Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@hira:hopingg...!!but just hate dis rahul...i think its his limit nw..as he simply cnt play wid sm loving relation..too much yar..it seriously feels lyk his character is turning to negetive...!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
God...all you gals crack me up bad....

Rahul...is dead meat indeed if hes the one torturing Khanak..and I bet he has Mangal on his side for Money....

If its Shaan...hum...would he really do that to his wife whom he cares so much for....hummm...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vatsalya

It has to be Shaan.

When she threw the transistor, he acted so casually as if throwing stuff was a morning ritual. Only when khanak hugs him, he realizes the gravity of the situation!! Moreover, he deliberately kept the transistor..and he knew uspar subah bhajan toh nahi hi aa rahe the!

😆😆😆😆😆
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok on a side note did you guys check out the article about the grand Valentine Part on PKYEK...Ekta mai is going to do a big show by hosting al the top leads actors from other starone shows too to come and perform on their show...so why don't you all gals go comment and ask fro A SHANAK PERFORMANCE...it will eb a good way to get them dance together...maybe a Salsa..etc,,,😉😆😆
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Rain: if you are reading this then thanks for the complimentary acknowledgment that I'm the forum psychologist.🤣 makes me sound insane...but oh well! I love it! but i'm not the only one here to knows about psychology...Zenn does too and better than me.

@all: so i watched the epi and here's my take...

ill be honest at this point we don't know if it is Rahul's plan or not but i think it is Shaan's mainly for 2 reasons: he is as cool as a cucumber and plus he knew who gave her the tap-recorder and he acted as if nothing happened. maybe it is a blooper but I don't think you will get more than 1 blooper in regards to emotional and heavy stuff and this type of blooper, def. not!

mangal dialogues could be Rahul's doing but what I still don't get is how he will do that to Khanak. Shaan ka toh samajh mein atta hai but Khanak? I don't get it. I don't think it is Rahul doing. 

However shaan is doing it to help his wife, which a lot of people do when they want to help their loved ones and it is just as difficult for them to be that cruel but facing one's fear to lose the depression forever is needed and in this case it is badly needed. Like I said Khanak's demons are stronger than she thought they would be and now that Shaan knows she gets highly disturbed by them and she still keeps it close to her heart, he is trying his best to help her move on. He is going to show her in his own way that Sunny or suraj is not someone that should haunt her and that he is there to help her and will stay with her forever. 

At this point i would say watch for 2 more epis to fully decide on who it is really doing it. I think it is both of them but in different ways...
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@krishh:yeahh..krishh..ryt...if its smone's help behind it..thn its non other than mangal...😡
but this tym if he returns...i ll seriously nt leave him..last tym i ws actually ready wid d ryt eqipment 4 him..but thnk god he left...but nw i think tht first i hv 2 use it 4 rahul..!!hw cn he hurt smone lyk dis..
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
@ krishna... do u think kekta will give imporatnce to shanak... with all the p rishta and all her show s stars being there.. i don think so... even if we try.. it is ekta s prodn... why wud she give footage to shanak
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh i forgot to mention...while watching the epi I saw three emotions in Shaan: cool dude trying to handle the situation, concerned pati, and a guilt trip asking God to help him.

Edited: anyways you guys discuss now...i gotta head out...gotta run afternoon errands today!😆
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
@ rooj i so agree wit u... i ll feel really happy if shaan s doing it..... but i don wanna get disappointed big time if it is not..... so yet again i  m waiting 4 the cv s to surprise me....

@ all     have u noticed... from last week s epi... nothing is goin as per prediction.... cv s r really surprising us... don u think so
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chalo guys byeeeeeeee!!

P.S. I hope Yashu gets an award this year for RBO. She deserves it....am just a teen..so dont like much of rona dhona, and I had tears in the last part....Wow.