Ria Ka Adda *Final assessment & Verdict 15-17 Jan - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
@kavya - πŸ€—  Thanku. We value your opinion.
We will miss all of the new people.

@All: Since the discussion on this thread is taking ugly turns.We insist that u stick to voting here.

In anycase we will ask the mod to close this soon.

Rest - Please dont attack people personally !!
i use to visit RKA occasionally.....n wana see more threads by u ppl...as u analyze da show in such a ntersting manner...
If I had gotten here on time, I would have voted...YES...RKA should continue running. This is primarily because, I, personally, don't hate the show. Because of KKx2, I do have an attachment to the show and watch it regularly. And I realize that I didn't post often, but I read the analyses every day. Anyways, I guess it's unfair to expect the ppl who did analyze to continue doing so, if they are no longer interested in the show. However, I would encourage all of you to post your opinions on the show if you continue to enjoy it or if an episode comes up that you enjoy.

Since Arjun's conversation with God was listed as a reason for why individuals no longer wish to watch the show, I would like to discuss it really quickly. Firstly, when religion is discussed in the Arts, it is frequently rejected or laughed upon, and this is because the Arts allow you to, very secretly, rebel against the norms, expectations of society. Moreover, if ppl have taken the time to understand Arjun's character AND assess the flow of his thoughts during the conversation, you would realize that his conclusion was very logical. We personally respect God highly, but what is evidently missing from some viewers is empathy for Arjun's character. But one cannot blame the viewer for not empathizing with Arjun since it is the job of the creatives to display the story in such a way that we 'feel' for the character. I honestly believe that ppl should not be offended by what Arjun said, because it was not directed at any one religion, nor at your spepcific definition of God. For all we know, Arjun could have a completley different definition of God. (:p) I think this is an opportunity for everyone to assess how willing they are to take criticism whether it is of themselves or something they believe in. I would think that if you found that conversation offensive, when this show is completely fictitious, then you definitely need to assess how open minded you are to considering (not accepting) different perspectives. And if ppl think that the conversation will have a bad impact on growing minds, well I think that childtren should be exposed to various perspectives so they can pick the one best for themselves (not one their parents tell them is correct) and anyways, kids shouldn't be watching this show. :p (All brown soaps are PG13 :p)

That was my little rant. I hope I didn't offend anyone, and if I did accept my appologies but do ponder over what I said.

Anyways, thank-you to everyone who kept RKA up and running during the last few months and gave me interesting analysis to read every night! A very special shout-out to Mehr who really kept it all organized!  Love you darlin'! :D

After a longtime - i found myself reading RKA post to post.  Missing a lot of my dosts.  Feeling the presence of a few ghosts. Somewhere in my heart of hearts, I feel i let you all down....including myself!  Maybe demanded better before it began -  at the very least a cogent plot!  Not the 1980s inkblots that we got!  When i think of the KMH2 campaign, I wonder was it a defeat we turned into a win or a win that was a defeat?πŸ€” 

RKA reconnected me with ME!  It awoke the writer within me.  Because of it I met some amazing and outstanding people.  It also introduced me to some thoughtless crude folks, who am thankful I ve to never meet!  People tell me my RKA posts taught them, but i say it taught me to use my education more hollistically. For the Good, Bad, and Ugly - i am grateful for all of it.  πŸ€— 

Keep in touch if u want,
Anj
omg!!! thts sad! πŸ˜” i had no clue about this. since i wasnt checking rka last few days!!
iv been here for a just a few days n it was gr8 being here, sharing my opinion, n reading such lovely takes by mehr, jaya, shaheen n others who i didnt really get a chance to knw by name! i used to look at the number of posts by the senior members, n think about the stories n memories n bonds developed thru those posts, just thinking about it i felt awed!! πŸ‘
i just loved mehr's style of writing n really enjoyed it.. special mention to u for handling this plc with style n making it beautiful with
*phoolon ki barish*
! u r a star!⭐️
Though im feeling really bad about this decision, i knw tht its been taken for the best interest of this plc. im in no position to even vote coz i dont knw much about this plc, but i will miss the like n i dont like list after watching each epi, n the really sweet ppl here! =)
bravo to all the ppl who made this plc super cool n welcomed the new comers like me! πŸ€—had fun.. thnku all!
wish u all the best in the future!

⭐️
Yes... I want RKA to continue... I always your analysis... Maybe KMH2 is not as good as KMH... But still i love watching the show... 'N' RKA is the main part of it... So please don't close... Can't you encourage others to join the thread... Like KMH2 fans... 'N' can't we just see KMH2 as a other show 'n' stop comparing it with KMH?...

Good day Guys

I had a quick glance on the reaction of post vote and found quite some people are feeling really sad upon the decision.

In view of this, a thought cropped in my mind and wanted to lay it as a suggestion:
As we all know KMH2 will be another show fusion from Ekta Kapoor past creation and this was also the same case in KMH1 but it was well projected.

Like to all those who wanted to keep RKA open for KMH2, they argue that ''let's not compare 2 seasons'' and this is quite a valid point as well.

As season 2 has become, just like any show, still we have to accept as a season 2, this show has more success than other shows which had a season 2. Most season 2 have been proved failed shows out of those reasons already listed and what is left has been just to see whethe these new characters can portray their roles well.

In view to it, specified to whether karan and kritika who everyone loved their sweet characters now are going on a negative leads, can they meet the challenge?

Yesterday's episode for me, Karan has to improved a lot in his negative portrayal. He is not the perfect psychoπŸ˜† and I am waiting the same from Kritika who I feel will give a better negative acting.

I must say there has been a while and that's when the decision about RKA too came that KMH2 lost track,their songs were just scenes justified rather than whole concept but after yesterday's episode, it seems that's now the story has started -  a story of unbroken love that will start from complete hatredness.

Yes indeed, I am not expecting high on the show and I am keeping the level only to the same level of any other show I watched.

In this view, I thought why not creating a niche of ''new rka'' something like this - for those who love and want to continue to analyse the show in ''rka style'' (that i love as well) and ''accept the fact reel will never be real'' as well.

It is just a suggestion that I feel is to give a win win situation for both who justified why RKA must close and RKA must keep open.

Regards
Esh
@All: *nudge* I will reply via PMs 😊

Now please stop posting in this thread. Voting is over.

Those who are late can PM me or RKA at adda-keepers account :)

P.S. @Saman: I was going to PM you πŸ€— For me you are an Addian πŸ˜ƒ

@Mod Minuu: Thanks for removing the rude poster  from our thread *phoolo ki baarish*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sefEunBe060&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
@Saman: Man i did asked u to vote 😑... Sent u a message on FB

@Nimra: GURL u r the star..i wish i had people stalking me and looking for an opportunity to write and or reply to my posts!!! 🀣

Buddies, please stop posting in this thread. Let the thread die..