Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Neethi, i love your posttt <3
i agreee i dont want Piya to to act like Maithli..its gonna hurt Abhay even moree..and i dont want my Abhay getting hurtt <3 lol..and your right..she wants to know the truth because it concerns Abhay! but idk i think Abhay will find out that Pia is doing all this..chalo we will see what happens!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pwincess kanzi

tbh i think she's taken d rite step 2 get d truth out! i agree wid all d points dat u made! andd i feel dat pia is rite in wat she's doing!

I won't say it's the 'right' step but I don't see any alternative either. I'm sure if she's had a choice, she'd have taken a step which would've hurt Abhay less! Even I feel Pia's method is wrong to tell you the truth, but I'm not saying anything because I cannot suggest an alternative, better or worse! And she's right because Abhay NEEDS to get all this out of his system asap otherwise he'll really break down one day! So this momentary pain is necessary!
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i agree with you...piya is not a villain...she just want to know abhay because she wants abhay to lead a normal life...not a alife filled with darkness.....she is obsessed with him i agree...but more than obsession she is madly in love with him...she cares for him...she wants him to share all his pains...agony with her.....when he feels lonely she wants her shoulder to give some peace to abhay....

its better she knows the truth of abhay rather than just leaving it...so that she decides herself...after knowing abhay's truth of being a vampire and his unconditional love for maithilli...she still wants him in her life...she still wants a dark life over a colourful life......its in her hands now what she wants to choose in her life after knowing abhay completely....its the dark life named Abhayendra Raichand or colourful life named Kabir Singh Rathore.....

there is no point now to hide the fact when she is very close to the truth....

i am irritated with piya's behaviour that she is not leaving abhay alone for a moment....but on the other hand...she wants abhay to step in the colourful life she is living in now...she doesn't want any darkness surrounded him.....

but then she is hurting him wway too much in that process....because of maithilli factor which is the very sensitive spot in his dark life....but what is love without pain...hurt...tears...anger,,,agony...obsession....thats what is love all abt....and Abhayendra-Piya love is way too dangerous...deep and passionate...

Mages, forget Pia for the time being and tell me how have you been??!! It's been so long!! Great to have you back!๐Ÿค—
Ok, getting back to the topic. Wow!! You seem to have explored both sides of the coin: why Pia is right and why she's wrong. Well definitely, this is a pathetic way to find out the truth but tell me, Mages, what other option did she have? She tried every fricckin' thing! Nothing worked so now, she really pushed her limits and chose a way that will definitely hurt Abhay and he'll be absolutely furious at her no doubt. But as I said, it's high time Abhay shares his pain and agony with someone and if it has to be with Pia and in this way then so be it! She is definitely going too far and she's going to hurt him real badly but it's better to get over with it than him suffering for another 200 years. Abhay deserves some light in his life and Pia will first push him further into darkness and ultimately, pull him out to make him see how beautiful life can be given a chance. And as you said, to sum it up 'Love hurts in the most painful ways'. Pia will hurt Abhay but she will get hurt in the process too. 
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NomiBaby

Neethi, i love your posttt <3

i agreee i dont want Piya to to act like Maithli..its gonna hurt Abhay even moree..and i dont want my Abhay getting hurtt <3 lol..and your right..she wants to know the truth because it concerns Abhay! but idk i think Abhay will find out that Pia is doing all this..chalo we will see what happens!

Nomi, my jaan!๐Ÿค—
Even I would've preferred a better way to be adopted by Pia to find out the truth but then think about it, Nomi, there really is no other way to find out the truth unless Pia tricks Chand or Haseena! Abhay will definitely find out it's Pia there is no doubt about that! And I want him to find out about it too!! I don't want him to live in the illusion that Maithili is back! The later he'll come to know, the more shattered he'll be. And ya, once he finds out, Pia baby can bid adieu to her life. He will NOT spare her๐Ÿ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Mages, forget Pia for the time being and tell me how have you been??!! It's been so long!! Great to have you back!๐Ÿค—
Ok, getting back to the topic. Wow!! You seem to have explored both sides of the coin: why Pia is right and why she's wrong. Well definitely, this is a pathetic way to find out the truth but tell me, Mages, what other option did she have? She tried every fricckin' thing! Nothing worked so now, she really pushed her limits and chose a way that will definitely hurt Abhay and he'll be absolutely furious at her no doubt. But as I said, it's high time Abhay shares his pain and agony with someone and if it has to be with Pia and in this way then so be it! She is definitely going too far and she's going to hurt him real badly but it's better to get over with it than him suffering for another 200 years. Abhay deserves some light in his life and Pia will first push him further into darkness and ultimately, pull him out to make him see how beautiful life can be given a chance. And as you said, to sum it up 'Love hurts in the most painful ways'. Pia will hurt Abhay but she will get hurt in the process too. 

