India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia is not a villain!! (Page 7)

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
yup, agreed Neethi tht Pia is defi not a villain at all...........but i think, this is her super detective n curious nature1st tht is making her do his rather than her love for Abhay.....(by a very tiny fraction though).........coz she wants d answer at any cost, even if it puts Abhay thru hellConfused......n i totally agree w/ u n Poco tht her love has a quite a sizable amt of obsession in it............

i was hoping tht whn she thot tht just like her face resembles Maithili's, Abhay's resembles Abhyendra's (btw/ Abhyen is a better name than AbhyendraConfused).........coming back, .........no, she wasnt satisfied...............she had to find an answerConfused.........ok, she can do her own research, but emotionally manipulating Abhay was a bit too muchOuch............wht even if she found an answer..........wht is she gonna say to Abhay whn he finds d trick she played?......tht "yay! see i got d answerEmbarrassed by tricking uEmbarrassed".........Dead...........i dont know y she cant understand Abhay's clear statement tht he doesnt want any interference in his life from her........y is she not respecting his privacy n playing games one after d other?.........coz she is just curious to extremes n is obsessed abt him...........if she really loves him, she shud rather win his trust tht whtever Abhay's truth is, she is thr to face it.

btw/ this has to b my longest post on PKYEK so farShockedLOL............
thnx Neethi for inspiring meLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21.Jane..

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
nice post Smile, i agree

her ways might seem impulsive, inconsiderate and insensitive,  but her intentions are right! so i agree she is not a villain she is just desperately and madly in love with him EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

People here are calling Piya a villain? ROFL

No seriously...I have some serious questions about her character sketch, but her being negative aint one of them. Calm down people...Abhay ain't blurting anything on his own, we need a stalker. Approve

Lol! No, Amber. My title is exaggeratedEmbarrassed
They aren't exactly 'calling' her a villain but I feel though she's wrong, but they're really criticizing her way too much! So I was just kind of justifying her actionsSmile

Edited by Chill_Out - 16 January 2011 at 6:16am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

definitely, Pia is not a villain.

she is  a lover . that eplains everything..... 

Yup! I agree that she's crossing her limits but she has no choiceBig smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

yup, agreed Neethi tht Pia is defi not a villain at all...........but i think, this is her super detective n curious nature1st tht is making her do his rather than her love for Abhay.....(by a very tiny fraction though).........coz she wants d answer at any cost, even if it puts Abhay thru hellConfused......n i totally agree w/ u n Poco tht her love has a quite a sizable amt of obsession in it............

i was hoping tht whn she thot tht just like her face resembles Maithili's, Abhay's resembles Abhyendra's (btw/ Abhyen is a better name than AbhyendraConfused).........coming back, .........no, she wasnt satisfied...............she had to find an answerConfused.........ok, she can do her own research, but emotionally manipulating Abhay was a bit too muchOuch............wht even if she found an answer..........wht is she gonna say to Abhay whn he finds d trick she played?......tht "yay! see i got d answerEmbarrassed by tricking uEmbarrassed".........Dead...........i dont know y she cant understand Abhay's clear statement tht he doesnt want any interference in his life from her........y is she not respecting his privacy n playing games one after d other?.........coz she is just curious to extremes n is obsessed abt him...........if she really loves him, she shud rather win his trust tht whtever Abhay's truth is, she is thr to face it.

btw/ this has to b my longest post on PKYEK so farShockedLOL............
thnx Neethi for inspiring meLOL

Lol! Hey, Sonam! Long time!! Yes, definitely Pia's detective nature is making her do this but the deep driving force is her love for Abhay! You think she would've done the same in Chand's case? Obviously not!
About interfering in Abhay's life, as I mentioned, she is connected as well! Doesn't she have a right to know why she was insulted and abused by Abhay all those times?? Doesn't she have a right to know why she can't be proud of the fact that her face resembles that of a princess? Maybe she is not respecting his privacy but then, he was the one who arose her suspicions! And she's curious, he knew that. Now, I"m not blaming Abhay or anything, Pia is definitely the one at fault but I still can't blame her! She deserves to know why she was treated worse than a piece of garbage, why she was called a 'despo' when she unknowingly confessed her love for Abhay! He didn't need to insult her that way! She deserves to know why she was called 'Maithili' when she slapped him. She deserves to know why he has a problem with her straightening her hair! And before you as me how all this will help Pia get answers to the above questions, it's that when AM story will come out in the open, she will realise why her face bothers him so much. Trust?? That's got nothing to do with this.
Btw, congrats on your longest post in PKYEKLOL

prcns

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

nice post Smile, i agree

her ways might seem impulsive, inconsiderate and insensitive,  but her intentions are right! so i agree she is not a villain she is just desperately and madly in love with him EmbarrassedLOL

Thanks, ka7eelaBig smile
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i too felt the same that she does nt cares about abhay she just curious to know about abhay truth behind maithili . She does not knw indirectly she will hurt  his feeling . Even i think she has no right to know why abhay hated her and maithili just looking like her ( nt a good reason ) anyone can look like anyone whatz a big deal ................

Edited by aromal - 16 January 2011 at 9:46am

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index