Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ (Page 27)

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@ May thanks! nice to meet youSmile
@ Priya, I know what you mean, I actually like Sunny, I was a bit apprehensive when he entered, but as long as Shanak are together I don't mind the increase in his role.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubareThe_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by priya1209

Can Sunny stay please ..I am watching his talks with Khanak ..how can one look innocent and chalu at same time *sigh*

For now I can only say the irony ..few days back it was Rahul-Khanak intreactions which were liked best after Shaan-Kahanak ..now its Sunny-Sam ...isko badalta waqt kehte hain shayad EmbarrassedLOL

Chahe kyoi bhi aaye ya jaaye, chahe waqt kitna bhi badal jaaye....RBO will always be about Shantanu and his Khanak, Khanak and her Shantanu....And for us it will always be RBO for ShaNakApprove.....
Approve

Natasha ...I think many are asking for her wapsi Big smile..

One more thing ..Sunny as struggling actor ..clothes are better with check shirts that those shiny ones ...

Hi Nisha!  - I was also not keen on a look alike but he clicked ..right from the time he cracked that witty one liner to the receptionist Smile

Edited by priya1209 - 17 January 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Can Sunny stay please ..I am watching his talks with Khanak ..how can one look innocent and chalu at same time *sigh*

For now I can only say the irony ..few days back it was Rahul-Khanak intreactions which were liked best after Shaan-Kahanak ..now its Sunny-Sam ...isko badalta waqt kehte hain shayad EmbarrassedLOL

Chahe kyoi bhi aaye ya jaaye, chahe waqt kitna bhi badal jaaye....RBO will always be about Shantanu and his Khanak, Khanak and her Shantanu....And for us it will always be RBO for ShaNakApprove.....
Approve

Natasha ...I think many are asking for her wapsi Big smile..

One more thing ..Sunny as struggling actor ..clothes are better with check shirts that those shiny ones ...

I miss Shaan's checked shirtsUnhappy....Atleast Khanak's clothes are improving....She was wearing a new suit in the pre-cap....Now if only the hair extentions would go too....

garfield1209kubare

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
@ priya, Hi I agree he slipped into character so effortlessly, that you can't help but like him. I think he is a really good actor. 
I wish I could say the same about the other new characters, but they are improving I suppose.

@ May, Khanak looked nice in precap, but I actually don't think she wears a wig, i think its her hair, but they use to much of a certain hair product, that it just looks bad.

Guys it was really nice speaking to you, I will be off now, good night, sweet dreams.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha2

@ priya, Hi I agree he slipped into character so effortlessly, that you can't help but like him. I think he is a really good actor. 
I wish I could say the same about the other new characters, but they are improving I suppose.

@ May, Khanak looked nice in precap, but I actually don't think she wears a wig, i think its her hair, but they use to much of a certain hair product, that it just looks bad.

Guys it was really nice speaking to you, I will be off now, good night, sweet dreams.Smile

Good Neend NishaSmile....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Okay everyone, I will have to call it a day....Good Neend to anyone who is still aroundSmile....

garfield1209kubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Rahul is using Sunny's need for money ..may its Rahuls idea to set them up in restaurant ..who knows! ..*nail biting*

Sunny take the money ,car ,do what he says ...go tell to Sam and everyone that ameer zyade sare aise hote hain ...they use poor ..make Rahul feel he is no less than the his version of rich people he keeps putting down Embarrassed 

Glad Sunny took the car ..Rahul can walk back to his home from middle for all this underhand deeds..oh..that bade bhai and paheli grand master were nice cracks ..whoever is writing Sunnys dailogue keep it up ..

...nose and thraot se saath dimag bhi gaya mera LOL

Waise I thought Shaan wud go mad and sulk his usual style hearing Khanak dint say .His calmly taking it in and pura bharosa hai ..I loved him more for tht....Hug...Maybe Khanak too tought same so she is busy avoiding the situation ..Smile

Mujhe abhi tak woh ShaNak wala precap nahin mila maybe edited in the link I saw ..I wud search somemore and then call it a day ..

Edited: Good Neend May ,Nisha and evryone there

Epi was good and liked the pace at which thing are going :)

Edited by priya1209 - 17 January 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
hi all so kya baat chal rahe hain?

Go to top