i was away from the forums as well as Tere Liye...PKYEK because i lost my grandfather on December 25th 2010 at 10.57pm in heart attack....he went through a surgery...he was fine...suddenly his pulse rate all began to fall....he died after 2 weeks of the operation....mom is in depression currently i taking care of her.....its been difficult...since i lived with my grandfather the day i born....i love him very much...i was a fatherless child....since my father was a violent patient...in the fear of hurting me...mom-dadda divorce though every festival and my birthday he visits me......grandpa gave me father's love....he is my soul....now i am incomplete without him at all.....i am crying looking at his photo.....he promised me and mom that he will never leave us...but he did and break his promise.....i loose my sense when i saw his cremation.....mom fainted on the ground of my house seeing her father taking away by the guys and her brother...even my aunty is in depression right now....i never thought in my wildest dreams that i have to see my grandpa go away from me....well thats the reason why i was away....though i know what happens in Tere Liye....because my cousins lives with me and they are ardent fans of Pavitra Rishta and Tere Liye....as for PKYEK i have watched the parts i have missed too....but still even i am watching it...i can't get over grandpa's death....how we all went to the hospital seeing him sleeping in peace...he came home...the rituals and rites done by pandit....the cremation....everything is just so fresh.....i want him back yaar......

as for our show...i completely agree with you...piya have no other way...i think thats what best she could do though i know its wrong but abhay never left a chance at all....i know abhay should share his pain...agony but some pain...agony are dangerous real dangerous that it could harm piya...abhay doesn't want it to happen because he loves piya very much....

i am with piya....but i don't want her to torment him with maithilli memories but poor girl left no choice in the end.....

my one wish is....i want abhay to love piya as piya and not maithilli....
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is immature which quite normally for her age group. People learn from their mistakes. Her Behavior is understandable.
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i was away from the forums as well as Tere Liye...PKYEK because i lost my grandfather on December 25th 2010 at 10.57pm in heart attack....he went through a surgery...he was fine...suddenly his pulse rate all began to fall....he died after 2 weeks of the operation....mom is in depression currently i taking care of her.....its been difficult...since i lived with my grandfather the day i born....i love him very much...i was a fatherless child....since my father was a violent patient...in the fear of hurting me...mom-dadda divorce though every festival and my birthday he visits me......grandpa gave me father's love....he is my soul....now i am incomplete without him at all.....i am crying looking at his photo.....he promised me and mom that he will never leave us...but he did and break his promise.....i loose my sense when i saw his cremation.....mom fainted on the ground of my house seeing her father taking away by the guys and her brother...even my aunty is in depression right now....i never thought in my wildest dreams that i have to see my grandpa go away from me....well thats the reason why i was away....though i know what happens in Tere Liye....because my cousins lives with me and they are ardent fans of Pavitra Rishta and Tere Liye....as for PKYEK i have watched the parts i have missed too....but still even i am watching it...i can't get over grandpa's death....how we all went to the hospital seeing him sleeping in peace...he came home...the rituals and rites done by pandit....the cremation....everything is just so fresh.....i want him back yaar......

as for our show...i completely agree with you...piya have no other way...i think thats what best she could do though i know its wrong but abhay never left a chance at all....i know abhay should share his pain...agony but some pain...agony are dangerous real dangerous that it could harm piya...abhay doesn't want it to happen because he loves piya very much....

i am with piya....but i don't want her to torment him with maithilli memories but poor girl left no choice in the end.....

my one wish is....i want abhay to love piya as piya and not maithilli....

Gosh, Mages! I...I really don't know what to say! I wish I could do something to make you feel better!๐Ÿ˜ญ I can just pray that your Grandfather's soul rests in peace. And yes, please take care of your mother as well as yourself. May God give you the strength to deal with this irreplaceable loss! And IF is always there for you๐Ÿค—
Coming to the show, well I really doubt Abhay is in love with Pia, I don't know. But yes, he definitely wants to keep her miles away from his dark world! He can't let her enter it and so he can't let her find out the truth! But Mages, he should've thought of this before trying to make Pia hate him! In this quest of his, he's done otherwise pretty unforgivable things you know: like trying to get her expelled and all. Though, what Pia will do now surpasses it all, but she deserves to know why she was treated like a piece of dirt, why was she called a 'stupid horrible despo' and other such abuses, why she insulted and screamed at by Abhay time and again.
Even I want Abhay to recognise and respect Pia's individuality, but to tell you the truth I don't see that happening too soon. Maithili is still playing on Abhay's mind far too much!
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

She is immature which quite normally for her age group. People learn from their mistakes. Her Behavior is understandable.

Exactly! Her behaviour is understandable and once she realises what she did, once she sees the reality of the situation, she'll definitely repent her actions!
.Jane.. thumbnail

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I won't say it's the 'right' step but I don't see any alternative either. I'm sure if she's had a choice, she'd have taken a step which would've hurt Abhay less! Even I feel Pia's method is wrong to tell you the truth, but I'm not saying anything because I cannot suggest an alternative, better or worse! And she's right because Abhay NEEDS to get all this out of his system asap otherwise he'll really break down one day! So this momentary pain is necessary!

pia's tried and done everything dat she culd so far, this is it, she noes dat she's so closer 2 d secret, she noes. this is the one and only way abhay can spill the beans =P so yhh i do agree wid u =D