Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ (Page 104)

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Joined: 31 March 2008
Posts: 10046

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamasallfav

@beeni:seriously yar...those wer just amazing...n d captions too..!!n i luvv reading quotes..funny one's too..lyk..'hum tum ek rickshaw mein band ho..aur driver bhaag jaaye'..LOL
 
@hina:thnxx yar..!!vo tho tumhari kehne se pehle hi i m done wid it..!!abhi 'just' starring kar rhi hoon..asli n detail starring will b kal..as i ve very less of tym..n i ll b leaving soon..so detail karne ke liye tym nhi milega...ROFL
haha i know i saw you had already commented i was like 'woah she's quick man' LOL
aww ok no worries lol take your time LOL

and i miss writing funny captions for shanak..it's because we havent really had any 'comic' scenes between them (which i do miss)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xXtofeeeesThe_May_Rose

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Joined: 31 March 2008
Posts: 10046

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

gosh shama you spent one whole day JUST staring at the sigs?!! LOL hinna what are you doing to ppl?! shadi kay baad yay sub bund haan?!
 
acha who wants Sam to be taken for a long drive with her dead husband's look alike in the futuere of this show?LOL
 
oye hinna i want to know what you thot if Friends and Babies wali short story yaar!
Haha sorry yeh dhanda mey nahi band karogi chahe jo bhi ho jaye! LOL
you'll have to compromise and adjust :P

arey i told you na I LOVE IT LOL
i know you want a comment but you're not gna get it just yet cos i wanna give you a nice long analysed comment and uske liye you'll have to wait till........our SR! ill give it to you as a gift then ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Joined: 20 December 2004
Posts: 6567

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

^^ i can live without comedy as long as i get intense shanak *sigh* but i DO want shaanak noke jhoke once sunny is out :) okay gotta go and sleep now good night guys and please pray no earthquake strikes again :s

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.-BalleBalle-.The_May_Rose

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Joined: 20 December 2004
Posts: 6567

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-BalleBalle-.

Originally posted by tofeeees

gosh shama you spent one whole day JUST staring at the sigs?!! LOL hinna what are you doing to ppl?! shadi kay baad yay sub bund haan?!
 
acha who wants Sam to be taken for a long drive with her dead husband's look alike in the futuere of this show?LOL
 
oye hinna i want to know what you thot if Friends and Babies wali short story yaar!
Haha sorry yeh dhanda mey nahi band karogi chahe jo bhi ho jaye! LOL
you'll have to compromise and adjust :P

arey i told you na I LOVE IT LOL
i know you want a comment but you're not gna get it just yet cos i wanna give you a nice long analysed comment and uske liye you'll have to wait till........our SR! ill give it to you as a gift then ROFL
 
you're grossDeadLOL fine! i'll live till then! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-BalleBalle-.

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Joined: 31 March 2008
Posts: 10046

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hmm i know what you mean but yeah i do hope once the whole sunny thing i sorted and sunny, rahul and sam have finished their CAMEOS we'll get some fun shanak moments
Ameen! btw is everything fine there after the earthquake yeah?
Goodnight! tc Hug

Im off too people...need to feed my hungry belly LOL
Byeeee Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Joined: 20 December 2004
Posts: 6567

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@hinna: everything is fine shukr hain! it struck 15 minutes after i had said good night to you last night socho and i slept throough it! anyway good night everyone! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.-BalleBalle-.The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 21543

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

^^ i can live without comedy as long as i get intense shanak *sigh* but i DO want shaanak noke jhoke once sunny is out :) okay gotta go and sleep now good night guys and please pray no earthquake strikes again :s

 
 
OMG, I am so sorry, forgot all about that....Ofcourse we will pray BeeniHug.....Good Neend sweetie, see you tomorrow.....
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 21543

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-BalleBalle-.

Hmm i know what you mean but yeah i do hope once the whole sunny thing i sorted and sunny, rahul and sam have finished their CAMEOS we'll get some fun shanak moments
Ameen! btw is everything fine there after the earthquake yeah?
Goodnight! tc Hug

Im off too people...need to feed my hungry belly LOL
Byeeee Hug
 
 
Bye Hinna, I am off in a while too....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-BalleBalle-.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Yashashri Masurkar fanclub, Appreciation thread~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: ffkhan   Replies: 250   Views: 31775

ffkhan 250 31775 24 June 2011 at 4:12am by -YasharanArshi-
~RBO~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-#2~Newlink P1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1199   Views: 43706

-Veena- 1199 43706 27 August 2010 at 2:01pm by kubare
Appreciation thread for Rucha Gujarathi

2

Author: tvrasika   Replies: 14   Views: 1695

tvrasika 14 1695 21 August 2010 at 1:10am by destinylove
~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1197   Views: 36298

-Veena- 1197 36298 17 August 2010 at 1:10pm by kubare
Appreciation thread for Shivani Gosain/ Hetal ba

Author: tvrasika   Replies: 3   Views: 888

tvrasika 3 888 12 August 2010 at 8:08am by destinylove

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index