Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Yasmeen786

Hey come on....Thats not nice at all......give her a chance atleast......you can't just belittle someone just because their acting skills are not up to standards or the mere fact that you find her annoying.....give her time man......I don't know why people always criticise her with their derogatory comments......just let it be man!!!!......unleash the malice.....it wont get you anywhere........practice makes any skill perfect.....just give her time.....

dear no offence but their is something like screen tests when one is choosen for a role even each and every has to get through it dd and gc too .do u think its fair for them to impose upon us a girl who was just a part of swayamber and none other experience and that too at a high time of the serial and cv they r responsible too for making her thali ka baigan sorry if i sound rude😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha.......ha...ha......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 that's perfect Sanjh, she suits it perfectly........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lody

🀣 i love u for that

I second you....πŸ˜†
maanasageet. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
  hey i liked this a lot!!!!
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Ha.......ha...ha......🀣 that's perfect Sanjh, she suits it perfectly........🀣

i agree completely...i had even written in a post about this photo and how she is standing for a marriage photo without any grace...i think she must be paying the production house money instead of them paying her for the role...otherwise how could they cast her in such an important role and continue with her in spite of all our protests????and now we will have to see a negative side of her...in a positive note she is like this, so negative side, just imagine her...
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow..i never knew they looked siimilar.........🀣
saanjh11 thumbnail
arjun can put her in hospital for forever who wants her backπŸ˜‰
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG....

m scared....!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lmfaoooooooooooo
this is soo funnyy
ahaha,
i think she should be put in display for those scary looking people when you go out on halloween

saanjh11 thumbnail
lets see wht explaination she is going to give maan for not turning up in the marriage😑😑😑😑😑