Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia is not a villain!! (Page 8)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@chiloooooo where was i before??????
dis is exactly wat i think now after seeing yesterday's epi......piya is not bad she is jst trying to knw d truth nd den she will be wid him alwaysHug nd moreover she cares for him but if she doesn't disguise like maithali den abhay will never tell her d truth......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

i too felt the same that she does nt cares about abhay she just curious to know about abhay truth behind maithili . She does not knw indirectly she will hurt  his feeling . Even i think she has no right to know why abhay hated her and maithili just looking like her ( nt a good reason ) anyone can look like anyone whatz a big deal ................

Yup! That's exactly my point. And in the long run, I'm sure that this will be better for AbhayBig smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@chiloooooo where was i before??????
dis is exactly wat i think now after seeing yesterday's epi......piya is not bad she is jst trying to knw d truth nd den she will be wid him alwaysHug nd moreover she cares for him but if she doesn't disguise like maithali den abhay will never tell her d truth......

Exactly! Even I'm not happy at how hurt Abhay will be and I can't help but dread that scene specially after the expression the the precap but Abhay will not tell her otherwise and more than Pia knowing, Abhay needs to get this pain out of his system before he actually breaks down one day!Ouch
Thanks for replyingBig smile

prcns

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by prcns

yup, agreed Neethi tht Pia is defi not a villain at all...........but i think, this is her super detective n curious nature1st tht is making her do his rather than her love for Abhay.....(by a very tiny fraction though).........coz she wants d answer at any cost, even if it puts Abhay thru hellConfused......n i totally agree w/ u n Poco tht her love has a quite a sizable amt of obsession in it............

i was hoping tht whn she thot tht just like her face resembles Maithili's, Abhay's resembles Abhyendra's (btw/ Abhyen is a better name than AbhyendraConfused).........coming back, .........no, she wasnt satisfied...............she had to find an answerConfused.........ok, she can do her own research, but emotionally manipulating Abhay was a bit too muchOuch............wht even if she found an answer..........wht is she gonna say to Abhay whn he finds d trick she played?......tht "yay! see i got d answerEmbarrassed by tricking uEmbarrassed".........Dead...........i dont know y she cant understand Abhay's clear statement tht he doesnt want any interference in his life from her........y is she not respecting his privacy n playing games one after d other?.........coz she is just curious to extremes n is obsessed abt him...........if she really loves him, she shud rather win his trust tht whtever Abhay's truth is, she is thr to face it.

btw/ this has to b my longest post on PKYEK so farShockedLOL............
thnx Neethi for inspiring meLOL

Lol! Hey, Sonam! Long time!! Yes, definitely Pia's detective nature is making her do this but the deep driving force is her love for Abhay! You think she would've done the same in Chand's case? Obviously not!
About interfering in Abhay's life, as I mentioned, she is connected as well! Doesn't she have a right to know why she was insulted and abused by Abhay all those times?? Doesn't she have a right to know why she can't be proud of the fact that her face resembles that of a princess? Maybe she is not respecting his privacy but then, he was the one who arose her suspicions! And she's curious, he knew that. Now, I"m not blaming Abhay or anything, Pia is definitely the one at fault but I still can't blame her! She deserves to know why she was treated worse than a piece of garbage, why she was called a 'despo' when she unknowingly confessed her love for Abhay! He didn't need to insult her that way! She deserves to know why she was called 'Maithili' when she slapped him. She deserves to know why he has a problem with her straightening her hair! And before you as me how all this will help Pia get answers to the above questions, it's that when AM story will come out in the open, she will realise why her face bothers him so much. Trust?? That's got nothing to do with this.
Btw, congrats on your longest post in PKYEKLOL

thnx Neethi for congratulatingEmbarrassedLOLLOL.....yup, long time....cant come on IF tht muchOuch, but come weekends n i jump to come up hereEmbarrassedLOL

LOL.....Pia defi wudnt do tht for ChandROFL.......we all know, her love for Abhay is a big big factor in she doing all this........n ya, u r right, tht whn Abhay so strangely treats her this bad, she definitely wants to know y he does this.........i m not saying tht she shud not continue w/ her investigation.......i said tht before too, tht if she wants to research on her own, then she can by all means......but emotionally manipulating Abhay is a bit too much.......whn she does tht (like disguising like Maithili) thts whn she starts interfering w/ his life n breaching his privacy........this is almost like cheating.........in my opinion rather than doing this, she cud have made him believe in her love n got him to say abt his truth himself.............but she instead chose to bring out d truth in her own manner.........her intentions r good, but then she had an option too, but she chose to disguise llike Maithili n trick Abhay in speaking the truth.........but if she n others think tht this is fair (coz in love n war all is fairLOL), then i have nothing to say.........

btw/ i cant believe myself tht i m so seriously discussing abt something thts pure fictionShockedLOLLOL, but for sure it is interestingEmbarrassedTongue........n made me thinkOuchLOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@Sonam: Hmmm...I still don't know how she could've made him believe in her love. He already knows that but ya, I can understand why you're upset. But as you said, it's only fiction. I didn't mean to sound so defensive about Pia either but I really felt that people were taking stuff too seriously and making a mountain out of a molehillSmile
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
i dont think this time pia could have choosen any better way when the article came i was really angry at her that why is she doing this but after seeing episode i was assured that she really didnt have any way like she read the whole book still the mystery is left there and she cant get the whole story from abhay mouth as pia abhay wont utter a word ever even if  he trusted her and they were in love  for her own safety he wldnt tell her the truth 

and during vampire test when she did that silver test that was wrong cause she had other ways out to prove he is a vampire and she didnt knew consequencs of what his truth can do  and why he wants to keep it secret

but in this case she knows that metz does hurt abhay and that he is still tortured and when she knows how it pains abhay then she is also prepared for abhay reaction and consquences of impresoning metz and thats why she choose this drastic path 

so i am okk this time with her way of doing this and now i really wanna know the whole truth

Edited by angel3142 - 17 January 2011 at 2:57am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

i dont think this time pia could have choosen any better way when the article came i was really angry at her that why is she doing this but after seeing episode i was assured that she really didnt have any way like she read the whole book still the mystery is left there and she cant get the whole story from abhay mouth as pia abhay wont utter a word ever even if  he trusted her and they were in love  for her own safety he wldnt tell her the truth 

and during vampire test when she did that silver test that was wrong cause she had other ways out to prove he is a vampire and she didnt knew consequencs of what his truth can do  and why he wants to keep it secret

but in this case she knows that metz does hurt abhay and that he is still tortured and when she knows how it pains abhay then she is also prepared for abhay reaction and consquences of impresoning metz and thats why she choose this drastic path 

so i am okk this time with her way of doing this and now i really wanna know the whole truth

Thanks for replying. I totally agree with what you said. She knows the consequences and prepared for it. If she questions Abhay when he screams at her, that would be wrong! But right now, she's not totally wrongSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index