-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Roooj ... Good evening !!!!  rite ???
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
okay i can;t stay for long but i just want to say this to May:

I LOVE your master plan and am TOTALLY with it! and if you need ANY sort of help in that departement i am definitely there! :D
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh and guys please see the Creations Gallery for yasharan sigs that my fiance hinna made! they are EPICCC! :D
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes beeni dey r priceless........esp the perfect one..........
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Shalini and yes it is actually close to midnight now. lol

sorry was writng a pm out...

and Beeni!🤗 how r u?

and wat plan yaar?

@ Varsha: hi hun!🤗
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
hii rooj........widout shanak the epis r so dull..........
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Varsha:

i wont lie, yes w/o Shanak they are dull but as long as we get them together I dont mind but i have to say i don't mind how the story is moving forward because now we are getting something good and something to look forward to. I like the sensible and logical tracks a lot, even if we don't have our fav. jodis...

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
ya glad dat shaan get 2 know abt khanak.....i think hell help khanak 2 over cum her fear but wats wrng wid rahul.....wat can he do 2 shanak with sunny....i think he said in the end shaan main tumhara yeh concert hone nahin dunga sumthng?????
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone here..............😊
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

ya glad dat shaan get 2 know abt khanak.....i think hell help khanak 2 over cum her fear but wats wrng wid rahul.....wat can he do 2 shanak with sunny....i think he said in the end shaan main tumhara yeh concert hone nahin dunga sumthng?????

i think, this is my theory, that he might just find out Shaan's link to the accident w/o knowing that suraj was Khanak's husband and then he might try to use sunny to say that because of this accident he can't sing because it will spoil his company's image since Shaan's image is linked with it.

or another thing could be that Shaan might be so caught up in trying to help Khanak, he might miss so many concert related rehearsals or general studio times with Rahuls company so maybe that is why it might happen...

those are my thoughts..who knows what the CVs have in mind because they surprise us a lot