~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #26~ - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kubare

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†One tired of the boss and one whose boss is tired of....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me doing much better now....Saaz darling....just saw your PM was reading yr new SS..did you do an epilogu for the SM SS???? Was waiting for an epilogue for that one.

EPILOGUE ...weekend...for sure....but before that wanted to start and even finish this new one before the weekend got over....
glad to know you are better dear😊

and BTW...when you finishing your SS????? dont think I dont know....Ms. Krishna...πŸ˜ƒ
@Teech can the parents interveen??? If not....tell her that young teens hate being trees...it spolis their image...damages them for ever from standing out...etc..use psychology on her dear....
hello....all!

How are you Di? I'm such an idiot...i didn't ask once, was everyone in pak ok due to the earthquake? I know im late. lol
yes rooj :)
everything was fine
Sorry Teech...I shud've asked that the day before but then everyone asked so i thought i got my answer...im not insensitive...πŸ˜ƒ
the parents can intervene, but she wont like it that the students these days dont like their parents to come to school n talk about stuff, it goes against their image..

so they wont talk to their parents about it..

its all upto me
going to try again tomorrow :)

lol rooj i know!

and i'm sure u got the news on facebook too

yea Teech I got the news on fb too...FB was filled with that the day it happened...

edited: so wat we talkn bout...?
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
@Teech...good luck re..go read my SS...shall cheer you up OR maybe not...chance le leπŸ˜›

@Rooj..I know what you mean re...sometimes I am actually afraid to ask....but am glad everything is ok

@Krishna...haan so madam when you updating??/
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago