dont matter to us...we did a quick analysis to help the team :) Humein kya farak parey ga TRPs say? :)

We know the actors are working hard! We appreciate it Star but the creative team and technical department are not delivering a good product.

Since there wil be no more RKA threads in this forum i wont be watching KMH2 anymore. I was watching because of RKA.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Ayesha_gla

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@Shibz: Hi Shibz Smile Thanks for your wishes Hug

I understood what your were trying to say indirectly. I can only speak for myself. I for one never wanted season 2 bcoz i know Ekta has the habit of ruining beautiful stories and butchering the characters when she loses interest in the show Stern Smile

"n this one not for TRPs..but us...coz we want it to be perfect..."
Thumbs Up

Whatever you wrote on TRPs...i disagree with a few points coz together with addians we have done a lot of TRPs analysis and we know wht works and wht doesnt. Promoting on FB does matter Shibz.

Abt Morals in KMH2...Shaheen wrote that part so she will be the best person to answer you.

Exams k liye Good luck! Dont stress yourself Smile

You shouldnt be disturbed. Be happy that we wont be there to criticize or give our feedback anymore Smile

"coz according to me KMH is still better dan other shows.. even better dan the high TRP showsWink"
I respect your opinion Smile abt better shows..refer to my reply to Tanu Smile

@Nisha again:
Thanks for making me laugh ROFL

@Ash: Love u too Ash! Heart Enjoy in other threads or make your own Smile

@Junior Addians: It was great knowing you all *phoolo ki baarish* Have fun in the forum & dont be sad. We can keep in touch on FB or another forum some day Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Ayesha_glashibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Gosh!! i did not expect that i'l b misunderstood in this stage too...
kaise kahe humein kitani mohabbat hai?LOL well i'm soo soo soo happy that i m one of those ppl hu are lucky to have got back their favorite show after a lot of hard work n penance.. n m soo thankful to everyone hu made dis possible.. it was only KMH2 coz of wich i could get over my depression dat was caused by the closure of my dear show within 9 months.. n dat is wat kept bothering me the most..."y with KMH wen it was still goin strong with story line?" i could not get enough of Arjuhi n KMH n KMH2 really came like a breath of relief..it feels soo good...
i was jus talkin bout the adda...hope i made myself clear...

n thanx a lot Mehr for the reply n wishes..:) rest i dun want to comment on... time for me to get back to my booksEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Ayesha_glasecretkeeperAnjalii...xXxAnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index