Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~*Thank You Arjun Bijlani For Everything!!!*~ (Page 7)

rads14 IF-Dazzler
rads14
rads14

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
amazing post!! congrats..HugHug
you truly truly deserve this for the hard work you have taken!
very happy for you!!Smile
the smile on his face when he said that its the best gift itself shows you are his biggest fan in true sense!!
congrats again and may you get more surprises like this!HugSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Oh god I called that.. I think we all did ROFL
But Ive already told you this I will tell you again because I know it means a lot to you:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dancing

If anyone deserves this type of recognition from a celeb then it is you! Clap

I must say myself that that gift is a masterpiece and it shows much hard work, dedication, thought, and love. Arjun is lucky to have a fan like you.

And now back to my theory LOL You are totally "AB Ki Dost" and I have said this before and I will say it again - He always responds to you, you have his number, he has acknowledged your gift,and  he has replied to your SMS(es). So ha he is your dost! Man if that was Rati and I's bond I would die. SillyDay DreamingROFL Anyways, bottom line is your special. Hug

PartyDancing      
PartyDancing  CONGRATULATIONS! DancingPartyDancing

@blue...
awwwwwwwwwwwww mere pyaare bhai......thts really sweet of u think lik this....HugHugHug...........

@green....
no bhai....i am lucky to be a deewani of him......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.......

@brown...
uff....firse???ShockedD'ohLOL.....tum bilkul budhu ho.....seedhi baat samaj mein nahi aata kya??D'ohLOL....main nahi hoon unki dost...evn though i wud love to be his frnd.....Day DreamingDay Dreaming........

@pink...
smses??/ShockedShocked....uh hello....ek sms(wohi tht he saw my gift)kaise smses ho gaya???u r weak at maths....ROFLROFLROFL........

@orange....
no chotu....u wudn be.....u wud be like me INSANELY ALIVE.....ROFLROFLROFL.....

@bold....
awww.....am glad to knw u loved tht line d most......Hug

nywz thnxx a ton chotu......am really happy to c u here....i thot u already left IF....OuchOuch....bt thnx sooo much for bein part of one of d biggest happiness of my life.....luv u loads chotu....HugHugHug...........
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopi06

congrats Nikki Thumbs Up
you r so lucky,your hard work is recognized  by Arjun Clap

@bold...
yes Gopi....finally he recognised.....Big smile

nywz thnxx soooooooo much for d sweeeeet wishes yaar.....HugHugHug

gopi06

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayresh

Congrats nikki .......the frame truly projects your love and appreciation towards AB and his work. I know how  you feel right now . Once again congrats  .....

@bold....
truly di...n u knw tht very well tooo......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nywz thnxx a ton chechi......am really happy to c u here....luv u loadsssssssss......Hug
HugHugHug..........
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
updated on pg 2..Embarrassedcongos again....Hug

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey nikki congo dear u seriously deserve appreciation from ur love arjun ClapHug gosh its party time i am so so happy for u honey HugDancingParty

@bold....
awwwwwww........thts really sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet of u to think lik tht...i am really honoured....HugHug...........

thnxx sooooooo much for those kind words n wishes 4me.....HugHugHug

aashizin

cool_shwets Goldie
cool_shwets
cool_shwets

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Awww nikki di..that was so obvious as u said!! And i agree with u that only luck factor is not that made ur gift reach AB!! It's d hardwork n struggle that u've taken!! Congrats di!! One of ur most wonderful dream of ur life is fullfilled!! I can understand what u ight be feeling now!! You must be on saatve aasmaan now!!Big smile...i also saw ur status on fb."Feeling like the queen of d universe"!! That's such a wonderful feeling!! And m glad for u!! mwaaah!!Hug

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

res res resssssssROFL

EDITED!..

awwww...nikki u brought tears to my eyes even..Embarrassed

i can understand the happiness u could have felt when AB was referring to u, although he didn't take ur name, but he held the gift u had made with so much passion and admiration. God gives u ur passion, as Paulo Chealo says.."if u want something, the whole universe conspires to make it urs"..u said it was ur luck that AB got ur gift, i believe it was ur passion he got ur gift..

and what to say abt AB,i am so falling for this person..sighss..

God Bless nikki, i wish all ur passions and desires come true the way this one did!..Hug

@brown....
omggggggggg.........really????Shocked......am sorry....i din want to...bt i guess my words really touchd ur heart....HugHug

@blue....
aww mehak......u hv vry well identified tht....yes....i truly second u here......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

@red....
omgg.....this is truly like d hindi version of tht "kainath"waala line from OSO.......vich i truly believe...ki.....agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho....toh poori kainaath use tumse milaane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai......n tht truly holds 110% true in my rishta wid AB....Approve

@green......
this line touchd me d most...mehak......mayb u r rite...bt i knw one thing....i am a vry passionate person by nature....n thts d reason for d ppl/thing i loveeeeee lik nythin,i wud do nythin for them.....Big smileBig smile...

nywz thnxx  a ton mehak......ur post really touched my heart....thnxx sooo much for those genuine wishes n words for me.....HugHugHugHug

Fantasia.

Go to top