Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia is not a villain!! (Page 6)

pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

tbh i think she's taken d rite step 2 get d truth out! i agree wid all d points dat u made! andd i feel dat pia is rite in wat she's doing!

I won't say it's the 'right' step but I don't see any alternative either. I'm sure if she's had a choice, she'd have taken a step which would've hurt Abhay less! Even I feel Pia's method is wrong to tell you the truth, but I'm not saying anything because I cannot suggest an alternative, better or worse! And she's right because Abhay NEEDS to get all this out of his system asap otherwise he'll really break down one day! So this momentary pain is necessary!

pia's tried and done everything dat she culd so far, this is it, she noes dat she's so closer 2 d secret, she noes. this is the one and only way abhay can spill the beans =P so yhh i do agree wid u =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

tbh i think she's taken d rite step 2 get d truth out! i agree wid all d points dat u made! andd i feel dat pia is rite in wat she's doing!

I won't say it's the 'right' step but I don't see any alternative either. I'm sure if she's had a choice, she'd have taken a step which would've hurt Abhay less! Even I feel Pia's method is wrong to tell you the truth, but I'm not saying anything because I cannot suggest an alternative, better or worse! And she's right because Abhay NEEDS to get all this out of his system asap otherwise he'll really break down one day! So this momentary pain is necessary!

pia's tried and done everything dat she culd so far, this is it, she noes dat she's so closer 2 d secret, she noes. this is the one and only way abhay can spill the beans =P so yhh i do agree wid u =D
Exactly my point! Thanks for agreeing!Big smile

pwincess kanzi

pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Exactly my point! Thanks for agreeing!Big smile

i kwl =) i mean lke we both hve same views init WinkTongue

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

i kwl =) i mean lke we both hve same views init WinkTongue

Ya, we doLOL

pwincess kanzi

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
People here are calling Piya a villain? ROFL

No seriously...I have some serious questions about her character sketch, but her being negative aint one of them. Calm down people...Abhay ain't blurting anything on his own, we need a stalker. Approve

.Jane..

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NomiBaby

Neethi, i love your posttt <3
i agreee i dont want Piya to to act like Maithli..its gonna hurt Abhay even moree..and i dont want my Abhay getting hurtt <3 lol..and your right..she wants to know the truth because it concerns Abhay! but idk i think Abhay will find out that Pia is doing all this..chalo we will see what happens!

Nomi, my jaan!Hug
Even I would've preferred a better way to be adopted by Pia to find out the truth but then think about it, Nomi, there really is no other way to find out the truth unless Pia tricks Chand or Haseena! Abhay will definitely find out it's Pia there is no doubt about that! And I want him to find out about it too!! I don't want him to live in the illusion that Maithili is back! The later he'll come to know, the more shattered he'll be. And ya, once he finds out, Pia baby can bid adieu to her life. He will NOT spare herLOL

yeahh your rightt...LOL oh godd...abhay will be soo angry once he finds outt! Pia better runnLOL

.Jane..

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
definitely, Pia is not a villain.

she is  a lover . that eplains everything..... 

.Jane..

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

definitely, Pia is not a villain.

she is  a lover . that eplains everything..... 

Eh...loving someone doesn't justify torturing them this way. Everyone has those things they can't go around sharing with everyone...in this case this thing is of strong emotional value to Abhay. Pia will be playing with his emotions out of her own curiosity and as a lot say..'care'. Nothing wrong with caring and being curious about the one you're attracted to, but again, everything has limits.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index