Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ (Page 21)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Veena,
OMG... I never thought u wud do this to me... am your friend. Or am i not?Cry

Just bcos I am in a spot now, u want me to approve the red shoes as well?Shocked

Teech, where art thou? what should be done now?

Shld  I give up my principles, bcos there is a crisis?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanakkubare-Veena-

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@ gaayu i still stick to what i said..... but u r right from ur point as well

khanak talking abt suraj to sunny... why would she... talk abt her past which she is trying get over with and move ahead...  that too a third person who looks like suraj... not like suraj at heart... why wud she wanna tell him abt suraj... and relive all the pain again as if his face has not done enough damage already....

.i am not justifying that giving monet was correct but what else cud she have done.... sunny accepted the offer for me.... so she gave it to finish it off.... how do we expect to know that sunny wud accept the offer if he was told abt suraj... she didn know sunny that well to confide in him abt her and shaan s past... more of shaan s dark past

khanak talking to sam: she had the thought of it but she knew sam wud not approve of it... she did not believe shaan when he told it first..

shaan talkind to sam: it was much easier... cos she s supposed to be the friend to whom shaan runs whenever he has a problem...

now on a lighter note... when shaan confronts khanak on the money issue... she should say him... sirf aapko hi paise phekkar baagna aata hein kya... phattu... muje bhi isse aacha raasta nahiin thi.. isliye mein sunny ko paise diye the.. aakhir mein mrs. phattu khandelwal hoon......

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 17 January 2011 at 11:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Frankly .. In seriousness I feel bad for Manish.. he is a good actor and all.. but just that RBO is just not his fit!(no pun intended!)

*looking at Teech* Me?? Rahul?? Meeee?? Phssstt.. w.e!LOL

IFsKhanakkrockkubare

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Veena,
OMG... I never thought u wud do this to me... am your friend. Or am i not?Cry

Just bcos I am in a spot now, u want me to approve the red shoes as well?Shocked

Teech, where art thou? what should be done now?

Shld  I give up my principles, bcos there is a crisis?

she's getting me to like her "PINK SHIRT" posts!

frankly gaayu, i'll take SHAAN's red shoes anyday compared to Rahul's prim and proper formal boots Dead

tvrasikakubare-Veena-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

@ gaayu 
khanak talking abt suraj to sunny... why would she... talk abt her past which she is trying get over with and move ahead...  that too a third person who looks like suraj... not like suraj at heart... why wud she wanna tell him abt suraj... and relive all the pain again as if his face has not done enough damage already....

.i am not justifying that giving monet was correct but what else cud she have done.... sunny accepted the offer for me.... so she gave it to finish it off.... how do we expect to know that sunny wud accept the offer if he was told abt suraj... she didn know sunny that well to confide in him abt her and shaan s past... more of shaan s dark past

khanak talking to sam: she had the thought of it but she knew sam wud not approve of it... she did not believe shaan when he told it first..

Priya,
Thanks for the explanation. Let me also say then that your first point is still not very convincing, for me at least....

As for why Khanak cud not tell Sam, sorry, i didnt understand. can u say that again?
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLVeeni darling you got Teech and Gaayu to love the Pink shirt...now the only hing left for them to love is the Red Shoes...WinkLOLLOLLOL

@Gaayu...darling..yes Khanak giving money to Sunny was completely put of character as well as her principles and that wa so beauitfuly ionacted b Khanak to...her guilt, her uneasiness...with giving someone money as well as her uneasiness at looking at Sunny Suraj's look alike....It looks like.....in her worry, about Shaan, his feelings, it effecting them, etc...she uinstead of doing what she was going to do that was tell him the truth....decided to do something completely out of character ...I think that much I am willing to forgiv her...Her not telling Sma could be for the same reason that she would tell Shaan maybe...and thus worry him.....with all the worries he already has of Rahul making already...as for telling Sunny...no no..why should she tell him the truth...he is really no one really and did not need to know it.

Did I make any sense.LOL 

Ok just have to say I love love love Harpeet aka Sunny after Shanak aka KT & YM...He truly is a darling, cute and can act...but thats not a suprise as I loved him as Suraj too...he showed good acting then too..

Ok the dance in the resturant after Rahul leaves was more Harpeets improvisation I think..as Sam aka Pri was all suprised to see it too.....LOLLOLLOL cute really...LOLLOLLOL

Oh and love my Shanak....can't wait to see Possessive Shaan, protective Shaan...love that Shaan...

Precap very very interesting indeed...

So are all there because Sunny called them???? or Rahul???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123-Veena-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hi guys! YAAY Shaan found out khanak knows! i'm elated! but whatever she could have told him herself hmph! and what was khanak upto giving money to sunny! LOL that rhymed na? haha! the khanak i knew would fight her issues! bleh oh well i still love her! <3 ps: Khanak looked hot int he light blue clothessss! my favourite colurrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare-Veena-

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@ gaayu i meant that sam did not believe shaan in the first instant itself na.. i am not telling she wouldn have believed khanak if she had told the same...

but from khanak s pov... when she thought she had to share this with somebody in the hosp scene... she thought that sam would not understand her... may be thats why she didn tell sam abt it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top