Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda *Final assessment & Verdict 15-17 Jan (Page 2)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Missy Miss Nudge: HugHugHug Just read this on FB and followed the link. I did not watch the show after the first two episodes as it did not click for me. And I have nothing to post on the current status of the show.  RKA was special and will always have a special place in my heart with or without being attached to a show.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_Nishsumz3secret_GHTpavssecretkeeperQuirkyjyoti06BheegiBasantimchopra

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Vote: close RKA..
Reason:RKA is Home..but it was started for KMH we gave it a fair chance to make its place in our herats again...but na it didnt work..It failed to excite most of us..and RKA is not a thread it was more than that..but this seems tio have lacking coz the story doenst pull us together to write for the show and Bring the old RKA back..so instead of this lets MOVE ahead and continue our friendship somewhere else for a show that DESERVES our time and patinece..

Edited by mchopra - 16 January 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Ayesha_glaDu_Nishpavssecretkeeperjyoti06BheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Penguin: HugHugHug i didnt open Adda today :)

True..for me, Adda CC is home *phoolo ki baarish*

brb in an hour

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Du_NishpavsQuirkyjyoti06BheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Hello Addaians for me it seems like all juncture has come in the very same moment:

(1) real life
(2) RKA vote
(3) KMH2 LOL

Vote: No, it should not keep open
Justification:
Even if I am new here, I am going with the tides of 'it is should be shut down.'
I am feeling heart wrenching on my own decision but I know that the fairest decision on RKA.

The simple reason I will like to highlight is on a very 'work environment view'
(1) (a)''the charm of a team is not the same when most of the old colleagues have either changed in department or gave their dismissal.''
(1) (b) ''New colleagues come, some are awesome to meet but the thing remains the charm and all those good times we had with the old one are so strong that even if they are kewl people, we will always refer , you know there was ex colleague here she was like u,she was amazing,she was..... - taking that the sweet memory is so strong that even you will like to adapt with the new collegues,the old colleagues will always have a special place in your heart.''
(3) ''RKA made a chapter in history of KMH - it brought the season 2 looking at the high demand and viewers emotions! This charm should never be erased from any KMHian mind. It must be closed because whatever happened later on seemed a sort of demeaning this beautiful image of RKA. RKA is a legend and this must now be talked as a history! A history of valiance. And for that even if I promised someone that RKA will try to be kept open but when joined in, I saw the best decision is to close it. For that friend, i will explain to her.''

Edited by Eshu11 - 15 January 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adda-keepersNimz-KMHsumz3Ayesha_glapavssecretkeeperQuirkyjyoti06BheegiBasantimchopra

adda-keepers Groupbie
adda-keepers
adda-keepers

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@Eshu - Please vote in the format
difficult for us to track.. edit ur note

@an- Hug
sarab

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Du_NishsecretkeeperpavsQuirkyjyoti06BheegiBasanti

ria123456789123 Newbie
ria123456789123
ria123456789123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Yes plz dnt close it

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Du_Nishsumz3secretkeeperpavsQuirkyjyoti06BheegiBasanti

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
In short -RKA for me is about my friendships as well as writing about a show with substance.  The first will con't to exist , but the later does not.  As such, i vote to shut shop.  We gave the show more then fair shot.  It simply did not measure up.  Faltered major bad in terms of plot.  The characters lacked depth and charm.  The chemistry was there, but the love story foundation from start was unstable.  Execution remained consistently poor and predictable. Bye Bakwaas!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 15 January 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

adda-keepersNimz-KMHshaan17Du_Nishsumz3Ayesha_glapavssecretkeeperQuirkyjyoti06BheegiBasantimchopra

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

VOTE - RKA should close on the KMH-2 forum.

REASONI have thought a lot about this and it feels like this is the right decision at this point.

Let me try to explain my reasoning.

I would have never watched KMH-2 had it not been for some of the other Adda-ians I am friends with. Their love for KMH-1 and the Adda made me curious enough to want to check this new season and this group out.

But then controversy was generated unnecessarily by the people on the show. At the time, even though I had no say in the decision making of the Adda, I vociferously expressed the opinion that it should stay open. Why should the Adda have closed when the fault for the distasteful controversy lay elsewhere? It felt wrong to leave the battlefield like the Adda-ians had done something wrong.

So...when the decision was made to keep the Adda open, I started posting my views on a fairly regular basis. I stuck it out through weeks of crappy shows before things improved mildly. But alas, its now back to the same old bakwaas again!

Now...people write for different reasons. For e.g. I love a certain show currently and post an analysis about it even when I'm the only person doing it and nobody else responds. If I loved this show and thought the makers cared about putting out a quality product, I would continue to write...again...even if I was the only one. I would have voted that the Adda should stay open if I felt the show had potential and deserved to have somebody, even if it was only one person, give an objective view of the story, screenplay and execution.

But the show as it is delivered now showcases cliche ridden writing and shoddy execution. If the makers do not respect their baby enough to put out a quality product, why should the objective viewer spend any time either watching or writing about it? The show definitely does not deserve a loyal band of viewers who can both praise and criticize as needed. One of the hardest things to find in the creative fields is the true objective audience. The makers of the show had that in the past with RKA and could have continued to do so in the current season...but it was not meant to be.

I have loved getting to know you Adda-ians! Our conversations will continue in a different forum and someday for a different show even...I hope!

Edited by darlunia - 15 January 2011 at 11:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHAyesha_glasumz3secretkeeperpavsQuirkyjyoti06mchopraAnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index