Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ (Page 26)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

hey priya! so wat do u think bout my post?

Hi Rooj, regarding you post....Well I hope Rahul doesn't go that far....But he knows Sunny bothers ShaNak so, that is enough for him to cause Shaan pain....Just want to see ShaNak ready and strong....Then Rahul can do as he pleases....Which will result in his undoing and he will loose Sam...Then their is the question of wether Rahul respects Khanak, enough not to spoil her life.....Sunny will suprise us....His monolgue today showed, even if he took the money, he has a conscience....But then he took the car from Rahul....So who knows....

But without sounding to betaab....And after months of hoping....You know what I am most bothered aboutSmileLOL.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Good Neend Priya & KrishnaSmile......Looks like everyone left early today....

garfield1209kubare

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Rooj I am Nisha, I hope you don't mind me cutting in, I see where you are coming from, it is possible, but hope that it doesn't happen as I seriously can't stand Rahul, and desperatley waiting for him to leave. lol. I know its not happening, but we can wish right? 

Do you think Rahul will make Sunny act like Suraj, and thereby make shanak uncomfortable, and get Sunny to say that he will leave Mumbai if Shaan does not do the concert etc? 

I actually don't know what I am taliking about, I think I am going mad, so will stop, lol.

Edited by Nisha2 - 17 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeestvrasikakubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
May ..I am there..epi is intresting but net speed is at worst :(

I think I wud have watch tomorrow properly ...I can say the way it buffered..I could see Khanaks worried expression for a long time ,Rahuls embarassed cum jealous expression one with hands over eyes in reataurant on Sunny-Sam's beaviour ,the way they had captured Rahul thinking with sea and sunset in background  and Sunny's expression when he saw that money ..the way he blinked his eyes ..loved it !..coz I had to watch each for around 30 secs ..maybe more LOL ..

Teech - Its 6 bundles of noteBig smile ..over a leather covered black menu card ..I seriously cracked when it buffered at that place ..LOL

So hopefully I am able to the entire one  by tomorrow ..

Rooj - Read your post ..havent watched the complete epi so cant say much..but on image part seems possible ...but I wonder how ..Shaan has already been to jail thrice .right ? ..(but not coz of  dhulwadi case).and Suraj's death se jo negative impact hua tha ..marrying a widow brought him and K-family lot of good name and they did well in business ...so how can tht be used against his image..I am not sure ..Smile..

PS:Now its buffering on  Khanaks downcast eyes ,feeling bad about your own actions types look..she is looking so alone  :(

Edited by priya1209 - 17 January 2011 at 3:08pm

kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
@Nisha - Welcome to the DT....We all just put in our two cents worth....So you can jump into the discussion anytimeSmile....I'm May....

@Priya - I also don't think Rahul will send Shaan to jail, but he may use Sunny as emotional torture, just because of his resemblance....But I ShaNak will be stronger and he spoil his own chances with Sam....As I said earliar....Rahul ahs to fall at some point, so he can repent....

Nisha2garfield1209kubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Can Sunny stay please ..I am watching his talks with Khanak ..how can one look innocent and chalu at same time *sigh*

For now I can only say the irony ..few days back it was Rahul-Khanak intreactions which were liked best after Shaan-Kahanak ..now its Sunny-Sam ...isko badalta waqt kehte hain shayad EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by priya1209 - 17 January 2011 at 3:31pm

Nisha2kubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Can Sunny stay please ..I am watching his talks with Khanak ..how can one look innocent and chalu at same time *sigh*

Okay I loved his victory dance when Rahul left and how he made Sam happy....He can stay but only....AND ONLY IF....He stay miles away from my ShaNak!.....He can be the stay between Rahul and Sam.....

AND!Big smile.....My master planEvil Smile is to part SamSun and get Natasha back for RahulLOL.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2garfield1209tofeeeeskubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

For now I can only say the irony ..few days back it was Rahul-Khanak intreactions which were liked best after Shaan-Kahanak ..now its Sunny-Sam ...isko badalta waqt kehte hain shayad EmbarrassedLOL

Chahe kyoi bhi aaye ya jaaye, chahe waqt kitna bhi badal jaaye....RBO will always be about Shantanu and his Khanak, Khanak and her Shantanu....And for us it will always be RBO for ShaNakApprove.....

Nisha2garfield1209kubare

Go to top