Oh yeah!! it definitely made sense!!! Clap 
Absolutely loved ur 'long run' take yaar!!! Thumbs Up well said..... Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
you know wat chillz...i probably gave 4 replies today explaining the same thing you explained..i love you for making this post...Hug
tht's wat i have been sayin...her methods are wrong..bt she is doin this out of pure love...her love is greater than her obsession...
the method tht she is using is wrong stupid watever..bt her intentions are no way wrong...she has made it clear tht she wants to be part of his truth...she wants to accept him with his truth...
i wish there was a better way to find out the truth..bt is there??? all answers are with abahy..and obv abahy will definitely give her crap again if she goes to ask him about this...so she has to come up with something...all this is not limited to her so called obsession or her curiosity of knowing the truth..she has bigger and better motives behind all this...she knows this will be a torture to abhay..bt i don't think she still knows the full picture..she has lot of speculations goin on in her mind with all she has heard and read...i don't think she ever realized the magnitude and strength of impact she will bring in with her act...she doesn't know the whole truth yet...i don't think she is being heartess at all..and i hope abhay will be able to see the real intentions behind piya's this stupid act...we all think tht she is hurting abhay..bt he has hurt her no less either..i am not talkin about revenge or something..bt we all are aware of the crap piya has been put through by abhay..and she has a right to know why...
i know abhay is in for a big heart break..and in near future...piya is in for a bigger heart break..she is goin to be destroyed after she sees the love abhay has for metz...like after seeing whole AMetz track..i have big doubt abhay will ever love piya with all his heart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Lovely Post

Piya has a right to know why Abhay is the way he is with her. Her has emotionally abused her for the sake of protecting her. She wants to know why Abhay hold Maithali so close to his heart. The answers can only be given by ABHAY. But he won't give it willingly. She is going about it the only way she knows how. Its hard to think clearly when U are the subject the questions revolve around(Why and how is Piya linked with Maithali? Lookwise anyway and why does Abhay give Piya a hard time?) She's a lost lamb trying to find her way home so taking desperate meassures. Nobody wants Abhay hurt. Least of all Piya then again she was willing to hurt him with silver to see if he was a vamp? There goes Piya's logic because with Abhay she isn't rationally thinking straight. Maybe its a good thing for Abhay to see this through bear the pain. He;s been burning in hell for all his vampire existance.

Thanks for the amazing reply! That is exactly what I mean when I say she's 'justified'. She does have a right to know the reason behind Abhay's taunts and actions. She has the right to know why she was stopped from exploring the life of someone who's face was just like hers. Oopss!! I mean her face was just like whose (I don't want Abhay to kill me). She has the right to know why Abhay, inspite of hating her, was always there to save her. What difference did it make to him when SHE straightened HER hair? Why was she subjected to all the 'jhhads' she got from Abhay?? And most importantly, why does the man she loves 'hates' her existence.

Edited by Chill_Out - 15 January 2011 at 11:29am

Charu21

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Heyy welcome dear.... Hug
Oh yeah!! it definitely made sense!!! Clap 
Absolutely loved ur 'long run' take yaar!!! Thumbs Up well said..... Approve

Big smile Thanks, Charu!Dancing

Edited by Chill_Out - 15 January 2011 at 11:30am

Charu21

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I love Pia too and never doubted her love for Abhay. Infact, I have always have total support for her knowing the dark truths about Abhay. It's just her constant insensitive methods get irritating. I totally understand she is young and not so mature (though her maturity is remarkable as comparable to her fellow teenagers). And this is also understandable that anybody will go dumb when it comes to a personality like Abhay - we have seen it happening with others too.

But as viewers, knowing and seeing the pain Abhay is going through, it is stressful - I mean it's like loosing fun and enjoyment out of irritation. But I love Pia even after her mistakes and I am sure it will be much better once all this is clarified - or will it worse as we may have to bear the fear and stress for Abhay and Pia then awwww...  

