Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

sherwani what maan was wearing is diff -video adde (Page 4)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
no different  see the color diff in collars

Edited by sanjh1234 - 15 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hey Dew,the colour is same but the design is a bit different.                                    The engagement one                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The wedding one                                       

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansi007dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

thnsk bobby & sanjh ... for the pics ... now I am happy that maan got new clothes to wear for the wedding ...LOLLOLLOL

bobby13rocks

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Even if it wasn't exactly the same it was not impressive at all . The engagement one in the promo was much much better . Even in the promo the white Sherwani looked much better . This was plain tacky . And as if MSK 's Sherwani wasnt bad enough Geet's lehenga looked even more tacky . She looked much better on her engagement when she ran away . I am not impressed with either GC or DD 's looks . From where was this wedding grand like the cvs hyped it ? A millionaire 's wedding ? Are you kidding me. I'm so disappointed with DD's look . The color was awful .The jewelry was horrible , the lehenga did not complement her figure and the mehendi ? What was that ? I was expecting such a grand Mehendi function . And she casually gets it applied in the parlor a few hrs before her wedding .

The build up to the wedding was dragged and they actually rushed through all the ceremonies .

Dream wedding my a*se . A wedding like this can only be a nightmare !

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Even if it wasn't exactly the same it was not impressive at all . The engagement one in the promo was much much better . Even in the promo the white Sherwani looked much better . This was plain tacky . And as if MSK 's Sherwani wasnt bad enough Geet's lehenga looked even more tacky . She looked much better on her engagement when she ran away . I am not impressed with either GC or DD 's looks . From where was this wedding grand like the cvs hyped it ? A millionaire 's wedding ? Are you kidding me. I'm so disappointed with DD's look . The color was awful .The jewelry was horrible , the lehenga did not complement her figure and the mehendi ? What was that ? I was expecting such a grand Mehendi function . And she casually gets it applied in the parlor a few hrs before her wedding .

The build up to the wedding was dragged and they actually rushed through all the ceremonies .

Dream wedding my a*se . A wedding like this can only be a nightmare !

ashi kya hua yaar ... U seem 2 b very very angry with the cv's ...

agree yaar ... the sherwani wht maan was wearing was not upto the mark ... but geet's outfit is fine & i think it's the same one with the wedding promo ... isn't it ...

i m thinking if thy had done the sangeet & mehendi together .... it would have been better ... but i think as there was 10 days diff in air time between sangeet episode & shadi episode i think tht's why thy did not show mehendi tht day ...

but rushing off mehendi like this even i did not like it ...

I was expecting a very nice sherwani for maan ... if they had swaped their sherwani's for the promo & marriage it would have been nice ... & it also looked like the promo wala white sherwani maan wore for sangeet ...  he could have wore green for sangeet ....

or esle he could have wore that sherwani what the 1st dadi dreamed of ... in office ... even tht was better ....

-PoisonIvy-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hima I'm not angry just a little tired of the whole wedding drama cuz it's been dragged like anything . They just raised our , my hopes at least as far as the scale of the wedding is concerned . I wasn't expecting a lot really . Just one whole episode dedicated to each ceremony without any negativity . And I was very eager to see the whole mehendi ceremony . They just rushed it up as if it has no significance in the wedding . And i cannot stand tacky clothes . DD is such a lovely looking girl , she's looked way better in saris . I don't know but she just wasn't looking as gorgeous as she does in saris or even on the engagement day . Her make up was not proper . She wasn't wearing a Nath , her maatha patti wasn't fixed properly ... just too much to list .

I guess I'm just disappointed because of the hype they created . Let's hope the wedding ceremony is not screwed up completely .

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Hima I'm not angry just a little tired of the whole wedding drama cuz it's been dragged like anything . They just raised our , my hopes at least as far as the scale of the wedding is concerned . I wasn't expecting a lot really . Just one whole episode dedicated to each ceremony without any negativity . And I was very eager to see the whole mehendi ceremony . They just rushed it up as if it has no significance in the wedding . And i cannot stand tacky clothes . DD is such a lovely looking girl , she's looked way better in saris . I don't know but she just wasn't looking as gorgeous as she does in saris or even on the engagement day . Her make up was not proper . She wasn't wearing a Nath , her maatha patti wasn't fixed properly ... just too much to list .

I guess I'm just disappointed because of the hype they created . Let's hope the wedding ceremony is not screwed up completely .

sangeet part was good ... but don't know wht made them rush mehendi / skip mehendi like tht ...NT's entry after marriage would have been more appropriate ... but these cv's know wht thy have in mind ...

i did not look at her tht deeply but found her gud ashi ...

did not chk on all wht u said ... will chk them later on ... nath & mang teeka ...

me 2 hope tht thy don't rush the pheras & wedding ... & show us a  wedding ... without a probelm ... but with brij ... hanging like a sword ...i guess there will b huge drama ...
maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
no its different a lot diff check out the colour of collar of his sherwani u will see da diff

Go to top