India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Missing 1 BIG POINT

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Please guys bear with me while I try t express myself....okay....here goes.....

Yesterday....that scene between KK-BM-Sona (I didn't watch all of it as I just couldn't bear it) .....BM was being very MAHAAN with her MAHAAAN plan and the MAHAAN Sonali.....saying everything has been possible because of her and even also KK kept on apologising. I was like HELLO!! Whats wrong with you? Why do you keep devaluing your own daughter.....yes the Kashyaps have loved and taken care of her very well...yes I agree but its not like your daughter that worthless!! STOP UNDERESTIMATING HER!!!! GOD Angry

In all this, the very MAHAAN people are missing a huge point and that is that if Suhana didn't love Ishaan then nothing on this planet would have made her stay!!!

NO Sona or other plans would've made any difference.....The matter of FACT IS....Sushaan are together because they LOVE EACH other...not because of any of those MAHAAN people with their MAHAAN plans. 

I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to covey. Love isn't something you can plant in anyone....it happens naturally and the way they were going I'm sure they would've realised, maybe a little later but it would've happened...

Why didn't BM say....."Hum jante the ke Suhana Ishaan se pyar karti hai par use khud is baat ka ehsaas nahi thi, to humne yeh koshish ki ke woh khud is baat ko jaan jaye, is baat ki ehsaas ho jaye aur Ishaan ko apna le".....something along those lines....but no.....everything they've done is right...and everything Suhana saw was wrong...BUT isn't that what you wanted to show her...so its not just a misunderstanding is it......??

I'm sorry for sounding negative but I feel its very wrong of the CV's to convey that you can do such a thing without any remorse or bad feeling. Suhana loves BM so much and even knowing the truth about their marriage...BM didn't once say that it was wrong of them to do such a thing without knowing the full truth....she didn't feel bad??? Its shocking.....Shocked

Of course I'm extremely happy about Sushaan being together but I STILL think the whole plan thing was wrong!! It seems like they'll sweep under the carpet as well.Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67jshree_ramrgattuDiivi--sree--Thamanna85crysind111192iViewsSiddhi_

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
          What disappoint me most was no one said a word to Ishaan abt Sonali.... So is it ok if u have conflict with ur wife, U can shamelessly hang out with ur BFF.
          This whole scenario is creepy.... What abt Ishaan hasn't said ILU to Suahana yet..... What plan they have cooked up for Ishaan ....?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67julaikhargattuvedula_1Diivi-SalShah4eva-

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I agree with your point that Suhana stayed at Kashyap parivaar bcz of her love for Ishaan... Thats true... But we shouldn't forget that last 2 times she stayed there bcz of other reasons like Sid n Kashyap parivaar.... So their target was to make Suhana realize her love for Ishaan for which they choose such a plan. Some people like it, but some not... That is a fact..

I was a bit upset with the jealously track and Badima n dadaji's behaviour towards Suhana seeing her in pain. For them, they chose a plan like this which they felt will work out well and it did. And we all are happy that finally its over. 

Regarding Mahantha of Badima n Dadaji, it is upto us to decide. I am really happy for Sushaan, but i will not at all appreciate Badima n Dadaji for their plan. They could have chosen a better way to treat Suhana.

Edited by crysind - 15 January 2011 at 11:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67julaikhajshree_ramruexangel111192infinity00-SalShah4eva-

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
mjtruelegend i do agree...i ws also very worried abt hw irritatingly they portrayed dis MAHAAN planDeadAngryDeadAngryDead..i am still not compleately satisfied with this planErmm,evnthough its ended pretty well..the family made suhana confess her luv to ishan..bt i feel it wud hav happend after sumtime,without hurtin suhanas feelinDisapprove or by making her seem like a foolConfused..

bt i know dat thrs no use,worriyin abt datGeek...im jst content nw dat all is well dat ends wellStern Smile..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Well as I said, even after knowing the truth about their marriage and knowing that Ishaan never said anything to Suhana, it amazes me how they still think its okay do that? Surely the elders being responsible, wise and respected people should've been shown as least once thinking

"no this is not right! we should have spoken to at least Ishaan 1st".

This would have made them look a bit normal because we're all humans and make mistakes.. and that would have been satisfactory to me.... so what harm would it do if they showed the elders realising their mistake and apologise for playing with Sushaan's emotions?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67julaikhaDiivi

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Well as I said, even after knowing the truth about their marriage and knowing that Ishaan never said anything to Suhana, it amazes me how they still think its okay do that? Surely the elders being responsible, wise and respected people should've been shown as least once thinking

"no this is not right! we should have spoken to at least Ishaan 1st".

This would have made them look a bit normal because we're all humans and make mistakes.. and that would have been satisfactory to me.... so what harm would it do if they showed the elders realising their mistake and apologise for playing with Sushaan's emotions?

@ Red... I totally expect such thing from Sona,Badima and Dadaji... Atleast they should say sorry for hurting Suhana's feeling and ignoring her pain....Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67julaikhaDiivi111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
EXACTLY. That is what I am saying. They should stop acting so MAHAAN..because they're not and they should accept the mistake, say sorry and move on...ITS THE MAHAANTA thats bothering me.

As for Sushaan...I'm sure they'll apologise for hurting each other in their own time and progress in love....which is what we want at the end of the day.

kklb67

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

EXACTLY. That is what I am saying. They should stop acting so MAHAAN..because they're not and they should accept the mistake, say sorry and move on...ITS THE MAHAANTA thats bothering me.

As for Sushaan...I'm sure they'll apologise for hurting each other in their own time and progress in love....which is what we want at the end of the day.

They will never accept their mistakes.... That makes me angry. But seriously they need to do something abt Ishaan....  Sonali was a mistake and i want them to see that. I still strongly believe that she did fall in love with Ishaan. Ishaan was not in the plan and yet he acted in a way,...... He really need to stand up for his wife now. Sonali used him and he let her. But that was hurting suhana he need to see that.

kklb67

Go to top