Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda *Final assessment & Verdict 15-17 Jan (Page 3)

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Yes Adda should be remain open.

1. I love the analysis

2. nice folks

3. Always fun !

I would like to say it short.

I guess lot of us did expect a lot from the second season. I personally feel season 2 didnt really impress me. I know you can't really compare the first season to the second, but it had the charm and the excitement  I don't really find it in the second season, I feel the story is to rushed and not close to the reality at all. The thing that disappointed me the most is the love story or is there any love story? At the beginning it felt like a teenage crush, with no intensity, and then suddenly one sided love '. Then the hatred 'But still they have the chance to do it right again. JUST LISTEN !!

Edited by Ash_Smash - 15 January 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHshaan17Du_Nishsumz3Ayesha_glaYeahQuirkypavssecretkeeperjyoti06BheegiBasantiAnjanaYYZ

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@ESHU - All i can say is HUGS.. AND LOVEHug
Rest donno Unhappy
Believe me IM the most SADDEST person on earth today , Coz i did sumthing which if someone wud have even said to me an year ago I wud have killed that person !!!

I posted to close RKA-- my life .. I feel so guilty now .. 

@all - please vote in the format

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_Nishsumz3secretkeeperpavsQuirkyjyoti06BheegiBasanti

veinaaz Groupbie
veinaaz
veinaaz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hi all,
Vote : Yes.

Reason :
Although i dont get much tyme now, bt i still  try to catch RKA . KmH ws smthing tht 'll always remain special due to various reasons & i ws really happy when it cm bk as it meant a lotttt to many fans. But for me, Its not tht same anymore. U cant create the original again n again. Even i tried catching few episodes bt its nt worth it. I really appreciate wht fellow addaians r doing bt i think we shld close it. Its not worth the effort n hardwork ppl put n its sure going the same way as ekta's other serials... last tyme Arjun took almost 4 months to confess n this tyme nt even 2ConfusedConfusedConfused Foundation wsnt strong atall n now all this Hate Marriage, drama,hatred, luv n etc etc AngryAngryAngryAngry .We do appreciate the effort n hardwork of the team bt u cant say smthing is awesum whn its not, even if u like the ppl associated with it. I think ur loyalty shouldn't be judge becoz of tht.Our friendship 'll always be thr but final decision is wht u all sd. I'll stand by it, like always.

Lots of luv
Maheen Farooqi

Edited by veinaaz - 15 January 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasumz3YeahsecretkeeperAsh_SmashQuirkypavsjyoti06

ayu14 Senior Member
ayu14
ayu14

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Ok my very first post in IF i guessSmile
My vote is yes Rka should stop writting about kmh2 to be honest kmh2 doesnot deserve u all the story line sucks big time trust me i tried watching this serial really i tried but could not find out the meaning behind the over acting and the gangster hero nd comissioner ki beti gaga
common even the d grade movies dont use such storyline y the hell did they choosed it Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasumz3secretkeeperpavsQuirkyjyoti06

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@ayu: blessed!!!!!!!!

"My vote is yes Rka should stop writting about kmh2 to be honest kmh2 doesnot deserve u all"

im as down as sarab... and then u came and said this ... makes me feel better thxs a lot!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Ayesha_glaDu_NishpavsQuirkyjyoti06BheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Vote: Yes ...don't close RKA

Reason: I know i'm fairly new to RKA and I have missed out on all the excitement during KMH1; however, since i've joined RKA during KMH2, I've enjoy coming here and putting my thoughts down and reading others analysis/takes. I enjoy the openess and objective view of RKA where we discuss the good and the bad. Joining this group also drove such curiosity in me about KMH1 that I ran a KMH1 marathon shortly after watching KMH2 and I loved KMH1...every bit of it! Best of all, I have made wonderful friends here.

But at the end of the day, this is a joint decision and majority vote counts. I understand keeping RKA alive requires time and effort and if members if not motivated from KMH2, RKA can't survive. I want to thank those who have kept RKA alive for newcomers like me to enjoy.

In addition, I also want to acknowledge all the hard work and endless time RKA put into campaigning for the return of KMH and you should feel proud that because of you KMH2 exists today and newcomers like me have the chance to be part of that magic. ClapClapClap

@Jaya, thanks for introducing me to adda. I've had a great time here and made wonderful friends!

@Mehrsburry, Shaheen, Nish, Sarab and Jyo: great work in putting this together.

Edited by sumz3 - 16 January 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHAyesha_glaYeahQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Guys I am silently reading all of the takes but I wanted to comment on Shaan and Sarab's last post.

@Shaan - I totally agree on your point of view too! Guys,actually Shaan just point the other side of the coin,the other side of my justification.

@Sarab- Friendship is something that is unbreakable and Sarab actually answered to Shaan. Shaan is on the same boat that Sarab was a year ago. Sarab,please don't feel guilty and if you have changed decision,there is still time to mend it.

And for both, I took this decision only for the respect and admiration it grew in me for RKA and for all my friends I met here.
It is the same situation like when we moved from high school to college, we met new friends and like Shaan said:
''Old friends are gold and new friends are silver.''
I am going to be with the tides of RKA.

Edited:

@AyuClap You defo make a valid point dear and you defo came like an angel to show us a new wave.

Edited by Eshu11 - 15 January 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Ayesha_glasumz3secretkeeperQuirkypavsjyoti06BheegiBasanti

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@eshu - Im not reconsidering my desiicion.
I have accepted the fact that Good things do come to an end one day !!!
and rka was,is,will remain in my heart forever !!!

But with KMH2 things have to move on period..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17sumz3QuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index