Sasural Genda Phool

Missing 1 BIG POINT (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

EXACTLY. That is what I am saying. They should stop acting so MAHAAN..because they're not and they should accept the mistake, say sorry and move on...ITS THE MAHAANTA thats bothering me.

As for Sushaan...I'm sure they'll apologise for hurting each other in their own time and progress in love....which is what we want at the end of the day.

They will never accept their mistakes.... That makes me angry. But seriously they need to do something abt Ishaan....  Sonali was a mistake and i want them to see that. I still strongly believe that she did fall in love with Ishaan. Ishaan was not in the plan and yet he acted in a way,...... He really need to stand up for his wife now. Sonali used him and he let her. But that was hurting suhana he need to see that.

@ underlined. But why not? It makes them look rather narrow minded and very big headed. BM is not what she used to be for me, I used to idolise her and think I would love to be like her but  now...well I don't have respect for her anymore. From now on SGP for me is purely for Sushaan and the younger Kashyap's interactions not for the elders any more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
My dear SGPians, janay do yaroo, no faida as they are going to show that even Suhana would appreciate this plan, so ab bataao kiya karain, when Suhana herself is okey with forgetting and forgiving everything so whats the point of irritating ourselves by thinking about it, I am tending to ignore it as if it never happened, I didnt see the KK and Sonali part or Badi Maa KK part. Just forget and let the CV be happy in thinking that there logic was right. Its a serial after all aur woh bhi SP par toh itna toh chalta hai, Shukar hai, they didnt show that Sonali fell in love with him and Ishaan and Sonali had a FLING, and then Dhan Dhan etc etc etc and blah blah.
Chalo ab gussa thook do agai badtay hai, lets move forward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

My dear SGPians, janay do yaroo, no faida as they are going to show that even Suhana would appreciate this plan, so ab bataao kiya karain, when Suhana herself is okey with forgetting and forgiving everything so whats the point of irritating ourselves by thinking about it, I am tending to ignore it as if it never happened, I didnt see the KK and Sonali part or Badi Maa KK part. Just forget and let the CV be happy in thinking that there logic was right. Its a serial after all aur woh bhi SP par toh itna toh chalta hai, Shukar hai, they didnt show that Sonali fell in love with him and Ishaan and Sonali had a FLING, and then Dhan Dhan etc etc etc and blah blah.
Chalo ab gussa thook do agai badtay hai, lets move forward.

I know what you're saying and yes I do agree with you but surely they need to clean up the mess at least once!! Every single time something important and serious happens...they either make a mockery out of it or they sweep it under the carpet...I mean if they're very capable of creating such mess then in theory should clear it up too...am I wrong in thinking that? Or do they actually lack the ability of doing so?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67111192infinity00

peace224 Groupbie
peace224
peace224

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I kind of found that part cute when kk hugged sonali but still he should've thought about his own daughters life.
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace224

I kind of found that part cute when kk hugged sonali but still he should've thought about his own daughters life.

Me too had same feeling seeing him hugging Sona like that... There was a fatherly touch in that.... I will not keep KK at finger point in any cost as he was totally ignorant about all these stories. He just knew that his daughter is really happy with Ishaan and his family... And now he had to gulp whatever Badima said which he did... So for him too B-D-S plan was good.... He didn't know how much Suhana got hurt for all these.... Ab meine bhi jaane de rahi hu ye sab... no point... At the end of the day Sushaan is together which is what we need....

Edited by crysind - 15 January 2011 at 3:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192infinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace224

Thankyou thats exactly what I mean.

Go to top