Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda *Final assessment & Verdict 15-17 Jan (Page 6)

PALLABI1 Groupbie
PALLABI1
PALLABI1

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
yes u should continue assessing d show..

I am not  a regular member of ths forum nd i dint wrote nethng earlier..but i m sure u must have seen me on fb regularly nd i read ur posts on kmh always..it ws n is a ritual 4 me..bt smhow i wasnt aware of ths reply thng on i-f coz i dnt knw it vry nicely..i hav always considered RKA d most powerful medium...ths ws d 1 who gv us strength 2 fight 4 kmh..d leaders who showed us path....i hav always done watever lil i cud pour in rm my side..petitions,signatures,,mails..KMH is back bcoz of u guys..yes i cant frgt season 1..nvr..evn whn i gt 2 watch it now tears cms frm my eyes..i remember each n every bit of it..costumes,dialogues..evrythng..I CAN NEVER FORGET KITNI MOHABBAT HAI..ARJUN PUNJ..AROHI SHARMA....NOOOO..N I CAN NVER THNK KMH WIDOUT RKA..PLZ DONT GO..PLZ..THTS ALL I CAN SAY..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHshaan17Nimz-KMHAyesha_glaDu_NishsecretkeeperAnjanaYYZ

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I dont knw wheather dis wl be counted or not........
I even dont knw wat exactly addians r feeling...
N i think i dont even have any right to comment on it......
Im new to i-f
but 1 think i really love on i-f is ria ki adda.....
I get too happy to read everybodys thought abt kmh n specially luv to read abt karan n kritka..........
We alll were so happy to hear tat kmh has started again but is it jus a story 4 all of us tat matter or sumthing else
y we all needed kmh back in our lifes was it jus d story or it was love between arjun n aarohi
may be d story is not tooo soothing but
in my personal opinion i watch kmh jus 4 arjun. N aarohi
ya story is important every important but is it d only reason we used. To watch kmh1
if i think abt kmh1 in comparison to kmh2 i would say in jus 50 episodes we have seen more of aarjuhi scenes than in kmh1
i cant go in so much detail
but 4 rka i would say d way everybody express dere feelings twd kmh , arjun n aaroh.
I luv reading it
Dere is no day wen i dont read it n i hate weekends as we have no kmh n no rka
i luv rka as without knowing each other we intract as we r a part of kmh family
n luv to be together
as dere r soo many ppl here who wants tat rka should shut down becoz kmh doesnt gave us wat we expected 4m it
but r aadains going to stop watching kmh becoz d story is on old pattern n story line is not fresh or dere trps r less
in my opinion rka should not stop becoz its jus not source 4 us to discuss kmh but also to interact with those who r connected with us becoz of kmh n rka
I even dont knw wheather dis would effect on rating or not
But if one by one we all will back out n would not promote kmh we will never gonna raise its trp neither will be able to appreciate d hard work put in by karan n kritika
Hope u consider dis n help us all to be more close to arjuhi......
Plz dont stop rka!!!!!!!!

Edited by gemini1217 - 17 January 2011 at 2:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasecretkeeperAnjanaYYZ

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
hello Mehr...
i dunno if i have the right to say anythin...but if i were to vote then it would be for No, RKA should close..

Reason: RKA now is not like how it used to be.. RKA is/was about different ppl with same interest..writin for the show that they are/were passionate about & since it is no more..it makes no sense to open RKA for the sake of it.. RKA was made by the ppl in it.. out of which 80-90 percent of 'em have moved on...some in real life & the rest to different shows..so it does not feel the same anymore.. it is better to shut shop RKA in order to keep its flavor intact.. opening n writing for RKA is not a duty its passion..therefore it has got nothin to do with giving the show a chance...though there is no point in talking bout wat is over, yet i always felt that RKA for KMH2 should've opened only if KMH2 inspired you guyz to write(now that is how RKA came into existence) most of them we know had lost interest in the show even before in went on air...

i respect your views.. n i really hope that the team takes into consideration the flaws at execution...
n this one not for TRPs..but us...coz we want it to be perfect...
for me KMH1 was the best show ever...with beautiful story line & different characters.. but we all know that KMH1 suffered for TRPs...n it boosted up only when there were high points like Arohi's accident n nearly at the end when Arjun's reason for being in jail was to be disclosed...the channel had promoted KMH well den except during the RKS time...n we saw a dip in TRPs der.. They have not been promoting KMH dis season as much as they promoted it last season...n Imagine's overall GRPs were better then..promoting on FB hardly matters to TRPs..

Morals in KMH2
Some scenes were deemed to be immoral and have triggered resentment in viewers therefore resulting in many viewers dumping the show. Eg: Arjun's conversation with God. ok.. i really dun get this line..Ermm i think this Arjun's convo with God was more towards reality.. moreover he did not abuse God or anyone(keeping in mind that this act of his is linked to morals & values) ppl have their opinions but i would really like to say that our belief is within us...a person does not lose faith in God coz of a show... n Arjun's reaction is totally justified here...he is "Arjun Singhania"the "bad guy"... not the sweet Arjun Punj from whom we expect to take sorrows with a smile...its a show n we are watchin it.. i think everyone is intelligent enough to understand that it is a certain character dat reacted dat way to the situation n cant be inculcated in our lives...having said that... there will be a time when AS will change his opinions bout the same...that is how life goes..

coming to competition & story line.. i agree that the story line is complicated & aint gripping like KMH1..it isnt new & different.. yet i love it n believe it is the same with many like me.. reason isnt karan & kritika..but i do find it unique & many scenes are really intelligent & does have "originality" i really dint expect a marriage track but i have accepted it since i was really dieing to see Arjuhi's married life in KMH1.. so dis was just a different start instead of a sequel to KMH1..n i will continue to watch it with same love & passion since dis is all i have longed for ever since KMH1 was axed.. the coming track surely is cliched yet it is "Arjuhi" dis time n i can see dat it is goin to b an intense journey from now on...it may not b fresh & magical as such...but it sure will be passionate...

P.S:the topic really frightened me n i did not have the courage to read further but i did coz i truly respect the adda...hence couldnt ignore... God!! why do i find reasons to feel..bad..sad n depressed wen my xamz are approachin?Cry  i know Mehr...u will have just one thing to say...that real life is more important but kya karun? i dunno y all this disturbs me..!!

Anyway...Good luck to all the adda buddiesHug...hope u still catch KMH2Tongue in case u prefer watchin TV...coz according to me KMH is still better dan other shows.. even better dan the high TRP showsWink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87gemini1217Du_NishAyesha_gla-Olly-kavyasamsecretkeeperAnjalii...xXxAnjanaYYZ

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Yes, a few votes will not be counted. Why? Refer to the opening post by adda-keepers :)

still i'm touched..

Those who addressed me...i'll reply in sometime :)

Edited by secretkeeper - 17 January 2011 at 4:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHAyesha_glashibzAnjanaYYZ

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
res will reply all in sumtym
secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Angelic: Talk with respect or get out of our thread. Nobody asked you to vote.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_NishAyesha_gla

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
@All Adda buddies: Verdict will be posted soon Smile *phoolo ki baarish*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veinaazNimz-KMHDu_NishAyesha_gla

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
@angelic : First of all I NEVER saw u hitting like or participating.
Not only in KMH1 not even in KMH2...So U R NOT asked to VOTE !!
So get out of here !!!!

Secondly We dont even want to be missed by you.

Edited by sarab123 - 17 January 2011 at 5:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veinaazNimz-KMHshaan17secretkeeperAnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index