Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia is not a villain!! (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita131

AGREED !!! evey single word u said was true !!! even i dont like her interfering manner but when i know why she's doing it in really dont mind !!!! if abhay is hurt for some time and that brings him out of his darkness i really wouldn't mind that !!!! 

Exactly my point! Thanks a bunch for agreeingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awwwwww...Chilz..dont worry dear..NO ONE CAN say anything bad for piya..she is such a sweetheart & yeah what you said is just PERFECT..Piya had every right to know teh truth..and she found this is teh only way to do sp because SHE KNEW ABHAY IN & OUT with his behaviour ..so thats it..Remember teh famous writing from ages..???!! "EVERTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE & WAR.." SO CHILL EVERYONE..Abhay & Piya..are different in their own way & thats why we are crazy for them..as they are crazy for each other..isint it..!!Day Dreaming

Aww!! Thank you so much! Your reply made me feel tons better. Pia is an adorable sweetheart. I don't know about her actions being fair or unfair but I'm glad that she's going to know Abhay even better now. This will help her bring him out of his dark world and make his life beautiful againEmbarrassed

Charu21

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Neethz a really good post and thanks for making it. :)
Becuz i was really pissed off at Pia for trying to be Matz and playing with Abhay's emotions. And that too after knowing everything. But after reading your post it made me think. And i guess someone else in her position might have done the same thing. Her whole life is at question here in away. Her resemblence, Abhay, his connection, so many unanswered questions. and she has a right to know. As you said it her way is wrong but not her intentions. And i dont think she understands the grave the consequences will be. She is still in the dark. So yeah i think i will give her credit of doubt.

Edited by sugaryanu - 15 January 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanCharu21.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Neethz a really good post and thanks for making it. :)
Becuz i was really pissed off at Pia for trying to be Matz and playing with Abhay's emotions. And that too after knowing everything. But after reading your post it made me think. And i guess someone else in her position might have done the same thing. Her whole life is at question here in away. Her resemblence, Abhay, his connection, so many unanswered questions. and she has a right to know. As you said it her way is wrong but not her intentions. And i dont think she understands the grave the consequences will be. She is still in the dark. So yeah i think i will give her credit of doubt.

Anu, everyone hates the idea of Pia impersonating Maithili and fooling Abhay and believe you me, I'm dreading Monday just as much as you are from Abhay's PoV. But as you said, from Pia's PoV I can see that she's justified! You're so right when you said that her whole life has suddenly become a big question mark. As much as we say that this is not Pia's business for Abhay's sake, I think it's time we realise that Pia is very much connected to all this in some way or the other hence, she has every right to know the details. Unfortunately, the 'hook' way didn't work so she chose the worst kind of 'crook' way possible! She does understand what she's getting herself into, it's clear from today's episode. It's not that she doesn't know the consequences, it's just that she doesn't care about the consequences. She's more inclined towards finding her answers and she'll definitely handle the consequences laterSmile
Thanks a lot for your reply!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanCharu21Ameres

pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
tbh i think she's taken d rite step 2 get d truth out! i agree wid all d points dat u made! andd i feel dat pia is rite in wat she's doing!

.Jane..

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

i agree with you...piya is not a villain...she just want to know abhay because she wants abhay to lead a normal life...not a alife filled with darkness.....she is obsessed with him i agree...but more than obsession she is madly in love with him...she cares for him...she wants him to share all his pains...agony with her.....when he feels lonely she wants her shoulder to give some peace to abhay....

its better she knows the truth of abhay rather than just leaving it...so that she decides herself...after knowing abhay's truth of being a vampire and his unconditional love for maithilli...she still wants him in her life...she still wants a dark life over a colourful life......its in her hands now what she wants to choose in her life after knowing abhay completely....its the dark life named Abhayendra Raichand or colourful life named Kabir Singh Rathore.....

there is no point now to hide the fact when she is very close to the truth....

i am irritated with piya's behaviour that she is not leaving abhay alone for a moment....but on the other hand...she wants abhay to step in the colourful life she is living in now...she doesn't want any darkness surrounded him.....

but then she is hurting him wway too much in that process....because of maithilli factor which is the very sensitive spot in his dark life....but what is love without pain...hurt...tears...anger,,,agony...obsession....thats what is love all abt....and Abhayendra-Piya love is way too dangerous...deep and passionate...

.Jane..

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Neethi, i love your posttt <3
i agreee i dont want Piya to to act like Maithli..its gonna hurt Abhay even moree..and i dont want my Abhay getting hurtt <3 lol..and your right..she wants to know the truth because it concerns Abhay! but idk i think Abhay will find out that Pia is doing all this..chalo we will see what happens!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

tbh i think she's taken d rite step 2 get d truth out! i agree wid all d points dat u made! andd i feel dat pia is rite in wat she's doing!

I won't say it's the 'right' step but I don't see any alternative either. I'm sure if she's had a choice, she'd have taken a step which would've hurt Abhay less! Even I feel Pia's method is wrong to tell you the truth, but I'm not saying anything because I cannot suggest an alternative, better or worse! And she's right because Abhay NEEDS to get all this out of his system asap otherwise he'll really break down one day! So this momentary pain is necessary!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index