Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda *Final assessment & Verdict 15-17 Jan (Page 5)

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hey all

VOTE:   NO!!! Close RKA

REASON:   We all have been spending our precious time over this show. And now after giving it a fair chance, I think its best to close it. Its not trying to improve and I have lost my patience. There is nothing to analyse and write about the story which has been haywire from day 1. I was overjoyed when KMH came back all for RKA. But now, I feel I cant be selfish and let it carry on. Its painful to have no RKA but then we have CC and FB, so we  friends remain forever!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17sumz3Ayesha_glasecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
yes rka must continue analysing kmh 2
reason:bcoz we all are comparing kmh1 with kmh 2 so we are not at all considering kmh 2 in a new way i think u should continue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sierrra.80shaan17Nimz-KMHLove14Ayesha_glaQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
my vote will go for - yes

i hav a lot of reasons for this. one of d most important i really luv rka. for me rka is as important as kmh. when i read abt it i felt lyk something spl is going far away frm me.i m feeling bad for kmh. kmh best companion will b far away frm kmh. i m emotionally attached wid rka thats y i dont wan its closure.kmh2 is result of rka hardwork. rka should be with it till d end even for d sake of its own hardwork.
   a lot of ppl hav several reasons for rka closure.some r very justified but i really think some r not.sorry for saying this but i think now if i will not say anything i will feel guilt for my whole life.
@nimra-i know u r not attached with kmh. its ok. i respect ur views. u hav firm faith in god. i also hav. i luv god as much as u but the dialogues of arjun with god did not affect my morals. sometym it happens when we become angry with god. i wan to sshare with u a personal incident.
  "when i was in 5th or 6th standard there was a young aged lady in my neighbourhood. she was very sweet. her nature was very loving. she used to call me gudiya. i used to like her a lot. she was an ideal family woman. his husband n all burnt her alive. more than it her husband did not get punishment for this. he got married to a new gal after few months."
   nimra is it justice?i m really angry with god for this. i wan a reply for it.i remember these days i used to hav dream for becoming lawyer only for providing justice to that lady but i m not so strong. i m not so determined. i can think but cannot do anything.arjun in that scene was angry ith od n his anger was justified so he said it. he is strong n determined.nimra later when he will get his luv back he will hav faith in god. he will say him sorry. tell me dont u wan to see god victory.if u r taking this dialogues personally so u will be d one who will feel heavenly happiness when arjun will thank god one day.
 @sarab di i m not agree with ur 40%reason. ist of all "kabhi ek haath se taali nahi bajti."both sides were at fault that day. in my personal thinking ur side was more at fault.u said ppl abused rka but the real thing is that till now ppl respect rka for their campaign n all. they dont speak but they always give credit to rka for kmh2.i dont know this respect n luv matters for u or not but a very few ppl get this kind of respect in their whole life.i luv karan a lot n same with kmh but i will not deny i respect rka more. if kmh2 disappointed u then rka also disappointed us n its followers sometym. we will never get answer of this whats our fault who luved kmh1 became follower of rka campaign for kmh2,did every possible effort of getting it back,took dreams of kmh n rka both but when kmh came we luved it but rka did not.i know kmh1 is better but kmh2 is not so bad. kmh2 is much better than others shows of present. u all r saying kmh2 does not deserve rka but the real thing is that no show other than kmh1 deserve rka.kmh2 is unique n nice.a lot of ppl r luving it. its just that some rka ppl hav moved on,some rka ppl r bz in personal life n for others i can say different ppl hav different choices. 
   now at d last keeping all d emotions aside if i think practically rka opening needs a lot of hardwork n dedication.a single gal cannot do all this for a long tym so i know it will b more logical to close rka. it really seems now it has become burden.it will b better to close it other than doing it unwillingly.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHsaman87Nimz-KMHadhasrujanashaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasumz3YeahQuirkyKK84secretkeepermchopraObodroKargoshBheegiBasantiAnjanaYYZ

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
@TANU  "u all r saying kmh2 does not deserve rka but the real thing is that no show other than kmh1 deserve rka." 

"now at d last keeping all d emotions aside if i think practically rka opening needs a lot of hardwork n dedication.a single gal cannot do all this for a long tym so i know it will b more logical to close rka. it really seems now it has become burden.it will b better to close it other than doing it unwillingly."

Perfect Thumbs Up Truly said. 

I respect ur views and opinion. I am glad that u Love KMH2Hug
And u will always be a special girl for me,for all ur efforts and going against ur frnds. All the best with KMH2.

