Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~*Thank You Arjun Bijlani For Everything!!!*~ (Page 6)

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

resEmbarrassed
m sure its abt junBig smile
n ur gift!

congozzzzzzzzEmbarrassed
me goin now...will cum tom.....do edit haan till tomHug

congrats again........u trully deserve it........Clap
yea ur write u had put in so much of hardwrk........n it did pay off..........its his one of d bestest giftzEmbarrassedalways keep this craziness for him intactBig smile n hope it keeps on inc n incLOLEmbarrassed
u were d first person i interacted wid on IF in ur posts....related to AB/mayu onlyBig smilen seriously ur his one of d biggest diwani!Embarrassed
m so happy....seriouslyEmbarrassedBig smile
congratz once again......tc!.....keep smilimg forevrBig smile
once again......awesome gift!!
hope all ur dreamz n desires come true as this one!!Hug

@blue....
aww....for sure.....without a doubt...LOLLOLWinkWink

@orange....
really?for u also?????am glad to knw this......HugHugHug..........

nywz thnx sooooooooo much nikz for ur kind words n wishes......HugHugHug
dnt thank me dearAngryOuchLOLLOLLOL
HugHugu certainly deserve itBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

Nikkiii finally u updated im so so happy for you yar its just like a dream come true for u and all ur friends and i can totally understand ur situation  when arjun said its one of his bestest gifts ever and the smile on his face when he said that and that twinkle in his eyes seriously said it all ur truly 'the' biggest arjun bijlani fan as u put in soo much hardwork n determination into this gift and its truly beautiful the frame, the pics u chose, the text simply the perfect gift toh isi liye toh arjun cherishes it and its one of his best gifts till date Big smile im sooo soo happy for u i wanna hug u isi waqt and this is called getting umeed se dugna, u wanted to see his pic with ur gift bt u saw an entire video on it where arjuns talking abt the gift too now that is an accomplishment and im sure u must be on seventh heaven and soo satisfied and super duper happyy love u nikkiiiiiii amazing amazing topic as always both the vm's rock excellent work by daksha and debo and the treat toh uff Ablicious and yummylicious lalala licious lol loved it

congratsss for this amazinggg achievement cuz the best moment for a fan is when their favourite celeb recognises them, appreciates them and gets their gifts and acknowledges them and u got just that loveee u my rockstar muahhh

@red....
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............wht did u say sautan....me toh yeh padke hi.....lalala ho gayiiiiiiii............Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.........bt yea....i ws really surprised n highly touchd n felt proud of tht smile in his lips n twinkle in his eyes while holdin my gift n sayin abt it.....aur wohi dekh kar i ws.....SillySillySillySillySillySilly..........

@blue.....
really man.....huh.....tooo too gud to be true.....vich i still cant beleive it.....ShockedShockedSillySillySilly.....

@brown..
i am still there onli....LOLLOL.....

@green...
bingoooooooooooooooooooooo............ClapClapClapClapClap..........n thtsy i am stil in seventh heaven......LOLLOLWinkWink........

thnxx a ton Ridz......its ur post vich i loveeeeeeeeeeeed d mst till nw in this thread.....i can c hw much u r happy for me.....tabhi toh u r alwz my No: fav commenter other than bein one of my vry vry vryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gud frnz out here........luv u loadsssss n loadsssss my sautan-cum-sissy-cum-dostttttt........HugHugHugHugHug..........
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Akriti-

Res- I knew this post will come!! ROFL

*Edited*

Aww..
Nikki..
I am so so so so so so happy for you. You know that. As I was the first to tell you about this.LOL
Congratulations!! Clap Clap Clap
You deserve a Grand party after this because I know how much you had to suffer to send this gift to AB. But we all know that "Kisi Cheez ko Dil se chaho toh puri kaynaat use tumse milaane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai".
You should have posted this speech as I told you.LOL
But anyways loved your post, your grand treat, and Your Happiness! Embarrassed

akiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............HugHugHugHug...............tujhe toh sab pata hai....shuru se leke end tak......n i am really happy to hv u by side alwz lik my other closest frnz......

@red....
yeaaaaaaa.............toh bolo kab de rahi ho mujhe??????LOLLOLWinkWink

@blue......
i 4gt re.....already my pst crossed d limits n i had to cut down 3-4 lines...LOLLOL.....warna ur pst padne ke baad toh atleast i wud hv edited....bt cant do tht....nywz tht line is d ultimate truth of my rishta wid AB....vich u r vry well aware of.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink.......

nywz thnxxx a ton to u n i really hope u will alwz be my side like d present n past time....luv u loads n loadsssssss.........HugHugHugHugHug

-Akriti-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitali09

CONGO DI JUN APPRECIATED YOUR GIFT AND SAID THAT THIS WAS THE BEST GIFT HE HAS GOTSmile

thnxx soo much mitali for d wishes.....HugHug
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

congo nikkiHugI told u how much happy I m  for you!! I can understand ur situation hehe..........congo!!!! you deserve this!! mwahhhh 

baalikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............omgggggg.........1st of all i am soooooo happy to c u here in my pst.....HugHugHug............

n yea thru FB i already came to knw abt ur reaction..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thnxx a ton baalike for d heartfelt wishes.....i cud c u r also genuinely happy for me....luv u loadss....HugHugHugHug............

.MohitzPari.

hazra66 IF-Dazzler
hazra66
hazra66

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
congrats my friend.. Clap
m so happy for u nikki......Smile
i can undrstand ur happines...
ur gift was the best gift for arjun......it feels so good.....Smile

Edited by hazraluvarjun - 17 January 2011 at 9:46am

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Aww what a beautiful post ... Im glad all your hardwork goes to waste! You're like a inspiration for others who want to hear the same from their fans ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@red....
aww dear....thts really really sweet of u think lik tht....HugHug

thnxx sooooooo much for d sweet words 4me n 4d wishes...HugHugHug

shootingstar.xx

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhie

congrats Nikki!! you got your wish. are you back on terra firma or are you still floating on cloud nine?
nyc to see your hard work paying off. Arjun is so sweet  he cares for his fans.

@bold....
shubhie...i am still floatin..without a doubt....LOLLOLWinkWink

nywz thnxxxx soooooo much for d sweet wishes yaar......HugHugHug

Go to top