Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ - Page 104

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 🀣 🀣 😭 😭 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 🀒 🀒.......i m becuming mad....i think....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvmanar thumbnail
@shriya...abhi kuch kenne ka koi phaida nehi...teer kaman se nikal chuka hai...🀣
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iluvmanar

🀣 🀣 🀣 😭 😭 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 🀒 🀒.......i m becuming mad....i think....

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
@shriya iam doing that nw
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvmanar

🀒.......i m becuming mad....i think....

HAHAHAHHA .... kya smileys ka sequence hain Naveeeen !!!!!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sneha kuch nahi hoga yaar chill out..

They know they cant destroy ShaNak who are hugely popul;ar    yahan biwi k dimaagi haalath itni kharab hain aur shantanu baarish mein practice kar raha hain   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cant believe this he knows she is all alone in the  and sam is defintiely a worst friend seniidng a

girl alone int he rain tha ttoo with sunny with whome Khanak is uncomfy and sam knows shaan

also is uncomfy..what a friend wow sam!!

shaan has all  real stupid friends πŸ˜† 
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
ya..he has really stupid frnds..yeh to hum jante hai...lekin usse aj kya hua...waise to kaam se bhagta hai humesha...aur abhi office jakar rehearse karna hai usse...by God....😑
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone, just came by to say hello.....My day is going from bad to worse....Wanted to stay for the live update and couldn't.....Like IFssy I also recomment a hate your boss thread....Wanted to watch the show and computer is on the blink....Just posting from Dad's laptop so can't stay long....

Chin up everyone....And make sure you post constructively on the Star One site and the Star Forums....Make our voices heard....If all this is for the story, then why torture us with the pre-caps....
We watch RBO for ShaNak CVs make no mistake about that😳.... 

I am calm after watching the last scene....Still haven't watched the whole episode, can't find YT clips....I will have to wait till be tomorrow now....Oh well, take care all....Love to all....

May😊

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sshriyaa84

They know they cant destroy ShaNak who are hugely popul;ar    yahan biwi k dimaagi haalath itni kharab hain aur shantanu baarish mein practice kar raha hain   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cant believe this he knows she is all alone in the  and sam is defintiely a worst friend seniidng a

girl alone int he rain tha ttoo with sunny with whome Khanak is uncomfy and sam knows shaan

thy r 3 idiots yaar worst frnds on earth
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: krock

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
@shriya iam doing that nw

i have already become mad......πŸ˜†
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sshriyaa84

yaar shriya im going to chill out tomm when in epsiode they will show sunny i will change channel and chill out mere liye yehi option bacha hai.......πŸ˜†
and shaan friends mujhe laga shaan ka 3 frnds hai toh ek acha sa friendship track milega lekin mujhe yeh nahi pata tha ki shaan has got really stupid frnds........bhaad mai gayi frndship track sab dost apne apne kam mai lage huye hai........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†