~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -SYS-

Saaz-can I just say, you crack me up?
Rang Badalti Banian🀣

Basically we need RBO to become ShaNak oriented again.
And since ShaNak also have a family we need the Khandelwaals.

But-if we want the story to revolve around Shanak then are we willing to let Rahul do his evil bit?Because if Rahul leaves that and starts dealing with Sam's sunstroke tou that's a separate track altogether.Are we willing to accept that as long as Shanak get a STORY and not a collection of cute, caring scenes?

BINGO!!! thats my point....we desperately need the CVs to bring in SUNIL-MAD and AKKI-Boo into this loop at this point......otherwise this show ka story is going nowhere....

EITHER will have 2 parallel tracks running

OR 

rang badalti banian

TODAY as it stands...even with revival of shanak story...the last few epsiodes have only been a bunch of scenes stranded together....NO STORY at alll......

it was like they took one director for each scene...I ,mean for god's sake they have 3 directors on the credit roll...so each director for each scene- shanak; rasam+sunstorke and ducknunsense

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Forget 3 different directors.3 different writer is more like it.Remember that game we used to-or at least I used to-play bachpan mein?

Someone started a story, rolled it up and passed it around and in the end you had some weird disjointed story.That's what it seems these days.

But I'm hopeful k Monday se the track will start shaping up.Hopefully we'll get a definitive indication of where they're heading with it all.

Forget 3 different directors.3 different writer is more like it.Remember that game we used to-or at least I used to-play bachpan mein?

Someone started a story, rolled it up and passed it around and in the end you had some weird disjointed story.That's what it seems these days.

But I'm hopeful k Monday se the track will start shaping up.Hopefully we'll get a definitive indication of where they're heading with it all.

LEts drink to that and see what monday brings us.....πŸ˜ƒ
Ok ..got some more work finished and here when I come to log off I see some intresting discussions 😊..my two cents

Saaz  the precap make me apprehensive too ..but this week was good and surprisng on many fronts ..We felt if ShaNak see Sunny together it wud be good else its lost .But saw something different happen and we liked and enjoyed watching it ...πŸ˜ƒ

So I am not worried who tells them or who tells first that the other has met Sunny ,some wud first  coz unlike last two days they said ekdum same moment pe same thing wont happen always 😊 ..

Maybe it wud be Sam in an innocent talk with Khanak telling Shaan was shocked to see Sunny ..her telling Khanak maybe he dint like him like u ...who knows !!😊

.What intrests me is how these how Shaan and Khanak wud behave around Sunny and how much will they be able to talk to each other about this painful aspect of past and assure the other  they had burried and moved ahead ..Shaan has already started showing some promising behaviour with all expressive and make her feel loved ..😊

So as Yumna (right ?) said I too feel - If CVs hope viewers to enjoy Rahul-Sam love story and are using Sunny to bring out the jealousy in him ,hoping they wont make him cause trouble in personal lives of another couple ..I could be wrong .😳 ... maybe I  wud vent that day but hope that situation doesnot arise yaar πŸ˜†

Its started off well ,this week wud only tell more ..

So hope they keep up what they showed this week and do things their way and we like and enjoy  what we see 😊
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
@Priya (correct assumption I hope)
Yes it's Yumna =) (everytime someone else comes up with a You're Yumna, right? it freaks me out! Okay. Sorry.Back to point.)

You should go back and read CC if you haven't already-there are pages upon pages on discussions of how Shanak would behave around Sunny and the emotions and motions they go through.
We all have our own idea of what they should depict and I guess now-as we say-the ball is in their court.
Lets see what the CVs throw at us.Fingers crossed.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago

OYE priyeee

was just about to log off and I saw this...actually the thing about SHANAK I am not so worried...becos in my head my expectations are low with respect to whether this will be the same Golden RBO quality....but I know we will get Shanak since I have deciphered that SWJ is directing these scenes,...so we will actually get some connections also,...HOW we get them as SYS suggested CCorner raved and ranted about all the possibilities including one of seeing him together,....

BUT my concern is larger...IT IS HIGH time that CVs get their act together on what do the rest of the cast really do,...this is not just rasam...even K house, akki-boo etc...My worry is if the next week...we do not see a storyline with K-house and shanak connected....we are going to get disjointed SHOW ,...so while everyone watches for shanak....the show is not going to revive....

and how this connection will happen depends a lot on what is lal banian's role in the story...

@Priya (correct assumption I hope)
Yes it's Yumna =) (everytime someone else comes up with a You're Yumna, right? it freaks me out! Okay. Sorry.Back to point.)

You should go back and read CC if you haven't already-there are pages upon pages on discussions of how Shanak would behave around Sunny and the emotions and motions they go through.
We all have our own idea of what they should depict and I guess now-as we say-the ball is in their court.
Lets see what the CVs throw at us.Fingers crossed.

Dont know but had read somehwere u being addressed by name  ..so not antaryami πŸ˜ƒ ..

Yeah I know I tooo have some but hope they come up with something different from mine and I just get tht feeling of surprise and wow! I loved it 😊 ..

Yep ..fingers crossed ..😳
ok priyee...need to run...ciao...

posted my thoughts on the previous page

tataπŸ˜ƒ
Hello everyone.....Hope you had a good start to the working weekπŸ˜ƒ....One hour to go and feeling betaab once againπŸ˜†.....

@Priya - Are you updating today?😊
hi may.... ya i am.... but totally clueless abt today s epi... i will surely drowm rahul if he stands by the pool again