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

you know wat chillz...i probably gave 4 replies today explaining the same thing you explained..i love you for making this post...Hug
tht's wat i have been sayin...her methods are wrong..bt she is doin this out of pure love...her love is greater than her obsession...
the method tht she is using is wrong stupid watever..bt her intentions are no way wrong...she has made it clear tht she wants to be part of his truth...she wants to accept him with his truth...
i wish there was a better way to find out the truth..bt is there??? all answers are with abahy..and obv abahy will definitely give her crap again if she goes to ask him about this...so she has to come up with something...all this is not limited to her so called obsession or her curiosity of knowing the truth..she has bigger and better motives behind all this...she knows this will be a torture to abhay..bt i don't think she still knows the full picture..she has lot of speculations goin on in her mind with all she has heard and read...i don't think she ever realized the magnitude and strength of impact she will bring in with her act...she doesn't know the whole truth yet...i don't think she is being heartess at all..and i hope abhay will be able to see the real intentions behind piya's this stupid act...we all think tht she is hurting abhay..bt he has hurt her no less either..i am not talkin about revenge or something..bt we all are aware of the crap piya has been put through by abhay..and she has a right to know why...
i know abhay is in for a big heart break..and in near future...piya is in for a bigger heart break..she is goin to be destroyed after she sees the love abhay has for metz...like after seeing whole AMetz track..i have big doubt abhay will ever love piya with all his heart...

ThanksBig smile
Absolutely. There was a time I actually started disliking Abhay for what he did to Pia: trying to get her expelled, insulting her at the Police Station, etc, etc. But I quickly realised that his deeper intentions were something else. Same here. I can't dislike Pia because her deeper intentions are correct. I don't know why everyone is seeing all this at a superficial level. As I said, we have to think about the long run!! 
Definitely, I have my doubts that Abhay will EVER love Pia and Pia has the right the know why! Because this is not a case of 'one sided love' simply. It is much more than that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveCharu21

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

I love Pia too and never doubted her love for Abhay. Infact, I have always have total support for her knowing the dark truths about Abhay. It's just her constant insensitive methods get irritating. I totally understand she is young and not so mature (though her maturity is remarkable as comparable to her fellow teenagers). And this is also understandable that anybody will go dumb when it comes to a personality like Abhay - we have seen it happening with others too.

But as viewers, knowing and seeing the pain Abhay is going through, it is stressful - I mean it's like loosing fun and enjoyment out of irritation. But I love Pia even after her mistakes and I am sure it will be much better once all this is clarified - or will it worse as we may have to bear the fear and stress for Abhay and Pia then awwww...  

I understand what you're trying to say. I did not consider the age factor, because more than immaturity, it is her obsession to know more about the man she loves. I know you're seeing Abhay's pain, and seeing the precap, anyone would instantly blame Pia, it's reflexive. But there are two sides to every coin. And I prefer to see the long-term impact of this and not only what'll happen on Monday or next week. For me, Pia's character is not ruined and will never beSmile
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by matwamango

Lovely Post

Piya has a right to know why Abhay is the way he is with her. Her has emotionally abused her for the sake of protecting her. She wants to know why Abhay hold Maithali so close to his heart. The answers can only be given by ABHAY. But he won't give it willingly. She is going about it the only way she knows how. Its hard to think clearly when U are the subject the questions revolve around(Why and how is Piya linked with Maithali? Lookwise anyway and why does Abhay give Piya a hard time?) She's a lost lamb trying to find her way home so taking desperate meassures. Nobody wants Abhay hurt. Least of all Piya then again she was willing to hurt him with silver to see if he was a vamp? There goes Piya's logic because with Abhay she isn't rationally thinking straight. Maybe its a good thing for Abhay to see this through bear the pain. He;s been burning in hell for all his vampire existance.

Thanks for the amazing reply! That is exactly what I mean when I say she's 'justified'. She does have a right to know the reason behind Abhay's taunts and actions. He has the right to know why she was stopped from exploring the life of someone who's face was just like hers. Oopss!! I mean her face was just like whose (I don't want Abhay to kill me). She has the right to know why Abhay, inspite of hating her, was always there to save her. What difference did it make to him when SHE straightened HER hair? Why was she subjected to all the 'jhhads' she got from Abhay?? And most importantly, why does the man she loves 'hates' her existence.
Ditto. Abhay did some rediculous things just to get rid of Piya at the expense of hurting her. Piya is doing the same only to get the answers she seeks. Thats what they teach U in journalist classes do what U have to for a storySmile
Abhay has to face his demons somehow. How will he ever let Piya in if he doesn't face Maithali. U know its not healthy even for a vampire to cling on to the past. Could spell trouble for him in the end

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index