Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ (Page 135)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, just came by to say hello.....My day is going from bad to worse....Wanted to stay for the live update and couldn'tOuch.....Like IFssy I also recomment a hate your boss thread....Wanted to watch the show and computer is on the blink....Just posting from Dad's laptop so can't stay long....

Chin up everyone....And make sure you post constructively on the Star One site and the Star Forums....Make our voices heard....If all this is for the story, then why torture us with the pre-capsOuch....
We watch RBO for ShaNak CVs make no mistake about thatStern Smile.... 

I am calm after watching the last scene....Still haven't watched the whole episode, can't find YT clips....I will have to wait till be tomorrow now....Oh well, take care all....Love to all....

MaySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-krocksnehapatro

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@sneha kuch nahi hoga yaar chill out..

They know they cant destroy ShaNak who are hugely popul;ar    yahan biwi k dimaagi haalath itni kharab hain aur shantanu baarish mein practice kar raha hain   LOLLOLLOL

cant believe this he knows she is all alone in the  and sam is defintiely a worst friend seniidng a

girl alone int he rain tha ttoo with sunny with whome Khanak is uncomfy and sam knows shaan

also is uncomfy..what a friend wow sam!!

shaan has all  real stupid friends LOL 
thy r 3 idiots yaar worst frnds on earth
snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by iluvmanar

Dead.......i m becuming mad....i think....
me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
@shriya iam doing that nw

i have already become mad......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@sneha kuch nahi hoga yaar chill out..

They know they cant destroy ShaNak who are hugely popul;ar    yahan biwi k dimaagi haalath itni kharab hain aur shantanu baarish mein practice kar raha hain   LOLLOLLOL

cant believe this he knows she is all alone in the  and sam is defintiely a worst friend seniidng a

girl alone int he rain tha ttoo with sunny with whome Khanak is uncomfy and sam knows shaan

also is uncomfy..what a friend wow sam!!

shaan has all  real stupid friends LOL 

yaar shriya im going to chill out tomm when in epsiode they will show sunny i will change channel and chill out mere liye yehi option bacha hai.......LOL
and shaan friends mujhe laga shaan ka 3 frnds hai toh ek acha sa friendship track milega lekin mujhe yeh nahi pata tha ki shaan has got really stupid frnds........bhaad mai gayi frndship track sab dost apne apne kam mai lage huye hai........LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinylovekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@sneha thy all r bloody selfish especially sam rahul ke chakker main khanak ko marva kar chodegi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinylovesnehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@ankita
dekh yeh duck jo hai koi kam ka nahi khusboo khusboo ka jap mala jap raha hai.....aur yeh sam sabse stupid frnd rahul rahul ka jap mala mai busy hai even after knowing khanak past she doing all stupid things and sending sunnyto go with khanak....aur shaan mujhe laga atleast he will be with khanak but yeh music music ke alava aur kuch sochne ka time nahi hai......and rahul shaan ko pareshaan karna chahta tha na woh sab chodke woh khanak ko torture kar raha hai......and sunny i dont want to speak abt him the most stupid person paise ke liye kuch bhi karlega......see all are torturing khanak..........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanardestinylovekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

@ankita
dekh yeh duck jo hai koi kam ka nahi khusboo khusboo ka jap mala jap raha hai.....aur yeh sam sabse stupid frnd rahul rahul ka jap mala mai busy hai even after knowing khanak past she doing all stupid things and sending sunnyto go with khanak....aur shaan mujhe laga atleast he will be with khanak but yeh music music ke alava aur kuch sochne ka time nahi hai......and rahul shaan ko pareshaan karna chahta tha na woh sab chodke woh khanak ko torture kar raha hai......and sunny i dont want to speak abt him the most stupid person paise ke liye kuch bhi karlega......see all are torturing khanak..........
khanak bichari dukhyari atma but sneha couldnt agrre more shaan himself is biggest budhthal
swarthi hain sab ke sab

iluvmanarsnehapatro

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
sab so gaye lagta haink main hi bhotni jagi hui hu

iluvmanardestinylove

Go to top