Pia is not a villain!!

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you she is young and so doesnt know how to handle the situation in a tactful way.But her heart is in the right place๐Ÿ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hmmmm.... maybe i will have a clearer take on Piya by the end of next week. But i don't doubt Piya's love for Abhay. Yeah, it is obsessive but it is as real as the sun and the sky.
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Neethz!!! thanx for making this post!! I defo agree wid u on this.. 
She cares about da truth because it's related to Abhay!! OMG Neethz!! couldnt have said it better...... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I too dont wanna defend her actully but wont even hate her for sure!!! Afterall everything is fair in love n war, isnt it!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ n this is defo LOVE!!! 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

Agree with you she is young and so doesnt know how to handle the situation in a tactful way.But her heart is in the right place๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly. Though I wasn't talking age. She's still wrong but as you said, her intentions are right. She's still a good girl๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hmmmm.... maybe i will have a clearer take on Piya by the end of next week. But i don't doubt Piya's love for Abhay. Yeah, it is obsessive but it is as real as the sun and the sky.

Oh, it is definitely obsessive no doubt. But we can't accuse Pia of 'wanting' to hurt Abhay. We all know that she's not a sadist!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 247happy2bme

Neethz!!! thanx for making this post!! I defo agree wid u on this.. 

She cares about da truth because it's related to Abhay!! OMG Neethz!! couldnt have said it better...... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I too dont wanna defend her actully but wont even hate her for sure!!! Afterall everything is fair in love n war, isnt it!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ n this is defo LOVE!!! 

Charuuuu!!!๐Ÿค—Thanks a million๐Ÿ˜ณ
We can't really 'defend' her because as I said she's wrong. We can only 'justify' her because she's justified. Am I making sense??๐Ÿ˜•

P.S. Ya, all's fair in love. This will be very unfair on poor Abhay๐Ÿ˜ญ but only in the short run. In the long run, I hope he'll feel lighter after unknowingly sharing the burden he's been carrying for over two centuries. Thanks for the lovely comment again, Charu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely Post

Piya has a right to know why Abhay is the way he is with her. He has emotionally abused her for the sake of protecting her but gave up after it backfired on him. She wants to know why Abhay hold Maithali so close to his heart. The answers can only be given by ABHAY. But he won't give it willingly. She is going about it the only way she knows how. Its hard to think clearly when U are the subject the questions revolve around (Why and how is Piya linked with Maithali? Lookwise anyway and why does Abhay give Piya a hard time?) She's a lost lamb trying to find her way home so taking desperate meassures. Nobody wants Abhay hurt. Least of all Piya then again she was willing to hurt him with silver to see if he was a vamp? There goes Piya's logic because with Abhay she isn't rationally thinking straight. Maybe its a good thing for Abhay to see this through bear the pain. He;s been burning in hell for all his vampire existance. He'll be furious with her but its what makes this couple so good to watch. Their story unfolding. Don't want to defend Piya's action but She sees no alternative but to go charging in. I mean how is she to know Abhay's love is Maithali. Its insane to think Abhay is 200 year old vamp but Piya see things ouside the box
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Heyy welcome dear.... ๐Ÿค—
Oh yeah!! it definitely made sense!!! ๐Ÿ‘ 
Absolutely loved ur 'long run' take yaar!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ well said..... 
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you know wat chillz...i probably gave 4 replies today explaining the same thing you explained..i love you for making this post...๐Ÿค—
tht's wat i have been sayin...her methods are wrong..bt she is doin this out of pure love...her love is greater than her obsession...
the method tht she is using is wrong stupid watever..bt her intentions are no way wrong...she has made it clear tht she wants to be part of his truth...she wants to accept him with his truth...
i wish there was a better way to find out the truth..bt is there??? all answers are with abahy..and obv abahy will definitely give her crap again if she goes to ask him about this...so she has to come up with something...all this is not limited to her so called obsession or her curiosity of knowing the truth..she has bigger and better motives behind all this...she knows this will be a torture to abhay..bt i don't think she still knows the full picture..she has lot of speculations goin on in her mind with all she has heard and read...i don't think she ever realized the magnitude and strength of impact she will bring in with her act...she doesn't know the whole truth yet...i don't think she is being heartess at all..and i hope abhay will be able to see the real intentions behind piya's this stupid act...we all think tht she is hurting abhay..bt he has hurt her no less either..i am not talkin about revenge or something..bt we all are aware of the crap piya has been put through by abhay..and she has a right to know why...
i know abhay is in for a big heart break..and in near future...piya is in for a bigger heart break..she is goin to be destroyed after she sees the love abhay has for metz...like after seeing whole AMetz track..i have big doubt abhay will ever love piya with all his heart...