Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ (Page 25)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Saw Teech's update ..yes seemed intresting epi ...so much happened ..

I asked her asking here  was the money in a black suitcase or check se diya Sunny ko Money LOLLOL

@Gayu ...Khanak does throw such surprises in between na ...Havent seen the epi ..The only thing that struck me after reading Teech's update is  Khanak had always had some filmy streak in her .LOLLOL ..Her ideas on how to solve a problem are so inspired from the movies she likes ..as Khanak wud say ..filmon mein to aisa hota hai LOLLOL ..I am wondering how Shaan would react when he knows..will that be *not again..u did actually do that* look

@May - I havent watched yet ..bad connection here ...its still bufferring Big smile

Take your time Priya....My net is awful again tooOuch....Ufff....

Anyway, I agree with IFssy, Khanak looked so uncomfortable sitting in front of Sunny and she wasn't sure is she did the right thing....She was looked so vunerable and scared too....Poor thing....

I just want ShaNak to face Sunny together once and for all....Then there can be arguement, break-down, fights, nork-jork, tears and anything esle....So long as it's means ShaNak TALK!Approve.....

How many months have we repeated this jhaap?LOL.....

Btw, Sunny was very good in the restaurant scene and he & Samm are cute....But for ShaNak sake i don't want to encourage his roleEmbarrassed....Unless like Veena said ShaNak accept him and he can be kabab-mein-haddi between RaSamApprove.....

Ducks can go....SorryEmbarrassed.....He just doesn't fit......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 17 January 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

May ....yes ..Duck was supposed to be the zaria to make the frens meet ...So instead of zabardasti trying to fit him ...Its better they dont have scnes with Duck till its needed ..like all frens together ya band practice Smile..

Edit : Cant wait to see todays epi

Edited by priya1209 - 17 January 2011 at 1:46pm

kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

May ..Duck was supposed to be the zaria to make the frens meet ...So instead of zabardasti trying to fit him ...Its better they dont have scnes with Duck till its needed ..like all frens together ya band practice Smile..

Yes true and I guess all these Khushboo scenes are remaining from, when Karan was unwell....Just a few more must be left....

I want Khushboo and Akshay back in their former roles....They are both such good proformers....

Btw, are you unwell Priya?....If so, get well soon.....

garfield1209kubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
BRB....
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
hey guys I came on here for one second after watching the epi and i thought i'll ask you all a question and i hope it hasn't been discussed yet.

I know we all are expecting a heavy emotional bondage of Shanak but then we have Rahul aspect too to worry about. sensing rahul has no idea about Shanak's background story, could it be he might just use Sunny's look alike as his way to stop shaan from his dream?

i mean what if Rahul finds out about Suraj's death and w/o knowing that suraj was khanak's first husband, he could try to say that Shaan was trying to hide the fact about his murder with the help of his wife or something?

i know it doesn't fit in but it's possible since Rahul said i won't let this concert happen so i thought it's a possibility coz then his image is on stake and a lot of companies try not to have association with an artist who has a record of such sorts.

sorry if it is thinking too far fetched but i'm just trying to make logic of this whole story with Rahul. With shanak i understand but with Rahul...its a mystery...

anyways u guys discuss...i thought why not put my thoughts out there for u to look at. sorry if its been discussed before...

im gonna stay here and read all ur takes...

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Me off for the night..am sleepy....LOLLOL

Priya darling...Get well soon dear...take care of yourself.

May..you think Duck does not fit...majority thinks Rahul does not fit...me am loving Harpeet...personally...wouldn't mind him staying at all as a permanent fixture....because once Shanak...have that heart o heart that they so need to do adn we all keep harping about...Sunny being Suraj look alike will never be a bother at all...ever...thus me would love love Sunny to stay.LOLLOL

And yes hope to see Akki and Boo at their best as the last few scenes...urgh...were so not good or good for such talented people.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rooj-iThe_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

May - Just bad cold ..dont think will watch epi now ..tomorrow will catch up both together ...

Krishna ..Good Neend ..Hug ...

May ,Krishna ..I agree on Sunny ...I can hug him sometimes..coz after he came I enjoy the show more that I had in a while...*sigh!*

Hi Rooj!

Edited by priya1209 - 17 January 2011 at 2:11pm

kubareThe_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
hey priya! so wat do u think bout my post?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

Go to top