Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

@smitha

i see a shanak misunderstanding coming on. shaan's cool as a cucumber act won't last much longer. frankly, his calm attitude is freaking me out! if sunny is his plan, phir tu it makes perfect sence but otherwise? i mean even if not for khanak's sake, how about the fact that sunny resembles someone he negligently killed. that should be enough to make him nervous.

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Rooj;Your YashAran fan as well! *hi5* ! I love them...Thanks for showing the Yasharan touches,going to watch it in that view again now!😆

@Beeni;I'm seeing you liking the posts...Did you watch the episode?

Can someone explain? Why is Shaan so cool around sunny...very abnormal behaviour from were I see it!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zennnn

@rooj

you are reading too much into it. it was shaan and khanak, not kt or ym. i see you have still haven't given up on yasharan!😆

Zenny...why u gotta be the rain on my parade yaar?😆 i ain't reading too much into it yaar...Im serious watch it...u will see the diff. between KT smiling and Shaan smiling...beside the hair thing...even aditee would agree...

N no i can never give up on them!😆

@ Beeni: watch it...seriously watch that scene tho...its really good...

@ Anki: yaar chill and enjoy it and forget Rahul...make him the silly vampire that he is...and easy to deal with then...

btw guys pre-cap seemed to throw me off...ill tlk bout it in the analysis i give later...
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Saira: i thought u know im a yasharan fan...lol *hi5*

@ Zenny: im starting to think we will have Shaan as doing part of the plan now...but i doubt the misunderstanding...not after the scene we had between shanak...

look for the epi on her channel...
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

@smitha

i see a shanak misunderstanding coming on. shaan's cool as a cucumber act won't last much longer. frankly, his calm attitude is freaking me out! if sunny is his plan, phir tu it makes perfect sence but otherwise? i mean even if not for khanak's sake, how about the fact that sunny resembles someone he negligently killed. that should be enough to make him nervous.

This is exact my point! Why is shaan so cool? As nothing happened! I don't think there is a misunderstanding between Shanak,but I do think this cool attitude staying for to long and plus he old traits of characteristics are not showing,I mean he can't be so mature already!
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ saira: half this forum is a yasharan fan! and the other half rooj and i plab to convert VERY soon! LOL! acha no i havent watched the episode i'm just liking what i liked reeading! okay hinna just ppmed the links to me! DEKHAAA aakhir fiance hee kaam ayee na?!! i gotta go run and see it before my mum comes home!
rooj-i thumbnail
ok guys im out...i gotta go now...have things to do...

before I go...@ smitha and saira...you can become mature in a day's time...something changes you and it's not an impossible fact...ask me...I changed over night and i mean literally...from a 18 years old to an old lady at that age...

things or people around you changes you...
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
Sairaaaa thumbnail
^Beeni! Do pm me the list and Yasharan OS!😳 How's Hina yaar? She's been missing from the forum from last week! Is she fine?
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ saira: hinna is fine :) she's busy with uni work and she had been to london over the weekend! she's online abhee you can pm her and ask her to join but she hasnt seen the episode yet! i'll pm you the list! i gotta go and pray till the episode loads then watch it then i will PM you okay?
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@rooj

acha meri yasharan dean! kar jo karna hai!😆 i seriously don't see it though. not even that arm kiss yesterday!😛

*runs away to avoid rooj's chappal*😆