Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepthichoudary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice one LOL 😆😆😆😆😆  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

just one word c**p that is a very rude thing to do hating a character and someone's acting is one thing but making a mockery of a person without knowing them is the other what u did was disgusting 🤢🤬🤢🤬if u don't like her don't need to say rubbish about her and if u don't like her acting simply don't comment  and she could be someones granddaughter,girlfriend,daughter,friend and many more and u have no right do such things imagine is someone close to her sees this they would be shattered just imagine if she was ur sister,daughter,grand daughter or friend and ur on this forum to see what r people saying about her and if u see something like this u would be shattered btw reported
seriously i have had enough  from people like u who make a mockery of others for no reasons
and if u  really hate her acting then u can say it in a mature way "that she is a new actor to the industry and she can try to do this better or this better other wise she is doing great".If u don't like the character of annie then u can say that in a mature form as well like the cvs should do this better or that its not her fault what her character is like
and also she is a gods creation god has made her like that and to him (god) her family,friends and many people around her she is really special so u have no reason to say bad mouth her  without even knowing her properly and  by the looks of her few interviews she seems like a really nice and polite person she said gc is like a brother to her offscreen and  even in dd birthday u could see how they were comfortable with each other and u know what they say look at urself before u look at otherss and by reading this post it really shows what kind of person u r
sorry if i was rude but what u did was just🤬🤬🤢🤢
pratzjstme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool dude........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 freakinly cooooool
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

just one word c**p that is a very rude thing to do hating a character and someone's acting is one thing but making a mockery of a person without knowing them is the other what u did was disgusting 🤢🤬🤢🤬if u don't like her don't need to say rubbish about her and if u don't like her acting simply don't comment  and she could be someones granddaughter,girlfriend,daughter,friend and many more and u have no right do such things imagine is someone close to her sees this they would be shattered just imagine if she was ur sister,daughter,grand daughter or friend and ur on this forum to see what r people saying about her and if u see something like this u would be shattered btw reported
seriously i have had enough  from people like u who make a mockery of others for no reasons
and if u  really hate her acting then u can say it in a mature way "that she is a new actor to the industry and she can try to do this better or this better other wise she is doing great".If u don't like the character of annie then u can say that in a mature form as well like the cvs should do this better or that its not her fault what her character is like
and also she is a gods creation god has made her like that and to him (god) her family,friends and many people around her she is really special so u have no reason to say bad mouth her  without even knowing her properly and  by the looks of her few interviews she seems like a really nice and polite person she said gc is like a brother to her offscreen and  even in dd birthday u could see how they were comfortable with each other and u know what they say look at urself before u look at otherss and by reading this post it really shows what kind of person u r
sorry if i was rude but what u did was just🤬🤬🤢🤢

sorry to say but u seem to be a kinda person who herself don't know the limits and have some problems of ur own its against IF rule to write a post as u have written their r mods to look after the posts Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 omg sanjh too gud yaar....best part is how you have highlighted her with circles, seriously she is ditto of those horrible  characters😆 infact i think she is more horrible than the actual ones😉
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL at the poster. BTW could I ask why you guys hate nikunj so much? Well I thought she did good by not marrying the retard rahul mahajan. I hate his guts😡
saanjh11 thumbnail
she again she showed her true color😡😡
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahahha
That scared me...alot
saanjh11 thumbnail
we r scared to even watch her on screen just change the channel😆😆
.Lina. thumbnail
i dun like annie either but dis is jus goin too far. hav u evr thought of da actress as a human being. dis is jus extremely far.