Love Sarab

Edited by sarab123 - 16 January 2011 at 4:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17sumz3QuirkysecretkeepermchopraBheegiBasantiAnjanaYYZ

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Vote: yes rka should shut shop(though I do feel my vote shudnt really count due to my lack of participation in rka 2)

Reasons - it's just doesn't feel like the same old adda!! Kmh 1 didn't make rka...nor did the characters or the story...it was the people who made it!! My old rka buddies are not there hence I can't get myself to write!

I sometimes watch kmh2 n I like it due to karan n kritika but I don't feel that urge to want to provide an analysis! My old rka buddies made rka soooo enjoyable. I miss them n sadly for me without any of them there is no rka....n that is each n every rka member...like a jigsaw puzzle, even one single piece missing n it's incomplete.

Sadly rka for kmh2 for me feels incomplete without the pple who made rka!!

Love Kat.xxx

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17sumz3Ayesha_glasecretkeeperQuirkymchopraBheegiBasantiAnjanaYYZ

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Tanu, It's just a difference of beliefs. I come from a religion where it is considered a sin to offend God or to be angry at Him for any reason. I don't mind Arjun complaining to God but he went too far with it........Can you imagine yourself saying to God, I will punish you. Even the thought of it shakens me with fear.
Regarding the incident, It's not God's fault that the innocent lady got burnt...so you can't blame Him for it or get angry. Yes ofcourse you would want an answer but the more distance you create between you and God, the more obstacles you face in life. I didn't want to brag about how much I suffered in life but guess I have to.........today, even after bearing so much pain for years, some due to family, some friends, and some my personal life....I'm more close to God than I was 6 years ago...that's because I constantly questionend myself...why did this happen, I didn't complain to God once or blame Him for anything because I realised that it was my fault for being away from Him. I made alot of mistakes. I took my religion for granted, I didn't follow it the way I should have and that's why I got so much pain in return. It was not God's fault, it was mine....I'm a different girl today, I feel more close to Him, I feel my prayers being heard....I witness it, and I'm much more satisfied with life than before.
If it's ok with you then it doesn't mean I would feel the same. To me he went too far with complaining. And yea I don't want to see the day when Arjun goes back to God and say sorry.......we are selfish beings and we only remember God when he bless us with something we love and then we forget him, insult him, get angry, leave his worship, and lose our trust in Him. Imagine if we did that to our parents, if we insulted them, blamed them for every wrong that happened to us, lost our trust in them, stopped loving them,...........can you imagine what would happen to them? But the sad thing is we can't see God so we think everything is fine, it doesn't matter what we do to Him. It's His responsibility to stay with us all the time.....we can offend Him and leave Him anytime and then come back to Him when we want.
It doesn't matter what Arjun meant, to me he did wrong and I do not praise him for that.

Sorry but I have a strong faith and I dont do this to my God. I don't think I can be convinced.

And sorry for giving a lecture on this.........but felt extremely annoyed that now I have to justify my beliefs tooSmile  Its upto to him and the rest of the people, they can do whatever they want....but I can't be a part of this.

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 16 January 2011 at 5:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sierrra.80saman87shaan17Ayesha_glaS.StephysecretkeeperAnjanaYYZ

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

YES RKA SHOULD CONTINUE...PLZ....

i dun want u ppl to stop analysing n writing ur takes... but plzzz dun compare kmh1 wid kmh2.. v all know wat rka did to bring kmh back n i knw expectations r high bt u shud continue writing...  kmh1 was totally different n kmh2 storyline is totally different...so plzzz dun shut plz...n as far as i think kmh2 gonna get more intense... sou shud take kmh2 as new story...plz dun close rka...

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 16 January 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14Nimz-KMHDu_NishAyesha_glasecretkeeperAnjanaYYZ

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
VOTE - RKA shud close.

JUSTIFICATION 
I have been a regular reader of RKA in season 1. When KMH came back wit season 2, i felt more happy to read RKA again than watching d show. U can call me pessimistic, but i somehow knew that  "the magic of KMH can't be re-created." 

But i chose to give a chance to the KMH2 for RKA. I myself wrote in the Adda for the 1st week. but could not continue mainly bcoz of lack of time n my personal dis-interest in the show.  Although I have not been a part of RKA in season 1, I knw most of the members and have seen how lively n fun it used to be. It is no more like it used to be and really saddens me to see the Adda struggle to reach even 6 pages a day. 

I apologise if i have hurt the new Adda-ians but according to me, this is not the Ria Ka Adda that I loved reading.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_NishsecretkeeperAnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index