Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

Vote: Yes ...don't close RKA

Reason: I know i'm fairly new to RKA and I have missed out on all the excitement during KMH1; however, since i've joined RKA during KMH2, I've enjoy coming here and putting my thoughts down and reading others analysis/takes. I enjoy the openess and objective view of RKA where we discuss the good and the bad. Joining this group also drove such curiosity in me about KMH1 that I ran a KMH1 marathon shortly after watching KMH2 and I loved KMH1...every bit of it! Best of all, I have made wonderful friends here.

But at the end of the day, this is a joint decision and majority vote counts. I understand keeping RKA alive requires time and effort and if members if not motivated from KMH2, RKA can't survive. I want to thank those who have kept RKA alive for newcomers like me to enjoy.

In addition, I also want to acknowledge all the hard work and endless time RKA put into campaigning for the return of KMH and you should feel proud that because of you KMH2 exists today and newcomers like me have the chance to be part of that magic. 👏👏👏

@Jaya, thanks for introducing me to adda. I've had a great time here and made wonderful friends!

@Mehrsburry, Shaheen, Nish, Sarab and Jyo: great work in putting this together.

Edited by sumz3 - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Guys I am silently reading all of the takes but I wanted to comment on Shaan and Sarab's last post.

@Shaan - I totally agree on your point of view too! Guys,actually Shaan just point the other side of the coin,the other side of my justification.

@Sarab- Friendship is something that is unbreakable and Sarab actually answered to Shaan. Shaan is on the same boat that Sarab was a year ago. Sarab,please don't feel guilty and if you have changed decision,there is still time to mend it.

And for both, I took this decision only for the respect and admiration it grew in me for RKA and for all my friends I met here.
It is the same situation like when we moved from high school to college, we met new friends and like Shaan said:
''Old friends are gold and new friends are silver.''
I am going to be with the tides of RKA.

Edited:

@Ayu👏 You defo make a valid point dear and you defo came like an angel to show us a new wave.
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@eshu - Im not reconsidering my desiicion.
I have accepted the fact that Good things do come to an end one day !!!
and rka was,is,will remain in my heart forever !!!

But with KMH2 things have to move on period..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Dunno if I hv the right to vote here..because I m guilty of not able to give my time to RKA..but Will still vote for my loyalty towards RKA and my buddies who r more special to me than any show😊

Vote:
I want RKA should not continue for KMH-2

Reason:
RKA  doesn't deserve a show like KMH-2 which lacks in almost all departments of storytelling and execution....RKA has given this show enough chances to deliver with a hope that slowly it will attract viewers ..slowly we will feel addicted to this show ..but alas that day never came and the track continued to go downhill which is one main reason why many never felt like writing becuase it comes from the heart and cannot be forced down...

Ayesha_gla thumbnail

@Maheen : True .. the base for kmh2 has not been strong itself.
KMH team is self-cpying.. which is more annoying. 😡
ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys i have seen kmh nd loved it but u guys loved it lived it and when the channel killed it brought it back to life so all claps to u i knw wat rka is and has done for kmh  👏
Its a difficult decision for u all but guys we all loved the kmh and its soul and the cv's of kmh2 has tourtured d soul of this serial and den finally killed it guess they don't understand that audiences are not fool they have a sense of judgement nd kmh sucks 😳 nd i am tired of seeing same expressions on arjuhi 
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Hello all...

Its really sad to see this post but I guess this was bound to happen sooner or later considering how KMH-2 is turning out to be... I'll keep it short... But I will mention that I love RKA and will always love it... Because its a place where there I have met a lot of great people and I am truly honoured to call them my friends... :D

Vote:

NO

Reason:

Its very hard for me to say NO but I have to say it because RKA deserves the best and KMH-2 is not the best thing at the moment... KMH-2 has failed to live up to the expectations and has got nothing new to offer so there is no point of RKA being a part of it because it only hurts us to see the show which got us together being carried out so badly....

Anyways... I am sorry for saying no but I guess its about time... I'd like to say sorry to all my RKA friends as well because I haven't been able to help you guys over the last few weeks and you all know the reason why... But trust me, RKA will always be a part of me and I will keep in touch with all of you... Love you addians and love you RKA...!!!...
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RKA Should Shut Shop

I perhaps should not be voting since my contribution is Nil. But having been an integral part of RKA during season 1 and thereafter, I know what goes on behind maintaining this "writing schedule" and how much time it takes. My RKA buddies have a life to live and better things to do. It should rather be dedicated to something worth their while. Clearly season 2 of KMH is not such a thing. The actor are good, but I have seen better. About the story et al, the lesser said the better. Its a pity the return of the show was like this. 90 % of old Adda does not feel the connection. The rest are too kind to carry it on their shoulders. This forum is for time pass and hence it should be fun. This seems more like a burden and things that become a burden should be abandoned. Thats prudent.

I love my RKA friends. They have given me the most wonderful of times during season 1 and I am lucky that the bond grew beyond KMH and it will remain that way.

adda-keepers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please Dont SPAM.. If u have anything to say.. please cast your vote..

We will have to report otherwise.
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Sanju 🤗 for coming !!!